Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

New thought: If I ever breed plants, everything's gonna be named shit like 'lady chatterley's lover' and 'kegel queen'. Female Orgasm OG and Squirter.

EDIT: hahaha Do-si-dildoes
Oh my lmao!! the last two had me laughing so hard tears were running down my face.... Squirter:laugh::rofl: I would totally grow those strains @copperrein

Oh my lmao!! the last two had me laughing so hard tears were running down my face.... Squirter:laugh::rofl: I would totally grow those strains @copperrein
Just another reason why I enjoy your journal so much @Squiggle always get a good laugh each day mate.

Howdy doo all

Well, I thought I would showcase my girls properly for the first time.
I have a moby dick original, and 2 moby dick CBD currently on the go.
I've been a bit reluctant to upload photos and document my journey as it's not exactly legal to grow our own medicine in th UK.

One sniff of the herb and you get 20 heavy handed police officers cutting your front door open with a petrol driven saw. Then they empty every cupboard in the house onto the floor, snatch your crop and give you an appointment with the local magistrate.
Been there!

There is also the risk of the photos being on your device.. if you ever have to put your device in for repair, the repair shop has access to all your pictures.
Much to the embarrassment of my wife. They got an eye full of racey pictures of her in a compromising position with a carrot.

So after those two experiences, we have been rather private with our lives.

But now I've become accustomed to this wonderful forum and I feel at home with its fabulous and friendly members, I thought it's about time to pop my cherry.

Unfortunately, I have no early photographic evidence of the initial bean popping. I only started taking photos at 6 weeks old and I am now into the 12th day of flower .
They are totally organic'ish
They started off in a shop bought young seedlings mix in solo cups
When I transplanted them into 6ltr containers I forgot to label which one was what, as I was totally baked, So now I have no idea which is the original moby dick.

I transplanted them into the same young seedlings mix and all I have fed them is the water off my vegetables after steaming and boiling and liquidised veggy peals. I eat veg every night, so there's plenty to go around.
Every drop of water is shop bought mineral water and it's pH'd down with apple cider vinegar.

So

Moby dicks

2x2

Composty soil stuff

Grown under a light I'm not allowed to mention
I have been advised off our good leader @Renee Roberts that the brand of light I am using is not welcome on this forum, due to its unprofessional conduct, concerning it's previous sponsorship.
So I will call it a Siparvectra P600 to keep the peace
It's great at vegging in a 2x2, but it was no good at flowering the last Moby's.
So,I've modified it for flowering. Will post photos of the mod.

Here's a few pictures of my dicks from 6 weeks to now at the 12th day of flower.
I will update regular on progress and problems

Thanks for reading folks

Squiggz
IMG_20210116_192307.jpg
IMG_20210204_171125.jpg
IMG_20210204_170824.jpg

A bloody carrot
Howdy doo all

I've been a bit reluctant to upload photos and document my journey as it's not exactly legal to grow our own medicine in th UK.

One sniff of the herb and you get 20 heavy handed police officers cutting your front door open with a petrol driven saw. Then they empty every cupboard in the house onto the floor, snatch your crop and give you an appointment with the local magistrate.
Been there!

There is also the risk of the photos being on your device.. if you ever have to put your device in for repair, the repair shop has access to all your pictures.
Much to the embarrassment of my wife. They got an eye full of racey pictures of her in a compromising position with a carrot.

But now I've become accustomed to this wonderful forum and I feel at home with its fabulous and friendly members, I thought it's about time to pop my cherry.

Unfortunately, I have no early photographic evidence of the initial bean popping. I only started taking photos at 6 weeks old and I am now into the 12th day of flower .
When I transplanted them into 6ltr containers I forgot to label which one was what, as I was totally baked, So now I have no idea which is the original moby dick.

I transplanted them into the same young seedlings mix and all I have fed them is the water off my vegetables after steaming and boiling and liquidised veggy peals. I eat veg every night, so there's plenty to go around.
Every drop of water is shop bought mineral water and it's pH'd down with apple cider vinegar.

So

Moby dicks

2x2

Composty soil stuff

I have been advised off our good leader @Renee Roberts that the brand of light I am using is not welcome on this forum, due to its unprofessional conduct, concerning it's previous sponsorship.
It's great at vegging in a 2x2, but it was no good at flowering the last Moby's.

Here's a few pictures of my dicks from 6 weeks to now at the 12th day of flower.

Thanks for reading folks

Squiggz
IMG_20210116_192307.jpg
IMG_20210204_171125.jpg
IMG_20210204_170824.jpg

Howdy doo all

Been there!

So

Moby dicks

2x2

Composty soil stuff

Thanks for reading folks

Squiggz
IMG_20210116_192307.jpg
IMG_20210204_171125.jpg
IMG_20210204_170824.jpg

A carrot :laughtwo: That’s jokes!!!! FYI, I buy shop mineral water also, ashbeck from a well known chain. No need for ph adjustment, 6.2 at the source. “Every little helps” lol Glad to hear that Mrs Squiggles Is getting her relief away from the meds, that is good news & good for you! Great ‘better late than never journal’ btw.

Sorry mate, my iPad is just having a melt down, I didn’t mean to just post ‘a bloody carrot’ In actual fact, I don’t know even know where my message went lol I’m going to call it a night I think. Sorry for the random message. Glad to hear missus squiggles is getting relief away from the meds, that is good news & well done for keeping at it. A carrot :laugh: That’s jokes!!! ( this is what I meant to say ):high-five:

Sorry mate, my iPad is just having a melt down, I didn’t mean to just post ‘a bloody carrot’ In actual fact, I don’t know even know where my message went lol I’m going to call it a night I think. Sorry for the random message. Glad to hear missus squiggles is getting relief away from the meds, that is good news & well done for keeping at it. A carrot :laugh: That’s jokes!!! ( this is what I meant to say ):high-five:
Thanks for the well wishes. Yeah it's an awesome medicine. Our UK laws Are backwards.

Oh yeah! The carrot :rofl: the missus doesn't know I posted that. She would kill me if she knew :laugh:

Thanks for the well wishes. Yeah it's an awesome medicine. Our UK laws Are backwards.

Oh yeah! The carrot :rofl: the missus doesn't know I posted that. She would kill me if she knew :laugh:
I don't know what was going on last night bro with my replies, Never use an ipad lol. Because I refuse to pay the £300 odd pounds for a keyboard, whenever you type on the screen, the virtual keyboard takes up half of it! I kept hitting return & it was throwing comments everywhere. I even think I left a comment on one of your pictures lmao...just for good measure you understand lol So, apologies again my man.

I don't know what was going on last night bro with my replies, Never use an ipad lol. Because I refuse to pay the £300 odd pounds for a keyboard, whenever you type on the screen, the virtual keyboard takes up half of it! I kept hitting return & it was throwing comments everywhere. I even think I left a comment on one of your pictures lmao...just for good measure you understand lol So, apologies again my man.
Carrot.... :rofl: :passitleft:

I'm exhausted mate, yeah the harvest was great, more than expected. I chopped some stems a found 1 or 2 at the back I didn't know existed... :rofl:
Took me 6+hours in the end.

Here's a photo of the last girl scout cookie auto, I did a flush experiment on her so she ate herself good, but she was huge.
20210405_104711.jpg

20210405_104621.jpg
Wow!!!!!!!
That should keep you going for a while..
It's always a bonus when you get more than you expect.
Does the missus smoke it also?
Or is it all yours :rofl:

No need to apologize mate. We all do it regularly, especially after a :bongrip:
:laugh:

That should keep you going for a while.
You'd think wouldn't ya, but that comes to my next answer...
Does the missus smoke it also?
Ohhh yes!! She plays the "I only smoke a little, just flavour the tobacco "... :rofl:
Or " you smoke more than me"
But she smokes just as much or more than me....the girl scout cookie is her favourite....she made me grow it your honour. .:D

I can't wait to hear about the end product @Squiggle let us know the final dried weight and how the smoke was after curing.
I can't wait either mate. it will be the first smoke I've had in over a month. I've just been using unripe buds to make edibles for me and the wife. So I'm expecting it to put me on my backside when i light it up:laugh:

I can't wait either mate. it will be the first smoke I've had in over a month. I've just been using unripe buds to make edibles for me and the wife. So I'm expecting it to put me on my backside when i light it up.
I know that feeling all too well. Im glad the wait has finally paid off for you mate! Yes that looks like some excellent top grade bud! I have no doubt you and the missus will both end up in another dimension after having a few puffs. I actually found me some Moby seeds which I am jusy waiting for to arrive and I will be starting as my next grow after my current plants are flipped into flower, super excited about finally getting to grow that strain.

Back
Top Bottom