Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

I know that feeling all too well. Im glad the wait has finally paid off for you mate! Yes that looks like some excellent top grade bud! I have no doubt you and the missus will both end up in another dimension after having a few puffs. I actually found me some Moby seeds which I am jusy waiting for to arrive and I will be starting as my next grow after my current plants are flipped into flower, super excited about finally getting to grow that strain.
Sorry for the late reply, I've been working crazy hours and trying to catch up on other journals , you tend to forget about your own. Sorry about that.
Thanks for the compliments. We are in that other dimension now:)

You will love the taste of the moby, it's fresh and zesty. The effects are calm and mellow. Time ticks away, slowly and peacefully.

Looking forward to seeing yours in flower. How's your grow going? Any issues?

DAY 77 OF FLOWER ON THR MOBYS

Well, the time has finally arrived to chop these lady's down. All signs are good. Good coverage of milky trichs. I'm going to let them sit for a few days in darkness.
here's the last photos of them.
20210410_190943.jpg
20210410_191132.jpg
20210410_191140.jpg

the 10 year old bag seeds are duds. It's been 11 days and still no signs.
so the mobile grow won't be going ahead.
this will be nearly the end of this journal, as me and the missus are hitting the road next week. We plan to be away for at least a month, traveling the west coast of Scotland, searching for treasure..
but when we get back we are getting another tent and equipment and we will try and go perpetual.
anyway hope all is well with you lot.

oh! That last bud that I snapped off, came in at a dry weight of 5.6 g

20210409_155114.jpg

That's all folks

Take care

Squiggz
Screenshot_20210413-164227.jpeg

Well, the time has finally arrived to chop these lady's down. All signs are good. Good coverage of milky trichs. I'm going to let them sit for a few days in darkness.
20210410_190943.jpg
20210410_191132.jpg
20210410_191140.jpg

this will be nearly the end of this journal, as me and the missus are hitting the road next week. We plan to be away for at least a month, traveling the west coast of Scotland, searching for treasure..
but when we get back we are getting another tent and equipment and we will try and go perpetual.

20210409_155114.jpg

That's all folks

Take care

Squiggz
Amazing, wow, did I mention Amazing. :cheer:

Amazing, wow, did I mention Amazing. :cheer:
Thank you my friend. Got there eventually. Now comes the hardest part. Drying and curing. I've never managed to get this part perfect. But, I have new found knowledge that I have gained from this forum and in particular you my friend. So, hopefully all will be well. I will be celebrating 420, with some slightly dried, but uncured bud. Doesn't bother the missus, as she just eats it.
Thanks for stopping by. I will be popping over to your threads shortly. I'm miles behind on everyone's journals. I've been working 17 hour days to get all the work out the way, so we can bugger off for the summer..
See you over on your side

20210410_190943.jpg
20210410_191132.jpg
20210410_191140.jpg

20210409_155114.jpg

That's all folks

Take care

Squiggz
Looking awesome matey I’m like you, nearly at the end of my grow but not looking forward to the drying & curing part lol Never seems to come out quite right! But, fingers crossed I’ll get it sorted this time. Hope you & the missus have a great trip up Scotland. Look forward to your next journal. All the best pal :ganjamon::cool:

What in the fu....those are so damn pretty, dude. YOU BETTER SUBMIT TO PLANT OF THE MONTH

Seriously, those fan leaves and colors got my inner Martha Stewart dewy in the hooey

Edit: the buds are geometrically fucking sexy. MON DEUI
Thanks. Do you really think they are worthy of plant of the month?
The colours are awesome though. I may need some advice on how to get photos like yours. Just seen your bud of the month pictures, they are works of art.
Got that Nikon working perfect, I just can't remember how to use it properly.
I just set it to idiot mode. Point, "click" and hope for the best..

Looking awesome matey I’m like you, nearly at the end of my grow but not looking forward to the drying & curing part lol Never seems to come out quite right! But, fingers crossed I’ll get it sorted this time. Hope you & the missus have a great trip up Scotland. Look forward to your next journal. All the best pal :ganjamon::cool:
Thanks man.

Hopefully we both get our drying game sorted out this time. I'm scared of mould, so I normally chop all the bigger buds into pieces, but then they dry too quick.

. There's a place called the mennok pass that we go to. It's just an awesome valley and the best thing about it is, there is no mobile phone signal. We just switch off to the world and enjoy eachothers company. Oh and get baked and have a giggle around the campfire..

Thanks again mate
Speak soon

Yes I think they're worthy and even have a chance at winning.

Gawrsh! Thank you! I just set the camera to aperture priority mode and use between F8 and F16 for a happy balance between sharpness and depth of field and the camera really does the rest. This thing really isn't even a camera...it's a very clever computer with only one job to do. In a weird way it's making me want to get some darkroom kit and go back to film.

Sure it takes great photos but it lacks reality and almost soul? There's something in film digital misses.

I'm stoned and rambling...

I go now. NutFlux has a cool looking art heists series I need to dig into

Yes I think they're worthy and even have a chance at winning.

Gawrsh! Thank you! I just set the camera to aperture priority mode and use between F8 and F16 for a happy balance between sharpness and depth of field and the camera really does the rest. This thing really isn't even a camera...it's a very clever computer with only one job to do. In a weird way it's making me want to get some darkroom kit and go back to film.

Sure it takes great photos but it lacks reality and almost soul? There's something in film digital misses.

I'm stoned and rambling...

I go now. NutFlux has a cool looking art heists series I need to dig into
I will see if I can get a few good shots then.
I know what you mean with film. But, at least you can see what you've taken on a digital. How many negatives used to get scrapped because they were fuzzy and out of focus.

Enjoy your box sets. Let me know what it's like as we are looking for something new to binge on

I will see if I can get a few good shots then.
I know what you mean with film. But, at least you can see what you've taken on a digital. How many negatives used to get scrapped because they were fuzzy and out of focus.

Enjoy your box sets. Let me know what it's like as we are looking for something new to binge on
So far it's pretty great. Google 'This is a robbery netflix'

T
Congrats on the harvest squiggle, plants look amazing, your patience has been rewarded.

You couldn't have timed it better with lockdown ending. A week or so to get it dry, then you're off, perfect.
I hope you find the biggest nugget Scotland's ever seen buddy.
Thanks man. It really means a lot. That's the thing about this forum. Everyone is so nice to each other. Wouldn't it be nice if the rest of the world could experience this peace?
You're very thoughtful mate.
And so is everyone else.

Squiggz

:bravo::high-five: :snowboating:excellent !! :snowboating:
@NuttyProfessor

We've got some half price, cracked ice
and miles and miles of carpet tiles,
T.V.s, deep freeze and
David Bowie L.P.s,
Ball games, gold chains, wozanames,
And at a push
Trevor Francis track suits
from a mush in Shepherds Bush,
Bush, bush, bush, bush,
bush, bush, bush ...
No income tax, no V.A.T.,

No money back, no guarantee,
Black or white, rich or poor,
We'll cut prices at a stroke......
God bless Hooky Street,
Viva Hooky Street,
Long live Hooky Street,
C'est magnifique, Hooky Street,
Magnifique, Hooky Street,
Hooky Street (to fade)

@NuttyProfessor We've got some half price cracked ice

T.V.s, deep freeze and
David Bowie L.P.s,
And at a push
A Trevor Francis track suits
Bush, bush, bush, bush,
bush, bush, bush ...

God bless Hooky Street,
Viva Hooky Street,
Long live Hooky Street,
Hoo
@NuttyProfessor We've got some half price cracked ice

T.V.s, deep freeze and
David Bowie L.P.s,
And at a push
A Trevor Francis track suits
Bush, bush, bush, bush,
bush, bush, bush ...

God bless Hooky Street,
Viva Hooky Street,
Long live Hooky Street,
Hooky Street (to fade)
Bonnet de douche squiggz bonnet de douche! :laughtwo:

@NuttyProfessor

We've got some half price, cracked ice
T.V.s, deep freeze and
David Bowie L.P.s,
And at a push
Trevor Francis track suits
Bush, bush, bush, bush,
bush, bush, bush ...

God bless Hooky Street,
Viva Hooky Street,
Long live Hooky Street,
Hooky Street (to fade)
:thumb: this time next year san

:thumb:Well done mate u made it to the end ,pity your seeds turned out to b duds ,a mobile grow would have been interesting :ganjamon:

So west coast of Scotland eh ,,that's my neck of the woods ,,lots of beautiful scenery and camping spots but I don't know nothing about good area's to pan for gold ,,although I do know that it's there ,
I wish u well an good luck on your gold hunt
:passitleft:

What I wouldn't give to have a Trevor Francis track suit...:thumb:
Shell suits & spliffs...nah mate lol! Get a blim burn in them bad boys & your walking home in your boxers!

Back
Top Bottom