Spike's Grow Room

swingin by spike. took a new set of clones, trying to take much bigger ones this time and see if it will cut off a few weeks. Thinking of doing a SOG run with a 1 week veg time, stack around 30 of them under the light, hope to get a half from each.

Thats some good root time for clones. I'm hoping the warmer temps help me out. It's been 2-3 weeks on average in the cold. Sucks, but gotta make the most of what i have right now.

widow is 2 weeks behind the gummer
HPIM2680_.jpg

looks great bro. i half harvested one of the wonder womans last night, just decapitated her and left all the side branches on. Weighed 4oz wet, so I'm more than happy with this haul considering I have another 40% of the plant left to fatten up. After cutting all the buds off the cola, I weighed the very top piece and it was 1.5oz wet. Surpassed my expectations for this strain. The smell while trimming was unlike anything I've ever smelt.

Took a couple shitty pics of it, but here they are all trimmed up

02-15-11_001.jpg

02-15-11_002.jpg

Just in my experiance i have trouble revegging on the same root mass. although i have gotten clones off of plants like that, and they revegged just fine i looked around for pictures but cant find em. but thats just me i like clones.

Hey spike,hope all is going well with you and your family. That plant should reveg fine,just remember you have a huge root mass feeding a tiny plant. I had one that I revegged and it took a while to get going but I was over watering it. They re grow very bushy,make great mother candidates in my opinion. Have fun with her! :Rasta:

Nice strain choice Spike!!
I'm also really diggin' the new sponsors...especially Wholesale headshop.
I have an order from them, should be here early next week and so far the customer service has been amazing. When I get my glass I'll drop some props in my journal and on Wheadshops thread. They will be compliments and recomendations of the highest praise I can muster.
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom