Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

flowerin is difficult to predict outdoors but I'll put a clone in a shady spot and see what goes down

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

rhino_2weeks_flowering.JPG

rhino 2.5 weeks flowering

yeah I'm loving the smell she has right now she is gunna be really bushy too

can't wait to have widow and skunk

yeah they're going to be lookers

yesir they gunna be good for plenty of things but my favourite is blazin

I'll be like dopeman smoke a pound in a single bound lol

thanks man post some pics i love great white shark its one of the dankest of the dank

gorgeous_green_mommies.jpg

gorgeous green mommies
transplanted_clones1.jpg

transplanted clones

yesir gunna have to get alot of ziploc 10pound bags come October

2 widow and 2 rhino clones planted in there spots finally today

Back
Top Bottom