Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Man I love your setup! I need to get the kids out of the house...and retire...and move...:ganjamon:
Thanks brother! I think about how lucky i am to be doing this. I love living out where I go outside at night in my boxers with my bong and dogs and I don't have to worry about anyone. We love where we live and the solitude it affords us. And to be able spending my time growing these beautiful ladies....its my idea of paradise.

@dynamo1 Does it that way :)

Nice plants as always :popcorn:
Thank you and Thanks!!!

I may have seen it there....i can't remember, too much weed lol. I am kinda digging the bamboo cage training that I have going on with her. I need to go tie a few more shoots down on her and possibly add a couple more stakes.

Don't think I won't hesitate to call you in oh about 2.5 months. I was looking at the branches on the SSH as I was watering her I though to myself "self, we ain't gonna be able to wash these branches in 5 gallon buckets, we gonna need to get some 30 gallon trash cans to be able to dip them and that still might not be deep enough! Might have to do the ol' dip n flip n dip"
I’ll be there... might not leave for the weekend lol but I’ll be there :blunt:trash cans and ladders

I’ll be there... might not leave for the weekend lol but I’ll be there :blunt:trash cans and ladders
Lol, I have 7 ladders I think we are all good on them! I was gonna try and send ya home with one Friday!

Morning! Late night watering the girls last night. Finished up in the flower tent around 2:30 am and decided I am done with the manual watering. So guess what is coming out of retirement. Yep. The bottles are coming back. Got the prototype made up, with some modifications due to our new grow setup (read that as doing regular sulfur burns).

Why the new set up? Well I need to be able to move the plants in order to get access to the lights and remove them when I do my burns. That means I need to be able to remove the watering system from the pots :hmmmm: . Came up with something that in theory should work, and we will find out in a day. I just bought all the new water bottles that will be zip tied to the corner posts in the tents. All I need to do now is drill the hole in the cap and caulk the 1/4" tubing into the hole and let it dry. I'm going to figure out a way to do the outside girls as well.....watering in 4-5 gallons of water per plant takes a while to do it properly and watering them is tough on the back (leaning forward and lots of bending to get down to the pot).

I did snap a few pics while I was down there last night. Lets take a look shall we!

First thing I saw was that the time for super cropping was immediate! The Garlic Sherbert had grown into the light and was sitting less than half an inch from the Next Light Mega.

Been a while since I did a super cropping, but no worries....it worked out good. Her stem was very hard so I took a lot of care squeezing and softening up the stem so she would bend. No worries, she gave in!!

There were a couple other things I noticed in the tent. One was the Super Northern Lights is looking awesome and is making some very impressive colas.

The Sour Pineapple is really turning into a monster girl. She should yield really well if her buds have any size to them!!

And the last thing we noticed is that the new BCP we are growing (this one from breeders pack....not the clone from Neiko's cut) is turning into a frost monster very early. She's was on day 17 from flip and showing lots of frost already....thats a good sign. I also got some feint hints of that wonderful cherry smell!

And here's a shot of the whole tent......good looking bunch if I do say so myself.

That tent is gonna be impressive
Thanks brother.....i get that same feeling every time I open it. Man its such a relief to see the plants growing happy and healthy and aggressively! This tent is what growing should be like! Not the apprehension of opening it up and wondering A. whats wrong now, B. are they gonna make it, and C. am I going to fill any jars with this mess. This is what stokes to love to growing!! The excitement of what will be! Plus there are some new ladies in there that my lungs have never experienced.....thats always exciting!!

how much fan action is in your tent? that's sure packed tight.
There are two clip on fans, one small fan sitting on the floor and a big ass box fan. The box fan provides most of the air movement. I have it turned around so its blowing on the wall of the tent and not at any of the plants.....it really moves the air around so the temps are even. Before the box fan, I would see a big difference in temps between floor level and light level. Now its about 2 degrees.

And the last thing we noticed is that the new BCP we are growing (this one from breeders pack....not the clone from Neiko's cut) is turning into a frost monster very early. She's was on day 17 from flip and showing lots of frost already....thats a good sign. I also got some feint hints of that wonderful cherry smell!

This is lovely frost for 17 days after the flip. Impressively sparkly.

This is lovely frost for 17 days after the flip. Impressively sparkly.
My thoughts exactly!! Don't usually see that much frost that early. She's got some cherry smells peeking through as well.....again very early for smells. :drool:

Thanks brother! I think about how lucky i am to be doing this. I love living out where I go outside at night in my boxers with my bong and dogs and I don't have to worry about anyone. We love where we live and the solitude it affords us. And to be able spending my time growing these beautiful ladies....its my idea of paradise.
That sure does sound like paradise!! All your ladies are looking just amazing, indoor and out. Well done Stanks! :thumb:

Morning y'all! Dang it is hot out there today!!! Hope everyone is staying warm!

Been a busy time here on the farm! Been busy keeping up with the watering requirements on the big girls outdoors as well as doing lots of sulfur burns. I'm in the process of resurrecting the watering bottles in my tent for the economical watering system, or exploring actual auto watering systems. The watering is hell on the back and honestly its a time suck. I got so much stuff to do around here, wasting 2-3 hours a day watering plants seems like a waste.

That sure does sound like paradise!! All your ladies are looking just amazing, indoor and out. Well done Stanks! :thumb:

Hey HH!! Thank you!! Hope all is well in your garden! Thanks for swinging by!

Happy day Stank and fam hope you keeping cool and the ladies growing tall.

Looking good inside and out!

Harvest day is coming...

Ain't no cool anywhere in the North East brother! I was out tinkering on the outdoor girls this morning in my boxers and I was dripping with sweat in less than 10 minutes. Brutally hot and muggy. Didn't take me long to realize I forgot to put on deodorant this morning! :laugh:

The Super Silver Haze is totally out of control. She's up to the gutters on the roof now.....and she's over 5.5 feet wide. The Stank Genetics stuff is right on her heels height wise....but not in diameter. The SSH is just a freaking monster! I keep looking for signs that actual flowering is underway but I can't say we are there yet.....soon though, at least on the Afghani!

My guess would be middle to maybe a little later in August you should see the girls start their flowering cycle. I have only grown a few plants outside (not enough direct sunlight) but mine didn't stretch much which I believe is normal.

My guess would be middle to maybe a little later in August you should see the girls start their flowering cycle. I have only grown a few plants outside (not enough direct sunlight) but mine didn't stretch much which I believe is normal.
I am hoping a bit before that! I was hoping to be able to say that one or two of them were flowering in July! Sensi lists their Afghani as finishing outdoors in September.....I can only hope!! My Afghani jar is getting lower than I like!

Back
Top Bottom