Stix First Hydro Grow

which 3 strains would you like to see grown first?

• White Widow (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 145 50.2%
  • Oasis (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • Blueberry (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 148 51.2%
  • Strawberry Cough (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 104 36.0%
  • Orange Bud (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 72 24.9%
  • Skywalker (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 81 28.0%
  • Northern Lights (NL)

Votes: 130 45.0%

• Total voters
Re: StiX` First Hydro Grow

good luck! maybe you'll be able to start growing sometime this year. LOL. j/k. you got everyone i here waiting to see how this monster set up treats your new babies.

Ok I can see it now......StiX's next thread will be StiX's Canadian Vacation!!! Or maybe StiX goes to Amsterdam!! :cool:

:hmmmm: Sorry you are having such a hard time!!! I think the whole website wants to see some great seeds sprout in that First Class set up!!! :adore:

HELL YEAH! I just got an email saying that my entire order has been sent in full! Thanks to everyone who helped me find a site who actually wants my business! Now, hopefully the seeds arrive!
I'm thinking about creating seeds around my 3rd grow or maybe just clone :hmmmm: . Dunno, I have plenty of time to figure that out later. Thanks everyone for sticking around patiently. Hopefully I'll have the grow starting in a couple of weeks.

I actually just started germinating 6 bag seeds ( I couldnt wait anymore!) looks like 2 are about to break the surface!

lol, I just saw your post Nocuous. That thought has crossed my mind, not going to amsterdam but definately taking a trip to canada. I was starting to worry there a little bit. I spent all this time and money in this room, only to find out that I possibly cant get seeds? I never even thought I would have a problem like that. Anyway, I'm atleast one step further then I was yesterday! :allgood:

let us know when you get seeds in need some wanna see if you get yours to

will do north,
I took some pics of the guinnea pig seeds I started to test the system out. There regular bag seed. 1 seed took off without any probs. The 2nd is trying, It has alot of white fuzz at the base of the stem just inside the actual hole inside the rapid grow. Is that bad? The other 2 are starting to surface, They started off upside down. I planted them without waiting for the tap root to surface. The guy at the shop said it would be fine, so I figured I would try it out. The tap root actually started at the top and curved around 180 degrees towards the bottom. So now the stem has to do the same thing in the opposite direction. I took the seeds out to reposition, but there's nothing I can do to bend the taproot back down without damaging it. I think it will be fine, just gonna take a little longer to adjust itself.

Here's the good seedling, there is no white fuzz at the base

plants0121.jpg

plants0111.jpg

plants0012.jpg

This one is coming in 2nd. Notice the white fuzz at the bottom.

plants0062.jpg

plants0021.jpg

These 2 had a bad start, Taproot had to do a 180 degree turn back towards the bottom. I did some handling, I'll be suprised if survives, although, one off the two has had some significant growth since I handled it last night. Again these have white fuzz at the base.

plants0042.jpg

Here's all six, 2 have not done anything, I expected these 2 not to grow due to the size of the seeds. (Very Small and light colored)

plants0071.jpg

Another problem I realized after I started the germination is that I never checked the PH :icon_roll . The PH should be around 5.6 for hydro, Mine is 8 That can't be good :grinjoint:. I'm germinating in a 6" High Bubble. I tried to germinate 8 seeds a little while ago with NOTHING sprouting, So I tried again with these seeds. Nothing after 3 days, So I smoked up sat in my grow room and started to think. The veg room was around 77 F which is good. So thought some more :hmmmm: I looked at my heating pad that I had plugged in that came with the germination bubble. and wondered how hot it actually was in there. I took my remote sensor and stuck it inside the bubble and sat and watched the thermostat. it got up to 92 degrees! So, I removed the heating pad. The next day I saw the first sprout above the surface :grinjoint: . Thank god for marijuana, that shit makes me smart sometimes :goof: . I'm gonna go over my nutrients later tonight or tomorrow, to get some advice from you fellow Hydro Growers.

to tell you the truth I've never seen that or heard of that happening, I've only grown few plants from seed mainly from clones, sorry I can't help you out with that one bro.

dude,just voted i hope you like your nothern lights & white widow i mthink you will be very pleased with your plants whatever you may grow they're all good choices good luck!

good to hear Dahui

Thanks for voting aa, I can't wait to try White Widow, actually I cant wait to try any of them. They will all be a first for me as far as I know anyway :hmmmm: , the bud I get never comes with a name.

Thanks Dragon, Hopefully all goes well with the first grow

I came home today and checked the mail. 4 of my seeds came in already! :allgood: I couldnt believe it. It's only been 5 days. It should take 1 - 2 weeks. 5 days aint bad from amsterdam.
These came in so FAR

Blueberry
Strawberry Cough
Oasis
Orange Bud

Hopefully the rest will come in soon.

Back
Top Bottom