Sour Diesel SOG

beemerbill; I feel for ya, piss tests suck big time. Where I worked you had to be a major screw -up to get tested, don`t know how it is now as I have been retired for 12 1/2 years now. WOW has it been that long?, time sure flies when you`re having fun. I know back then you could get a liquid cleanser. From all the "pass your drug test" adds on here there must be something better now. Never had to take one, but I have bought some for a good friend back then. Still working on posting pictures, finally found my usb cable ....now to figure it out.
Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Yes it does suck big time. I want to retire but economics dictates when that will happen so I don't need the hassle of a bad test.

Yes it does suck big time. I want to retire but economics dictates when that will happen so I don't need the hassle of a bad test.

Howdy bee, 99% gaurntee if you have 30 days you will pass after that its up to you :) you could call it 100%

I'm heavy but I don't smoke very often and it's been 5 days since i last smoked. I ate a little yesterday while I was making the brew for capsules but not enough to really get high. Last time I got high from eating it was about a week ago. I'm not a heavy user because of having to go back to work and only been high in the last 3 month a dozen times. Sucks. Can't wait for retirement
Retirement is great and cannabis is the perfect requirement drug. Can you imagine how medical costs would go down if seniors had full access to it. It takes care of all the old fart aches and pains and is beneficial for all kinds of serious illnesses. I used to catch every cold and flu and whatever that goes around. I don't think I've caught anything in the past several years.

Mick I agree with you 100%. The wife was on 4 different drugs for chronic pain and I priced them if I had to pay for them out of our pocket and it was right at $500 a month. With me growing it and having my first harvest under my belt everything that I bought has paid for it's self and from now on it just gets better. Plus for her not being on morphine she is breathing a lot better because morphine was restricting oxygen transfer and MMJ enhances that process. Love this stuff

I guess retirement is ok. sometimes I miss work very much.
but you know my time is all the time:) and the pay is pretty good but I miss having someone to play with.
anyway glad to hear that mama is getting some love from the grow. I understand about how those gougein &^#$ do me on my freakin meds. glad you still got coverage:)

OH I'm sure I will miss working a little but not being a mechanic. Getting to dam old to do heavy wrenching. Climbing up and down and under just isn't what a body should do all the time. Yes benefits are nice.

Hi Brill Bill!

Argh...I am so frustrated to hear about the drugs test. Not many places do it over here thank goodness, I would be absolutely screwed. Especially as this is something we need, sure we get our jollies out of it too but let's face it, where would we be without it?

What did you have done to your shoulder? I'm all about the arm and the shoulder given the mess mine is in lol.

I just wanted to send some moral support, big fluffy hugs and reps when I can cos those girlies are beautiful!

:hug:

and the pay is pretty good but I miss having someone to play with.

Me!! ME!!! I'm here to play with! :cheer:

You like Lego? I want to buy and build the Lego Millenium Falcon, you can help me if you like :) (and I aint kidding, I really do want it!)

Well I can say this about drug tests. Way back when I was a youngen I had to do a lil time, for having more then a lil weed lol.

I managed to sneak in some weed on a furlow (I had to leave the jail to go to the orthodontist). I had already been inside for about 7 months so I was totally clean at the time. But OMG did I get high in that cell and I ate all the damn cookies in the unit too ;)

Anyways I smoked and then about 1.5 months later I was finally released. During the last 1.5 months I worked out every day, really hard too so I sweated a lot (helps to release THC). When I got out my PO piss tested me after a couple days and sure enough I was clean.

Doing things like drinking lots of water, lots of exercise, and other things like cranberry juice help tons.

If you do nothing it can take up to 6 months. If you work out hard and cleanse your body itll be gone in weeks.

BTW weekly drug tests are really stupid because when you stop a teen from smoking weed he often turns to harder drugs like Coke, LSD and other things, since they leave your system within days. Now I aint saying those things are all bad, but forcing kids to do hard drugs instead of weed is a pretty ass backwards way for the government to treat its youth.

Me!! ME!!! I'm here to play with! :cheer:

You like Lego? I want to buy and build the Lego Millenium Falcon, you can help me if you like :) (and I aint kidding, I really do want it!)

I shall have my clone army build a lego death star. Emperor Cricket demands it ;)

I shall have my clone army build a lego death star. Emperor Cricket demands it ;)

Ooooh...we a battle on our hands then Emperor Cricket! The Fluffy Jedi's will prevail! *mwahahahaha* :)

If only you knew the power of the Dark side Fluffy...
029125.JPG

Hi Brill Bill!

Argh...I am so frustrated to hear about the drugs test. Not many places do it over here thank goodness, I would be absolutely screwed. Especially as this is something we need, sure we get our jollies out of it too but let's face it, where would we be without it?

What did you have done to your shoulder? I'm all about the arm and the shoulder given the mess mine is in lol.

I just wanted to send some moral support, big fluffy hugs and reps when I can cos those girlies are beautiful!

:hug:

Good morning Fluffy, Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the reps. Drug tests suck but it is part of the job and it is a federal requirement if you have a commercial driver license. I only have because I have to drive the trucks I repair. Being a mechanic my shoulder basically wore out and my bicep tendon had to be repaired.plus the AC joint was rubbing together. Doc went in and trimmed bone off so the joint won't rub and relocated the tendon. Physical therapy starts today fot the first time so I'm sure I will be in a little pain when I get home. Your support is great appreciated and hugs back at you.

Jimmy thanks for the good advice, i will start a rid of the good stuff out of the system today. Heck yesterday I was capping up my brew for the wife and I wore gloves. I usually lick my fingers and clean the crook pot out and get nice tuned. DAM I know how it feels being in. I did a short time back in the early 70s and it wasn't fun.

Jimmy thanks for the good advice, i will start a rid of the good stuff out of the system today. Heck yesterday I was capping up my brew for the wife and I wore gloves. I usually lick my fingers and clean the crook pot out and get nicely tuned. DAM I know how it feels being in. I did a short time back in the early 70s and it wasn't fun. Drug tests do suck but it something i have to put up with so I will just have to deal with it for another 20 months.

ah you can do 20 months on your head!
just look at it like this. when you were 12 you couldnt wait to be a teenager. when you were 15 you couldnt wait to get yor DL. when you were 17 you couldnt wait to be an adult then there was 20 well you know. finaly you have a thing to be excited about just like then.
almost like being young again:)

just look at it like this. when you were 12 you couldnt wait to be a teenager. when you were 15 you couldnt wait to get yor DL. when you were 17 you couldnt wait to be an adult then there was 20 well you know. finaly you have a thing to be excited about just like then.

You are dead on. I just wish it would slow down a little. Time flies by so fast it's almost stupid.

You`re right, I couldn`t wait. At 19 I got a letter that started: "Greetings from the President of the United States. You are hearby ordered to report for induction at 0600 hrs. 21 Nov. 1967." Here comes adulthood slapping me right in the face. Like it or not I am now a member of the U.S. Army. Vietnam: Nov. 1968-Nov. 1970. Sometimes you have to grow up in a hurry.

You`re right, I couldn`t wait. At 19 I got a letter that started: "Greetings from the President of the United States. You are hearby ordered to report for induction at 0600 hrs. 21 Nov. 1967." Here comes adulthood slapping me right in the face. Like it or not I am now a member of the U.S. Army. Vietnam: Nov. 1968-Nov. 1970. Sometimes you have to grow up in a hurry.

yep thats a slap in the face if there ever was one!
thank you for your service wether you wanted to or not:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom