Surfinstoned's 1440 Watt LED Multi Strain Hydro Grow Round 2!

Re: Surfinstoned's 1440 watt LED multi strain hydro grow round 2!

Wow, great work on the new setup. How hot does the outside room gets when the a/c is running? What part of the house do you draw in fresh air? This setup is great and I want to built a smaller version to demolish Summer 2012 hot days.

Great, yet another grow journal that I HAVE to sub to. Congrats on being my 34th thread I just cant seem to live without!
I don't have time for all this reading!

I'm not a hydro guy (as of yet anyway), but I have to say you seem to have done your homework. Very organized and thorough! I'll pull up a chair for this one if you don't mind one more, keep up the good work!:popcorn:
Quix,
If Surfin's grow doesn't convince you to become a water gardener, then nothing will.

Nice set-up -- again! Loving your start Surfin. Looks great, and can't wait to follow along. I'm just starting a new grow/journal and I'll be using a similar hydro system to your Ebb N Gro (Flo N Gro by Titan Controls). I'm new to this kind of system, so let me know if you have any great advice!

:goodluck: with round 2. Round 1 was fantastic. :)

Looks like i got here late hope you have enough room waiting to see some great lookin buds from a good lookin grower hopen the best for you and yours Surfinstoned :surf: :peacetwo:

Im bout to go fill a bowl, i feel pictures coming soon..... Bet the ladies have stretched an average of a foot since we last saw them.

Hey surfin, you ok? You didnt get lost in your jungle did you? If you dont respond in a couple days were going to have to send out search and rescue...

Re: Surfinstoned’s 1440 Watt LED Multi Strain Hydro Grow Round 2!

Hey surf thought I would pull in and park glad to see you went with a OG strain and lemon haze is a A+...Cant believe I haven't subbed to this one I started up another grow myself check it out sometime when you get a chance good luck n great growing, where do you get your clones if you can pm me that?

Grow Update very, very, very long overdue!
I have been sent here and there by the company that I work for lately I have had no time. So I made a deal with a friend to start making money on my investment sooner instead of later. Instead of putting the crop to flower and possibly hit 4lbs in about 3-4 months he said I could make more this way, which in the last 3 weeks I would have to say I'm starting to really believe him!
I never would have thought that you can massacre a crop and then come back 3-4 days later and massacre again but this time there are twice as many than there was before. So for the next month or two it will just be the moms in the room. I have moved everything around and added some news strains to the lineup.
I took out the light movers and moved the plants around so that they have plenty of light at all times. Instead of having all the lights shut off for a 6 hour period I have them staggered so that 2 out of the 4 lights are always on.

I will be making a 6" pvc system with 3.5 inch net pots, and in this system I will flower for my own stash!

Grow Update very, very, very long overdue!
I have been sent here and there by the company that I work for lately I have had no time. So I made a deal with a friend to start making money on my investment sooner instead of later. Instead of putting the crop to flower and possibly hit 4lbs in about 3-4 months he said I could make more this way, which in the last 3 weeks I would have to say I'm starting to really believe him!
I never would have thought that you can massacre a crop and then come back 3-4 days later and massacre again but this time there are twice as many than there was before. So for the next month or two it will just be the moms in the room. I have moved everything around and added some news strains to the lineup.
I took out the light movers and moved the plants around so that they have plenty of light at all times. Instead of having all the lights shut off for a 6 hour period I have them staggered so that 2 out of the 4 lights are always on.

I will be making a 6" pvc system with 3.5 inch net pots, and in this system I will flower for my own stash!

Huh? Not sure I understand what "this way" is. Are you switching to a SOG, or something? Hope all is well & safe travels!

Huh? Not sure I understand what "this way" is. Are you switching to a SOG, or something? Hope all is well & safe travels!

Yea im a bit confused too. If im understanding correctly (which im probably not) youre going to use the ladies you have going now as moms? And from these moms youre going to cut how many clones? Enough to give you carpel tunnel im sure! But are you going to have a real dense NFT setup for an SOG as Mr. K guessed? Either way this is going to flip us all upside down when we see new pics of a whole new set up! Im in! Again..!..?

Please give more info....Very confused on the NEW setup you will be going with.....Either way, I can't wait to see what is up your sleeve next!!!!

Are you going clone-to-bloom? Sounds like an oversized system that I had (using 6 vs 4 inch pipe and 3 vs 2 inch netpots). If that's the plan, then yes, you can keep a perpetual harvest going with that setup, pulling a lb (or more) a week if you have the space. Looking forward to an updated picture of the new plan.

Here are some pics that i meant to post the other day. sorry about that, so for the most part the garden is still mainly fire og, lemon haze, and blue dream. The new editions to the mommy garden are:
pure og
og kush
lemon sour diesel
larry og
la confidential
sour grape
sour master

They are all doing very well the newest girls have been in for about 2 weeks now and are starting to really take off now that they have adjusted to the high PPM level.

DSC049844.JPG

DSC049851.JPG

DSC049861.JPG

DSC049871.JPG

DSC049881.JPG

DSC049891.JPG

DSC04990.JPG

DSC049912.JPG

DSC049922.JPG

DSC049931.JPG

Very nice. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom