Strains from dispensary

Shadowcat1953

420 Member
Cann-i-seurs...

I just restocked from the 'dispensary'. I don't want to be any more 'inert' than I absolutely need, so I avoid straight Indica harvests, and I want to relax on a physical as well as mental level, so I also stay away from straight Sativas.

My latest acquisitions include a 'Hybrid 50/50' strain and an 'Indica/Sativa' strain.

Does anyone know what the difference might be?

I prefer a little variety. One for the morning. One for the evening, and a mixture in the afternoon.
They don't do well with returning phone calls or e-mails. But I will continue to try.

They ARE good with internet orders, and are barely more than a mile away.

Thank mew!

gGPRzHuW8qT.png
Comment
EyGUmEdOqjv.png

The one that is a 50/50 could be an even split of indica and sativa quality's when smoked meaning a mixer of body and mind stone, The other could have a different ratio like maybe 70% indica and 30% sativa which still gives it the hybrid categorization.

Most things anymore are Hybrids of various percentages, problem is you can have different phenotypes of same Strain so one may act more like a Sativa and another may act more like an Indica even though "same Strain". If you have the option to talk to the Budtenders that work there you can tell them what you looking for and see what they recommend as most of them try out the product their store is offering. Albeit they can be wrong sometimes so if you have other choices you find somewhere that the employees are more consistent with what the recommend. There is literally hundreds and hundreds of Strains out there, couple that with a "Blueberry" from one seed breeder can be totally different than a "Blueberry" from a different breeder along with phenotype differences (which parent they got which traits from, like kids from same parents can be totally different).

Thank mew for the replies!

My prime dispensary JUST reopened for walk ins. I would ALWAYS let the clerk know my issues and what I was looking to resolve. But lately it has ALL been via internet, and there is not the opportunity to get much info other than what they post. They have a little bar graph for things like relaxation, energy, etc...

I pays my money. I takes my chances. Just like 'on the street', except I am less likely to get mugged going to my car.

I DID spend $300 for a month's supply, one time. I brought it home and repackaged it in my containers, and stashed the box under my chair in my 'cradle cage on the patio.

My neighbor from across the street was the only one around, and he SEEMED to be paying more attention to raking than what I was doing. Only other one to know of the transaction was the clerk. Even the Mrs. doesn't know where I stash my stash.

The next morning the ENTIRE BOX was gone!

I was livid, and broke down an locked the gate and my box. I also had a computer and camera stolen. That, of course, he knew nothing about. Nothing else disturbed. Just select items from HIDING PLACES, under and behind stuff. One HAD to know EXACTLY what and where.

And other than me, the only one who would have that info would be he.

Sorry for the rant.

Trust NO ONE!
Shadowcat

Back
Top Bottom