Sour Diesel SOG

Diminishing light is when you are in flowering, you adjust your light schedule to mimic the shorting of the day light. Making the plant think it's running short on time to finish flowering. I start with 12/12 for two weeks and then every week after that shorten the day light by 30 minutes. When you get to 9 on 15 off the girls should be right at finished or very close. I used it on my first grow and when i was at 9.5on 14.5 off they were at the stage that I wanted them. They were at about 5% amber or there about. Down in my signature you will find the Gas Lantern Routine and also in that article is another explanation of diminishing light.

Yay beemer.:thumb: You have some beautiful girls there and they're dressing up in their diamonds.
My Jacks are getting lots of shiny trichs too. We must be both at similar stages.
How do I subscribe?

:welcome: Mick and :thanks: just by coming here and posting you are subbed. The girls outside have been in flower for quite awhile and are looking good. The SOG has been under 12/12 and now 11.5/12.5 for 18 days. the buds are there but have a long way to go. Stop by anytime.

How are your buds forming Beema??
Hoping theyre moving along nicely! My Cindy needed some extra P&K as she was showing slight Def. so i hit her last night and she;s responded well so far.. Nice bloom happening.. Hope all is well and will chat soon pal. Take it easy and have a good one.. Smokemup.

Here's a little update. The SOG is growing like crazy. Buds are developing nicely and there is a good smell starting. Watering is has been a little weird so i started bottom watering and it seems to help. Top watering it seems to dry out within 2 days so i started bottom watering and it's lasting 3 plus days. they seem to be liking it but time will time. Gnats seem to be under control also. I've been using full strength Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and 1/3 rate of Grow Big.

011475.jpg
007712.jpg
005877.jpg

Here's my babies that are starting to look a lot better also.
013396.jpg

:thumb: Happy healthy ladies is what I'm seein here. Diminishing light is supposed to be really good but with my perpetual i gotta be 12/12 alla time. So many different things to try. Need to build more rooms.:cheesygrinsmiley: Do you get in there and defoliate or just let em go? Love watchin your progress,be back soon.:peace:

BC thanks for stopping by, I move the girls around to give them new neighbors and a different look at the light. As I do this i will remove bad leaves and talk to each one. Not sure talking to them does anything but they don't give me the finger. heehee

Had to + Rep ya Beema!! Just fa bein a top bloke... With nice weed:)
Smokem..

Had to + Rep ya Beema!! Just fa bein a top bloke... With nice weed:)
Smokem..

Thanks Smokemup :blushsmile: the girls are looking good and I hoping this will continue. Taking care of our babies is our priority and doing it right is something to me anyway, that i hope I'm doing it right.

Grogreen thanks for the kudos. Stopped by your grow and it is very nice, :goodjob:

Well I got few things done today. Outside girls are in the greenhouse and the planted one has a cover. These ladies are starting to look really nice. The buds are really coming together and it's starting to smell up the backyard. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm Here's some outside pictures.
006747.jpg
005878.jpg
0011031.jpg
0021047.jpg
003991.jpg

:thumb:Beauties.:thumb:

Yours and mine seem very close getting frosty and hopefully to harvest soon. Agony!

mick harvest time will come but waiting for it can get down right agonizing as you were saying. The ladies are protected now and that makes me feel better.

Morning rdooski3 and :thanks: the ladies are are getting ready to please. Can't wait

Fantastic looking plants beemer. Keep up the great growin`!!!

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Well sir thats one mighty fine grow you got there!
sorry I didnt stop by earlier:(
anyway will hang and watch how those pretty ladies blossoum:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom