Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

IMAG08971.jpg

Think Icould use this for a SCRoG??

what is that about3/4x3/4 looks like you could but small holes do make for hard training.
IMAG08971.jpg

Think Icould use this for a SCRoG??
as far as the floating perlite, I like to sprout mine in soil too but thats is scary when the perlite floats up it can and will move the seed and worse of all is now you need to find it.
I have done just what you did:) then I learned to soak the soil first and then add the seed:)

Ya its pretty much the dimensions you said sir. I was worried about the training as well. :hmMmm: Well as for now Im just gonna stick with getting her above 3"'s :rofl:
Instantly when watering it in I thought next time water it first moron. :rofl:

Hey Spimp! A fine Sativaday to you buddy:)

Subscribed: Im watching this one lumberjack

that screen you posted a photograph of could work very well, i believe you want 2 inch holes at least.
Thank you sir. Im still on the fence aboutthe auto acrog. Due to the standard defol in most scrogs.
good stuff so far! i'm curious to see how your NL seeds turn out. I also have NL seeds, but mine are from Nirvana. good luck bro!
Dont judge yours by mine!! Ill be lucky to get her home! :)
I approve this message :thumb:
I apporve your approval. ;)
Damn brudda, you got this down to a science keep on keepin' on! :goodjob:
If by science you mean like how Tesla invented/discovered all this awesome stuff and someone pawned it off as thiers. Well im the pawner offer guy. :):)
It's fucking awesome that there is a community like this for people like us.
Yes it is. My world is better for findig they great people here! :circle-of-love:

I'm in for this ride! Crazy story, I'm sure that douche nozzle will get whats coming to him. Girls look great so far
ty sir

Hey Spimp! A fine Sativaday to you buddy:)
A Fine Sativaday to you Sir. And Good Weed. :high-five:
Subscribed: Im watching this one lumberjack
Glad to have you on board Broke!! You are becoming a REGular here. :)

I've never been allergic to learning

Hiyah spimp,
Im a scrogger and have done one auto scrog before, it was four 'quick ones' in a 2'x2' cabinet. Due to the very short veg of the autos the screen needed to be set up extremely low Id say about 4" above the pot,the strain was a dwarf 2' mature height. This is strain dependent as you can get autos that grow to 5' requiring a higher screen hight. Scrogging autos is very doable my friend, but requires practice and patience. The results of the screen of green method are conclusive to be affective in using the most surface area and maximizing light usage. Ive done a side by side grow once with northern lights and the scrog harvested 30% more than the traditional Christmas tree shape. If your a fan of lst, then youll love a good scrog. When you cut out the strings at the end and pull them out they are totally bonsai. Cooool.
Regards
Dutch

This morning:
IMAG09063.jpg

IMAG09073.jpg

She likes it rough in the morning... :)
IMAG09084.jpg

IMAG09095.jpg

Shes getting taller by the day. :) Im trying a little different LST technique this time around. Ill be moving the ties more a and re-positioning more than adding new ones. Last time I just added new ones and I think I can manipulate her more by moving them as she grows. I guess we will see. :slide:

GOOD MORNING AND GOOD WEED to all! :circle-of-love:

lookin good :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom