Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Thanks guys appreciate the kind words. Gonna try my hand at bud washing tonight. The little hempys are coming down. I'll try to member to grab some pics. Going to start the flush on the dwc. Not looking forward to next weekend trimming them. But will be so awesome when it's done. I'll probably do a single one in there and veg a little longer with more training a couple months before fall.

So I like bud washing about as much as trimming. The job is done though and everything is drying. Long night last night and another one tonight trimming. The buds look so sparkly clean though.

The small hempys.
20150514_212935.jpg

After the wash.
20150515_003058.jpg

Top rack.
20150515_003123.jpg

Bottom rack
20150515_003113.jpg

So I like bud washing about as much as trimming. The job is done though and everything is drying. Long night last night and another one tonight trimming. The buds look so sparkly clean though.

I haven't done the bid washing yet, so I will try to do all the washing at once and then the trimming spread out over a couple days so I won't get burned out.

Thanks Hung and right on Dutty fuck trimming. I just finished the last bit. Graduation party's and stuff this weekend slowed the process.

Taking the kids to the park with the wife. Time to chill and relax.

I haven't done the bid washing yet, so I will try to do all the washing at once and then the trimming spread out over a couple days so I won't get burned out.

I pretty much did exactly that. All buds seemed very sparkly after the wash. The longer they hung waiting to be trimmed the more the leaves covered the buds and was harder to trim but looking forward to the end result. They still have a strong aroma I'm used to that going away right after chop and returning after a day or 2 in jars.

Nice Sub! I guess I missed that lavender in previous posts, where are those genetics from? Keeep truckin buddy!

Trig

Hey Trig happy daze to ya buddy. I believe the lavender was just a bag seed. I have been burned by bag seeds before but I really wanted to try bringing this one back to life. On the other hand though my first indoor grow was a bag seed. I still clone and flower that strain now and then. No matter what I do it never hermies. I believe it's a legit female, it produces some amazing smelling potent meds, just doesn't yield a lot. I check the lavender clone everyday for any signs of hermie traits and nothing so far. Trichome production is impressive on that thing. Really can't wait to see what she can do.

Damn that harvest looks great. Getting more and more anxious to see that DWC come down! And yeah, bud-washing does get as repetitive and tedious as trimming. I went through the same process trimming up the Sour Monster and Carls Jr... Just finished the SM yesterday after 2 days of drying.. what a pain in the ass.

I WILL NEVER DRY TRIM AGAIN. EVER.

Anyways man, sorry I haven't been around much.. life has gotten pretty hectic. Everything is lookin' great, I have a lot of trim to run this time around too. We will have to get together and smoke our most recent harvests soon. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a good day man.

Thanks Trig. Tour the man buddy. :thumb:

Damn that harvest looks great. Getting more and more anxious to see that DWC come down! And yeah, bud-washing does get as repetitive and tedious as trimming. I went through the same process trimming up the Sour Monster and Carls Jr... Just finished the SM yesterday after 2 days of drying.. what a pain in the ass.

I WILL NEVER DRY TRIM AGAIN. EVER.

Anyways man, sorry I haven't been around much.. life has gotten pretty hectic. Everything is lookin' great, I have a lot of trim to run this time around too. We will have to get together and smoke our most recent harvests soon. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a good day man.

No sweat bro I know you just had finals and a couple harvests. I can relate specially with the dry trimming. I'm glad the CJR and SM treated you well. You did a real good job with them. After trimming the small untrained hempys and then looking at the dwc I'm less concerned with the trimming. No popcorn just solid easy to trim buds. I'm also very anxious. Just a few more days. I'll be doing the same thing. Washing Thursday night and trimming Friday and Saturday. Feel free to come over you can crash in the spare room. We could run trim aswell.

Happy daze to you to brother. :Namaste:

I'll try to snap some pics of veg tonigh and get some color up. Strawberry Diesel is a beastly bush.

Few pics from tonight.

Strawberry Diesel in front of my old veg space. Going into flower very soon.
20150518_203513.jpg
20150518_203619.jpg

Black Eyed Katy not much to report just growing.
20150518_203752.jpg
20150518_203730.jpg

818 Headband left first couple leaves were goofy but it's coming around new growth is looking good. Stink Bomb on the right looks beautiful and not missing a beat.
20150518_162844.jpg

The lavender clone in flower. Tons of trichomes already.
20150518_212000.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW.. that's some density, Sub! Absolutely beautiful.

Leaves reaching as hard as they can towards that light. Happy happy happy happy..

Bravo.. braaaavo..

:thumb:

Thanks brother and thanks for swinging by. Got nothing but love for the platinum family. Your r&d team has my gratitude and respect. Best investment I made since I started growing. These are my biggest flowers yet. Smaller branches are starting to fall over a bit from weight. Bigger branches are supporting nice but when you shake them you can feel the weight on them. I will be moving the p450 and going strictly led in flower soon.

Again thank you for the phenomenal product. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom