Super Lemon Haze & Pure Kush

They look nice and happy. Never done outdoor though. One day...

Cheers, they struggled for weeks though but seem to have found their stride now. When the weather's good there's obviously no better way to go. Hopefully one day you can do it. Mind you everything I grew outside so far hasn't turned out too good because of unforeseen circumstances...so hopefully this time I get to finish them properly.

:Namaste:

Just holster the bleach and you should be good bud. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Holster...what's that?? I shoot first THEN ask the questions, but only if the first part wasn't done right :rofl:

Ah yes the bleach incident, thanks for the reminder bro. I was beginning to feel like a grow maestro but now it's more like a first class dimwit again...the kind you wouldn't want left alone in you're grow room for everyone's safety :rofl::rofl:

The bleach is locked away, far away.

:grinjoint:

:rofl:

Sorry bud. I gave it about 2 weeks before reminding you again. Have to keep you grounded bro. Nom sayin?

Outdoor temperature is getting hot so will stop taking them outside. They had a good 3 days off though basking in the sun. Now back to reality. The other two young one's shall remain outside since they're still vegging.

It's day 44 since 12/12 & seems to be going well. I've never used LST to this extent so not sure what to except or if it was done alright but they look kinda small to me compared to the last grow where I fimmed & supercropped. In any case they're looking good & still no spider mites. Really surprised at how effective the rosemary oil was.

I watered/fed today 4.5L. It's the third feed in a row with 1/4 strength, I figure I'll give more than I usually do before we start flushing in about 14 & 21 days time. Will keep feeding 1/4 strength up until then I think. I took a few close-ups afterwards;

1)
IMG_57036.JPG

2)
IMG_57026.JPG

3)
IMG_56995.JPG

4)
IMG_56965.JPG

5)
IMG_57005.JPG

6)
IMG_56977.JPG

7)
IMG_56987.JPG

Not long left seemingly. According to the breeder the pk is 9wks & slh is 10wks. I wanna give em an extra week though since I have the time unless the trichomes say otherwise. So will be harvesting the pk & slh in roughly 26/33 days respectively. Is it Christmas already?

Wow, those look beautiful. They have filled in nicely, and should still swell quite a bit. Well done bud.

Wow!

I'd say more, but words seem inadequate.

Thank you buddy. I understand, it's emotional. You're probably still staring at your screen incapacitated with astonishment & bewilderment in equal measure. Try to relax & remember it's just a plant.

:rofl::rofl:

Hello everyone. We are day 51 but I took some pics a couple of days ago. I was unable to upload then so here they are now;

day49 (SLH):
IMG_5751_2_.jpg

day49 (PK):
IMG_5749_2_.jpg

day49 (SLH)
IMG_5747_2_.jpg

day49:
IMG_5746_2_.jpg

Looking quite frosty in there. Your looking at a great pull in a few weeks.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks amigo's. I haven't been on for a while, been busy but trying to keep up with some updates. We're day 56 of flower & they seem fine. The kush's have weird marks on them (from ages ago) but I never had the time to look into to it so I just put it down to them being fussy since they're growing nicely anyway. I took a couple of quick pics before lights out, again it's the SLH because it was the easiest to capture...

day56:
IMG_57618.JPG

day56:
IMG_57635.JPG

I intend to harvest the pure kush on day 73 & the SLH on day 80 (10 days longer than advertised) unless the trichs clearly say otherwise. Therefore, not long to go!

:woohoo:

Very nice looking flowers. Last 20 or so days are the hardest to wait out. I'm still seeing lots of green so plants are going strong. I feed till leafs start showing issues, then tap rest of way. I used to count days but now I watch the plant and she'll let you know when to flush. Well, to me that means just water till harvest.
Ops, I'm high now. Great frost on your SLH, mine looked good but not like that. I was using clone's though. Keep up the good work, your in home stretch. Also, keep an eye open for bugs on lower areas, they can get hard to see.

Cheers

Very nice looking flowers. Last 20 or so days are the hardest to wait out. I'm still seeing lots of green so plants are going strong. I feed till leafs start showing issues, then tap rest of way. I used to count days but now I watch the plant and she'll let you know when to flush. Well, to me that means just water till harvest.
Ops, I'm high now. Great frost on your SLH, mine looked good but not like that. I was using clone's though. Keep up the good work, your in home stretch. Also, keep an eye open for bugs on lower areas, they can get hard to see.

Cheers

Thanks miller. We're day 64 & the leaves on the plants aren't yellowing yet. I think there's maybe another 2/3 wks what you think?

Looking fantastic Sol. What are you hoping to pull from this round?

Hey bro last time I vegged 35 days & got 2.5oz per plant. This time I vegged about 56 days so I expect a little more although this this time I used CFLs the first 3 whole weeks when I should have just used 400 or 600hps. Initially I was hoping for 3oz but they seem small...at least all the lst makes it look that way. It's hard to judge, not sure really.

Quick update. I took some pics yesterday day 63. They're looking pretty good. The kush has a real purple/pink tone to it its great.

slh:
Photo2111.JPG

slh:
Photo5101.JPG

pk:
Photo1510.JPG

pk:
Photo1312.JPG

Another 2/3 left before the chop I think. The breeder says 9 wks for the pure kush & 10 wks for the super lemon haze. A couple of wks over is fine, Im in no rush so happy to wait as long as it takes.

Back
Top Bottom