Sour Diesel SOG

Well a small update. The outside ladies are doing good and the buds are getting bigger. I probably should not look at them for a week and then I would be really surprised. Here's some new pictures of the girls. the colas are starting to look better.
006751.jpg
005883.jpg
007715.jpg
004919.jpg
003997.jpg
0021050.jpg

Plus i just got done making a ebb and flow table. Just a small one like the one in the DIY section. I'm going to grow green peppers in it. Didn't cost a lot. Right at $90
0011035.jpg

Those buds are looking NICE! I wanna grow buds like you when i grow up :) im DEFINITELY doing an outdoor grow next summer without a doubt

Heehee you have a really nice grow going also and you have influenced me to build the hydro and give it a try. But thanks for the nice comments about the buds. They are looking good

Those buds are looking NICE! I wanna grow buds like you when i grow up :) im DEFINITELY doing an outdoor grow next summer without a doubt

I have looked at your grows and they are nice also. It is nice to grow outside and see mother nature bring the most out of a plant. Thanks for the nice comments about the buds. They are getting bigger.

If I was any good at this damn puter I would have just posted what I was told about your purple leaves. since I suck here is what I was told in my words. most likely is genetics and anot a problem.
some strains will turn a number of colors no matter what the temps are but some do require the cooler temps too.
so as of right now all I can come up with is the strain of your plant has purple or maybe a black in your genetics.
and isnt a nute problem.
I'am still looking tho and if I find anything else out I will get back to you:)

Oh and your girls are beautifull!

If I was any good at this damn puter I would have just posted what I was told about your purple leaves. since I suck here is what I was told in my words. most likely is genetics and anot a problem.
some strains will turn a number of colors no matter what the temps are but some do require the cooler temps too.
so as of right now all I can come up with is the strain of your plant has purple or maybe a black in your genetics.
and isnt a nute problem.
I'am still looking tho and if I find anything else out I will get back to you:)

Fish cake you the man. :thanks: Thank you for doing the research on this. You are a scholar and a gentleman. :thumb: It's really good to hear that it isn't a nute problem or a toxicity. :high-five: Now all I have to do is sit back and wait. :party:

Well I focked up and I think I over fertilized the SOG. DAM DAM DAM Didn't write down when I fert. and I did it again the next day. Getting old sucks. I flushed last night and will let them dry out before doing anything. What an idiot. They are looking pretty rough so time will tell. The lights come on in a few minutes so I will be able to check them out. Hopefully they will at least be standing.

Well I just got done pulling all the girls out of the tent and cleaning them up. i pulled all the dead leaves off, and there were a lot of them, and now they look a lot better. Time will tell but I'm feeling a little better.

Hi Beema:)
Lol.. I coulda sworn i saw ya in my cupboard!! But yeah, if you look in " KGB STRAIN FILES" theres a proof on C99xPR.
Its pretty adequate description of Cindy, she has the rounder shape, also from my lst! and with several large main cola's.. Apart from the Deep Red color which is apparently from the soil its grown in @ Panama..
So the C99 traits are somewhat prominant atm, but hoping the buds will adapt some of the PR s traits, juicy resinous buds, which are meant to be short but stacked, which is basically as she is doing atm. BUT I WANT EM FAT!!
Just hoping that this leaf issue will be able to be rectified soon, i dont want her going with out any Nutes she needs to form buds atm.
I know its only a temporary hold up, but things can change quickly!!!
THanks mate, glad to see youre going okbuddy:) Have a good one and chat soon! Smoke $ Cindy

I just got done talking to the ladies outside and I counted the colas. This is on the unknown plants, there are 6 colas that are 14 plus inches, 29 that are 12 plus and 12 that are 8 plus. These plants are going to put a lot of bud in the jars. I'm going to go out and remove a few fan leaves to get more light in. The sun is starting to disappear behind the trees so i hope there is enough sun light to make it to harvest.

you will make it to harves! you will!

I sure as hell hope so. they are to pretty to not make it.

the man may have not given to much love to the corn growers. but I believe the Ganja gods have been liking the grow this year!
some got to win some got to loose
good time charlies got the hopes that we gots to win:)

Man oh man was it chilly this morning. 34degrees. I got up a 5 to get the garbage out and there was frost on the car. Went out and put a blanket over the cold frame

yeah they said that by this weekend we could see frost. dang it

I've been working in the garage putting in new 50 amp sub panel so I can run a few more things and be a little safer. I'm about half way done. I wiring in a 40 amp timer right next to the panel and running wire to three different places for plug ins. I've had this timer and finally found it in a cabinet. It will make it a lot more reliable and I should be able to run a lot of things.

Worked with the SOG and gave them a few nutes. Hopefully they will respond. The buds are getting a little bigger and that is making me feel a little better. Here's the pictures for the day. Not the best but you can see the buds.

010553.jpg
009601.jpg
008665.jpg

Lovely simply lovely!

Thanks guys it is starting to get good. The buds look good but they are still fairly small but getting bigger. Loving it.

Back
Top Bottom