Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

I'm not sure about doing a journal just because I tend to have a low energy level and I get anxiety when I obligate myself to doing something like that. If I do it will be very laid back.

Very nice haul it looks like! I'm thinkin' 4.3 oz :)

Hey brother thanks for the complement.

I am a GM guy aswell. Sales people are always dropping off calendars and poster at my shop, I cherry pick the good stuff. I honestly hate the new camaro. Can't go a block without seeing 20 of them. Never liked the handling of the Mustang and will never buy a tupperware two seater deathtrap (Corvette). So I'll have to go with the Challenger for my American favorite currently.

My passion took a turn years ago towards imports though. It's not a rare occurrence that my driveway looks like something from Fast and Furious. I was into drag racing, then my brother shifted me over to drifting a few years back. I'm always on the lookout for a factory 5speed Lexus sc300, or 86 Carolla gts nowadays.

Have a great weekend Antics.

I can agree on all accounts, although I've always liked the 70's Corvette stingray. Other than that, I have no interest in the model.

I started drag racing as well, Still have a car to build an engine for actually when I get a round to it. Never did much drifting seriously other than the occasional fun fishtail. But recently I've been having fun off roading. 4x4 fun, slow trails, or nasty mudding. It's a good time, and I see it missing from your list up there bud. It's also really fun to go WOT during real bad snowy weather from a green light in 4high, and leave everyone behind you wishing they had a truck too. Yeah.. I'm that guy.
:thumb:

I recently moved to Denver from Dallas to start my growing adventure. Subnoise, your grow looks amazing and roots are insane. How is the BEK treating you? this will be my first hydro grow and space is tight and when I mean tight, I mean a grow box. I have been looking for a good strain with small internodal due to space concern and the BEK caught my eye along with glass slipper. Also, any recommendations on good clones in Denver besides the clone store, the clinic and La Conte's? Thanks for the help and will hopefully start my own journal soon enough, happy growing.

I have had good experiences with The Clone Store, LaContes and Karmaceuticals. They are all in Denver, I prefer Karmaceuticals because I think they have the best selection, they always have a ton of different options. Their head grower is a pretty awesome guy as well.

They get a little pricey, especially if you want their good genetics, but I thought it was worth it.

Sub, good lord man. That harvest is simply beautiful. Bravo, you grow the some of the most exceptional flower I have ever seen.

Thanks Max and Trig you guys rock. Lmao pimpology 420 in the house.

STINK ON!!!! Dutty your the man.

Little babies are killing it at the moment 818 Headband left. Stink Bomb on the right looking beautiful and growing like a champ. Both ready for a transplant. Happy short week to all. :Namaste:

20150526_064230.jpg

Thanks Max and Trig you guys rock. Lmao pimpology 420 in the house.

STINK ON!!!! Dutty your the man.

Little babies are killing it at the moment 818 Headband left. Stink Bomb on the right looking beautiful and growing like a champ. Both ready for a transplant. Happy short week to all. :Namaste:

20150526_064230.jpg

Cool! I just received some Sour Kush/ aka Headband. If you do a journal... count me in :)

818 and some Stink. That's a nice combo of strains.

I'm glad I'm subbed :thumb:

Glad to have you around buddy. These 2 I am really looking forward to. Kinda hoping I get my first male. I want to make some stinky headband. If not I'll either make fem seeds or drop more seeds till I find a male.

Cool! I just received some Sour Kush/ aka Headband. If you do a journal... count me in :)

New perpetual journal coming soon Scar. I will provide a link when it goes live. What breeder is your headband from?

Might update Deathstar tonight we'll see. Very impressed with her progress this far. Today will start week 5 of 12/12

White Voodoo clone. Still rocking a solo cup I'm sure that's why the leaves are acting like they are. Little root bound I believe but she served her purpose sexing the mother.
20150526_214801.jpg

Purple Elephant clone in a small hempy
20150526_214652.jpg

Lavender clone in a small hempy aswell. Tons of trichomes compared to the other 2
20150526_214233.jpg

Happy hump day to all :Namaste:

Glad to have you around buddy. These 2 I am really looking forward to. Kinda hoping I get my first male. I want to make some stinky headband. If not I'll either make fem seeds or drop more seeds till I find a male.

New perpetual journal coming soon Scar. I will provide a link when it goes live. What breeder is your headband from?

Reserva Privada. They call it Sour Kush/aka headband. Not sure how similar it is.

this cross was made by reversing the OG Kush to pollinate the Sour Diesel.

Ahh the RP sour series? Mine is from Cali Connection. Picked them up at the cup last month. I believe there's is aka Sour OG. It won the cup in 2014 for highest THC.

Nice! Cali Connection gets some good reviews. They have a lot of high rated kushes. Reserva Privada got 3rd Coffeeshop HT Cannabis Cup 2009.

Looks like both strains have good potential. Should be a decent yielder with dank buds. Probably going to be on the extra stinky side :)

Maybe my next purchase will be Cali Connection :thumb:

Didn't get to the Deathstar update last night. Figured I would bunch a few together tonight.

Well start with the White Voodoo flux. Unfortunately when SD got so big I raised my light and the voodoo stretched for the light I believe. I have the light closer now. Might not be the prettiest flux but it has a bunch of tops and that I'm ok with. Just trying to build up nodes and stem strength before flower.
20150528_213213.jpg
20150528_213353.jpg
20150528_213342.jpg

Next up Strawberry Diesel day 8 12/12 and day 2 since pistols. This is the reason I held off the update till tonight. Wanted to get some good shots of the pistols starting. I have been running the hps pretty close to reduce stretch. She has only put on about 4 inches. Node spacing in the second pic is crazy close. I have also been cleaning up the underside a little each day rather than all at once later on.
20150528_222423.jpg
20150528_222509.jpg
20150528_222446.jpg
20150528_222435.jpg

Finally Deathstar day 32 12/12 and day 20 since pistols. So far looking good and frosty. Starting to pick up a feint smell but not strong enough to pinpoint yet. Otherwise not much to report I'm just really excited about this strain and love doing updates on her. Got a pic of a few of the bigger colas.
20150528_222556.jpg
20150528_222630.jpg
20150528_221836.jpg

Happy Fridazed to all. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom