Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

Thanks man.

Hopefully we both get our drying game sorted out this time. I'm scared of mould, so I normally chop all the bigger buds into pieces, but then they dry too quick.

. There's a place called the mennok pass that we go to. It's just an awesome valley and the best thing about it is, there is no mobile phone signal. We just switch off to the world and enjoy eachothers company. Oh and get baked and have a giggle around the campfire..

Thanks again mate
Speak soon
Sounds absolutely amazeballs! Me & the Mrs hiked over Snowdonia last year, camped on a hill overlooking the bay..what a sight to wake up to :love: ( Mrs didn't look too bad either lol )Unfortunately, most places we visit do not allow campfires, ' leave no trace ' & all that, which is absolutely fair enough. But yh, we love getting out into the wild & switching off the radar too. Hoping to get out to the lake district this year...fingers crossed!

Again, hope you two have a great time!
Bonjour!

An early congrats on the harvest squiggle!
Hope you and the Mrs have a wonderful trip. Be sure to stop by and send us lots of great pictures of the scenery! Hopefully I'll find your next journal when you return my friend!

Hope you and the missus are alive and well and well into your planned wanderings! Please send photos of food and picturesque vistas for those of us not yet fully vaccinated!

Hope you guys get utterly elevated or stoned (your choice) on this fair 420!
:green_heart:

@NuttyProfessor

We've got some half price, cracked ice
and miles and miles of carpet tiles,
T.V.s, deep freeze and
David Bowie L.P.s,
Ball games, gold chains, wozanames,
And at a push
Trevor Francis track suits
from a mush in Shepherds Bush,
Bush, bush, bush, bush,
bush, bush, bush ...
No income tax, no V.A.T.,

No money back, no guarantee,
Black or white, rich or poor,
We'll cut prices at a stroke......
God bless Hooky Street,
Viva Hooky Street,
Long live Hooky Street,
C'est magnifique, Hooky Street,
Magnifique, Hooky Street,
Hooky Street (to fade)
Happy 420 @Squiggle
Bill

Howdy do folks.
Sorry for the late reply and I must also apologize for not being up to date with all your journals. I will catch up tonight.
We are not away yet as I've been working away from home. I had the chance of a good paying job and I couldn't refuse it. We will be heading off at the end of the month now.
Happy 420 @Squiggle
Thank you . Wishing you two a happy 420. Do yous do anything different? Or do yous just have a relaxing day?
Hope you and the missus are alive and well
Thanks. We are alive and kicking. How are you two celebrating?
Is it a happy hashday?
Hope you and the Mrs have a wonderful trip.
Appreciate the thought mate. It means a lot. We will definitely post some photo's. I will be over on your journal later. Hope all's well mate
. Hoping to get out to the lake district this year...fingers crossed!
Make sure you do. It's one of the most beautiful places in England. If you want a campfire, you have to go to Scotland. You are allowed to wild camp anywhere, aslong as you tidy up after you. Nobody bothers you.
I wish u well an good luck on your gold hunt
Thanks man. We will be in a place called Wanlockhead for a few weeks if you want pop along. Campfire, fresh air and a load of weed. It will be amazing.
What I wouldn't give to have a Trevor Francis track suit...
Who is Trevor Francis :rofl:
this time next year san
You say that every year and we are still skint :laugh:

I hope I haven't missed anyone out.
I will endeavour to catch up on all your Journals this week. I'm a tad knackered as I've been working 18 hour shifts, so I will be catching up on some much needed sleep.
But I must thank you all for showing concern and for being genuinely thoughtful. You are a wonderful lot. Speak soon y'all

I must apologize to everyone else for buggering off.

I got a total of 129g dryed , from all 3 plants. Not good. But not my worst.
Thank you everyone for following along. I've had some great advice off you all and some awesome support. See you all soon and thanks again.

THE END

Congrats on the harvest bud and hope you have an awesome trip. Cannot wait to get out under the stars for a few nights soon myself.
Thanks man.
Get yourself away as soon you can. You can't beat a clear night under a starry sky. I will be popping over to your journals soon. I'm miles behind.. catch up soon. Thanks again.

Thanks man.
Get yourself away as soon you can. You can't beat a clear night under a starry sky. I will be popping over to your journals soon. I'm miles behind.. catch up soon. Thanks again.
Yeah it's loooooong overdue. Need to decide where to go. Don't worry dude I'm well behind on a load too. Struggling to keep up with all the comparative journals.

Yeah it's loooooong overdue. Need to decide where to go. Don't worry dude I'm well behind on a load too. Struggling to keep up with all the comparative journals.
Good luck with catching up with that lot mate. It's a full time job. Lake District is nice this time of year :)

Have u panned for gold yet ,,or u to busy smokin under the Scottish sky :ganjamon: :circle-of-love:

Have u panned for gold yet ,,or u to busy smokin under the Scottish sky :ganjamon: :circle-of-love:
Hi mate. We didn't get any panning done. The wife wasnt very well. Plus, it's been pissing down up there nearly every day. But we did get plenty of smokin done in your glorious country. I will be popping over to see how your grows going. Hope all's well with it

@Squiggle i missed you :confused:

When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Living alone
I think of all the friends I've known
But when I dial the telephone
Nobody's home
All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
Hard to be sure
Sometimes I feel so insecure
And loves so distant and obscure
Remains the cure
All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
All by myself
Anymore
When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
Don't wanna live
By myself, by myself
Anymore
By myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
I never, never, never
Needed anyone :ganjamon:

Good to hear from you bud.
Have you popped any beans since I've been gone?
Yeah, I popped 2 just before you left and abandoned nutty. :rofl: around the 1st April. I popped a amnesia auto and a bluedream auto. The bluedream got snapped, clean broke at about 2 weeks old (LST incident), the incident was investigated and I was found majorly responsible. SoOoo the blue dream was replaced with a orange sherbert that's just over 2 weeks.
The amnesia is 5 weeks old now and huge going into flower, if you tell nutty that you miss and love him I'll show you pictures.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom