Super Lemon Haze & Pure Kush

Let's simplify this discussion. If the leaves appear to be damaged, remove them, otherwise leave them where they are. Use your judgement to decide if they need removed and you will probably be right. Try not to OVERTHINK this and you will be fine. Panic is your enemy! Sit back, contemplate your situation and then if you need to act, do so! Good luck, but it sounds like you have the problem solved. If you see these on the bottom of your leaves, it's time to act!
12121811504013199401.jpg

12121811470811077941.jpg

I HATE MITES!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Let's simplify this discussion. If the leaves appear to be damaged, remove them, otherwise leave them where they are. Use your judgement to decide if they need removed and you will probably be right. Try not to OVERTHINK this and you will be fine. Panic is your enemy! Sit back, contemplate your situation and then if you need to act, do so! Good luck, but it sounds like you have the problem solved. If you see these on the bottom of your leaves, it's time to act!
12121811504013199401.jpg

12121811470811077941.jpg

I HATE MITES!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks hozona, nice pics btw lol! thankfully I haven't seen any of that for a while now. I need to water today so will judge & contemplate the situation as you say. If my inner voice tells me to remove anything then I will take heed.

:grinjoint:

Please take some pictures if possible. It's good to post for learning. I did not know what I was looking at for a few days.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Please take some pictures if possible. It's good to post for learning. I did not know what I was looking at for a few days.

Cheers

Here's a a couple of pics. One is of the white dots we discussed & the other a simple group shot.

spider mite marks:
SpiderMite_Bites.jpg

group day39:
day391.jpg

There isn't much worse than those marks in the photo, I already removed the more severely damaged leaves a couple of weeks ago. By the way the SLH are on the bottom & the pure kush at the top.

:Namaste:

Not as bad as mine, doing better then I thought after reading about your battle. You'll make a great pull by the looks of things. Look at my first grow, GSC got torn up badly.

Cheers

Not as bad as mine, doing better then I thought after reading about your battle. You'll make a great pull by the looks of things. Look at my first grow, GSC got torn up badly.

Cheers

Music to my ears, thanks miller. I still remember the uv-b light you used, when I have the chance I'll certainly pick one up for the future.

Those SLH are some chunky girls for sativa dom. They look fantastic though. Great work brother!

Thanks blaze, they're looking decent & still no spider mites...brilliant. Just about to water them with 4L this time & a gentle mist of rosemary oil. Anyway we suffered a power cut today so I just placed them outside all afternoon. Took some pics as well, as you all know mid-flower is when they start showing off their beauty...such poser's lol!

day 40 SLH:
SLH-40_2_.JPG

day 40 SLH:
SLH-40.JPG

day 40 Group:
day4011.JPG

I forgot to take a pic of a pure kush, will remember next time.

Looks good, I'd keep all leaved on for now. You have some large flowers on a few of those plants in back by your clone's.

Cheers

Looks good, I'd keep all leaved on for now. You have some large flowers on a few of those plants in back by your clone's.

Cheers

Hey buddy, they're not clones. In my last grow I had a c99 that self-pollinated then pollinated another iced widow resulting in hundreds of viable seeds. So those are a c99 & a cross of c99 & iced widow...we'll see how it tuns out, I know they might hermie.

The plants you mention are the 3 SLHs. Two of which were hit the worst with spider mites but they've all pulled through. Should be fine until harvest. One of the fans in the tent broke down...there's always something lol!

So pretty. I see they are sporting pink pistils, like the sour chiesel I grew. That was a very citrusy strain. I wonder if that is just a coincidence?

So pretty. I see they are sporting pink pistils, like the sour chiesel I grew. That was a very citrusy strain. I wonder if that is just a coincidence?

Yes they are a bit pinkish & meant to be citrusy or lemony as well. Some coincidence indeed. The Kush is even more pink but I expected that given the description of the strain.

Those SLH are some chunky girls for sativa dom. They look fantastic though. Great work brother!

Funny you say this cause early on in the grow I suspected they might have all been the same strain. Must be the lst.

So I watered yesterday. My pots are 11L fabrics. After 4L the runoff was still minimal...im guessing no more than 400ml. That's about 10% runnoff, but I think 20% is better? not sure. I feel that 5L is what they should get but that would be 45% of the total medium in soil which sounds a lot. Im sure I packed more than 11L of soil though. Normally you should water about 20% of medium size I think. There's a thread about how to water properly so I'll probably ask about there.

I placed the plants outside again this morning. The readings I get from my light meter is fabulous, already nearly 100,000lux before 11am & it does't even look sunny. To put this in perspective, I would struggle to get over 70,000 with a 1000hps without cooking the leaves. I worry a little about spider mites getting back in from the garden but surely it's too late for them do to any more real damage. The light from the sun without the wind factor & high temp is just too good an opportunity to pass up.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Just a bit of gutter humour to get the week started. Thank God my finacee doesn't frequent this forum. LOL

You can't beat the sun in a tent. I wish I had some outdoor space to drop a few plants.

Cheers

:cheesygrinsmiley: Just a bit of gutter humour to get the week started. Thank God my finacee doesn't frequent this forum. LOL

Don't worry, if she asks I don't know you lol!

You can't beat the sun in a tent. I wish I had some outdoor space to drop a few plants.

Cheers

No doubt. I've got it a little mixed up though, using a (outdoor) tent indoors & no tent outdoors...go figure lol!

All going well I think. For a change here's a pic of the two small one's outside.

IMG_53975.JPG

Actually I might start another journal for these...I may plant a few more soon as well.

Back
Top Bottom