Super Lemon Haze & Pure Kush

I do a version of that.
I wall off 1/2 my shed with a insulated diy curtain.
It makes a huge difference in the heat.

diy curtain sounds brilliant! It's just great how cannabis brings out the Macgyver in us :rofl:

Great hack with the tent Sol.

Plants are looking really good bud!

Cheers bro, still another 5-6 wks to go & the tent will be a great help. If I get anywhere near your g/w ratio I'll be over the moon but doesn't look like it. Anyway why are you online after that great harvest? with all that quality weed you should be way too high to be logging on :rofl::rofl:

Forgot to say yesterday that before spraying for the 4th time I checked the plants & didn't find any spider mites whatsoever. This confirms our winning the war. I can hear the crowds outside...shouting something...ah yes, hail Rosemary! hail Rosemary!

:tokin:

Cheers bro, still another 5-6 wks to go & the tent will be a great help. If I get anywhere near your g/w ratio I'll be over the moon but doesn't look like it. Anyway why are you online after that great harvest? with all that quality weed you should be way too high to be logging on :rofl::rofl:

LOL! I actually don't smoke all that much to be honest. Don't tell anyone else though. It's a secret. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL! I actually don't smoke all that much to be honest. Don't tell anyone else though. It's a secret. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your secret's safe with me bro. I can only imagine the grief you'll get if this news gets out! Good for you though, cannabis is a terrible habit...will lead to crack & alcohol addictions followed by armed robbery to pay for it all! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I did it back to front though.

All jokes aside, I was well on my way to ending up in prison or dead. I was a level 10 douchebag. LOL. A few tokes a night, and I'm basically (most of the time) Mr. Nice Guy.

All jokes aside, I was well on my way to ending up in prison or dead. I was a level 10 douchebag. LOL. A few tokes a night, and I'm basically (most of the time) Mr. Nice Guy.
Just another reason marijuana should be legalized. My father tells me how his dad was a rotten, abusive drunk. Get the old man to smoke a little green and he was mellow and happy. Unfortunately, the alcohol already had its hold on him and he chose to drink. Just think of how many mean old drunks that could be nice people again.

Forgot to say yesterday that before spraying for the 4th time I checked the plants & didn't find any spider mites whatsoever. This confirms our winning the war. I can hear the crowds outside...shouting something...ah yes, hail Rosemary! hail Rosemary!

I'm a little shocked the rosemary was so effective. I'll be storing that bit for future use and advice. Thanks!

Hey Blaze, I found when I took alcohol out of the equation I liked myself better and so did everyone else. :cheesygrinsmiley: I am not saying I don't have a beer or two, but not every day and never more than two. The bar I frequent while my older brother takes his afternoon nap usually puts a diet coke in front of me or will ask if I am having a beer that day. I tip them like I am spending more, usually 20% and they all are good with that. Easier to be Mr Niceguy than Mr Douchebag. :winkyface:

Ha, I quit drinking a month ago. Best choice I've made in a while. However, I need to take a tolerance break soon.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back to front :rofl:

Its great you managed to pull yourself together buddy. Life is so cheap in Africa, being a top grade douchebag hardly ever ends well. But now your a toker 'botanist', hows that for a paradigm shift! However I'm sure you were never a 'nasty' douchebag, more of a 'smoooth' criminal lol.

:grinjoint:

Yeah, a bullet to the head is not too uncommon around here.

Oh, and I was about as nasty as they get. Won't go into detail though.

Anyway, enough morbid talk. Life is good :thumb:

I'm a little shocked the rosemary was so effective. I'll be storing that bit for future use and advice. Thanks!

Thanks tead, I'm surprised myself at how well this is going. I found some info online about it including how it attacks spider mites nervous systems. If your sometimes prone to these little buggers then having some rosemary at hand will be great. I would spray/mist the plants every week from seedling just as a preventative measure.

:Namaste:

The harvest is fantastic bud. I feel like i've set the bar too high for myself and I'm worried the next round won't be as good. Seeds have been in soil for almost 4 days now and only 2 of the seeds are poking their heads out. I'm a little stressed. Worried I buried them too deep. Probably stressing for nothing though. Seedling stage is always the worst for me.

The harvest is fantastic bud. I feel like i've set the bar too high for myself and I'm worried the next round won't be as good. Seeds have been in soil for almost 4 days now and only 2 of the seeds are poking their heads out. I'm a little stressed. Worried I buried them too deep. Probably stressing for nothing though. Seedling stage is always the worst for me.

I wouldn't worry about that, I think you naturally just get better after each grow. You might try different methods & get lesser results but it all adds up into know-how. I'm sure you can replicate your last grow if you wanted to by doing exactly the same things but your probably still 'experimenting' until you're convinced as to what's best for your setup.

If 2 have already sprouted then I'm sure the other's will follow. You would have to have planted the seeds quite deep for them not to sprout. That's my preferred germination method, straight to soil then suspense for 5-6 days lol! but so far it's been 100% germination rate. I think I made a mistake during the seedling stage in this grow, the first 21 days they were under 240w CFL when I should have put them under 400w dual hps at least after the first week...I think they would have been a little bigger. Will remember this the next time.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom