G13 Labs Blueberry Gum 5 Pack - 1 x Barneys Farm G13 Haze - 8 x Assorted Freebies

bonzamike

G13 Labs Blueberry Gum 5 Pack plus 1 x Barneys Farm G13 Haze plus 8 x assorted Freebies
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah ! That's right ! I'm back already. Like a zombie needs brains, I needs to GROW !!!!!!
This time I'm better equipped from the get go. This time I'm going with the flow. No time limits on flowering period or pressure on amount of harvest .
The heat has returned to my neck of the woods and a blistering summer is coming. But as a boy scout I am prepared. I have air-conditioner coming for this
grow and will install before summer strikes, also I have plenty of fans and also Air-Cooling of lights !!!
For the most part I post weekly and I post as many pic's as I can, as often as I can, when I can. Here we go-

INGREDIENTS LIST
----------------
4 x 4 Grow tent

400 watt Metal Halide for Veg. For flower 400 watt Son T Agro HPS
run in an air cooled,large,sealed reflector and exhausted via 6 inch 25 watt,ducted,inline fan 120/ft2 per/minute

6 inch Carbon Filter exhausted via 6 inch ducted inline fan 450 ft2 per minute

6 inch 25 watt ducted inline fan 120 ft2 per minute as inlet

2 and 6 and 8 inch pots

Good quality potting soil

20-10-10 powder complete fertilizer for veg

0-20-20 liquid fertilizer plus Psycobud liquid additive for flower

Digital Timer

Digital Thermometers

Digital Hydrometers

Digital PH meter

G13 Labs Blueberry Gum 5 Pack plus 1 x Barneys Farm G13 Haze plus 8 x assorted Fr

Day 11 - Barneys Farm G13 Haze and all freebies sowed. These freebies are part of a promotion so I'm guessing that they are old stock. Freebies are all more costly to purchase than my chosen and paid for babies.
They are - - Dinafem DinaChem
- H.S.O Green Crack
- H.S.O Lost Coast OG
- H.S.O Amhurst Sour Diesel
- H.S.O Desert Diesel
- H.S.O Bubba Kush
- H.S.O Train Wreck
- G13 Labs Purple Haze

G13 Labs Blueberry Gum 5 Pack plus 1 x Barneys Farm G13 Haze plus 8 x assorted Fr

Day 35 - Sorry to all . Ive had a natural disaster . Bloody bushfires . I planned a pretty picnic but forgot that I cant predict the weather . I post pics A.S.A.P . I had to drop H.I.D lighting and revert to flouros but am getting back on track now . Blueberry Gum is going alright and G13 haze is up and running . Out of the 8 freebies I have Dinachem and amhurst sour diesel and desert diesel all up and going . Obviously the others didnt make it . Damn . So now im floating with 9 ladies for this grow . The blueberry gum is almost 2 weeks ahead of the other 4 .

G13 Labs Blueberry Gum 5 Pack - 1 x Barneys Farm G13 Haze - 4xAssorted Freebies&P.E

Day 42 - Pics taken . To make up a full room I have sprouted a 5 pack of G13 Labs Pineapple Express . 4 are up and going strong , so yet again a thumbs up to G13 Labs for quality stock . Temps are good at moment , 68 to 78 and humidity is 27% . I plan on switching lightcycle within 2 weeks .

6w_4w_2w_1_.JPG

6w_4w_2w_2_.JPG

The Blueberry Gums are 6 weeks approx. The assorted freebies are 4 weeks and the Pineapple Express are 2 weeks approx.

G13 Labs Blueberry Gum 5 Pack - 1 x Barneys Farm G13 Haze - 4xAssorted Freebies & P.E

Day 50 - Pics taken . Temps have been up . 76 to 87 with humidity 25 to 40% . I have only done some light LST on the bbg's , to keep them in check , and I have removed some larger , upper shadies on all , for some limbs showed signs of low light stress . Feeding double strength twice a week and straight ph'd water twice a week with the other days of course , left dry . One more week 'til I switch . Most girls are ready for this , I'm just waiting for the PE to catch up a bit so I get a decent yield from them . P.S - If they don't hurry up , I'll consider doing a double grow . HeHe .....

7w_5w_3w_1_.JPG

7w_5w_3w_2_.JPG

7w_5w_3w_3_.JPG

7w_5w_3w_4_.JPG

BBG approx. 7 weeks / Freebies 5 weeks / Pineapple Express 3 weeks approx. .

Day 56 - Pic's taken . Switched to 12 hour today . Most of these girls are 8 to 9 week flowering period with a few coming in at 10 or so . So I assume I shall harvest sequentially . The Pineapple Express is ready to flower , but I don't think there is enough room in tent . I don't want to crowd them too much . So , it looks like 9 in one tent in 12/12 and the 4 PE's in another to accompany my second batch in veg . In pic's , the Blueberry Gum is the 3 to the left and the 2 in front . The G13 Haze is dead centre and the Amhurst sour diesel is in the far right corner with the Desert Diesel to its left and the DinaChem in front . Also , thanks to all who watch this space and especially those who've subbed .

8_wk_6_wk_7_.JPG

8_wk_6_wk_2_.JPG

8_wk_6_wk_1_.JPG

8_wk_6_wk_8_.JPG

8_wk_6_wk_3_.JPG

G13 Labs Pineapple Express 4 weeks from seed
4_wk_pe_3_.JPG

G13 Labs Pineapple Express 4 weeks from seed
4_wk_pe_1_.JPG

I do now . I hadn't planned on this long a time frame in veg . Was going to do the 5 bbg + 9 others for 4 wks veg then flower . But had bushfires threatening to destroy my ladies so I had to go into survival mode and see what happened . All turned out ok , obviously , but
now I have bigger girls and the PE grew so fast in the last 6 days on 20 hr that I don't think they will fit comfortably . So now I have added another tent and am currently running old school 400 watt HPS with pedestal fan for cooling and inline fan for venting , but need to get air cooled light , etc . I don't journal all that I do only because I have to be smart where I live and for my ladies . I normally do 2 grows , starting seedlings 1 month apart . Also , Im only new to grow tents and air cooled lights and attitude and bonza seeds and indoors in general . But , I can say that I was planning on 16 in the new tent with a 3 month total grow . But this PE is now too advanced for my 15 seedlings , so I am not sure what to do . I cant go outdoor and I cant get another tent . Not sure what I will sort out , Im just happy to have these problems , if only they were the only ones , what a life . LOL . Also , Im totally new to forums , this site and the net in general so I don't mean to be rude if I don't directly reply to any and all , just thought this was a grow journal . Also any advice , hints , tips , queries , etc please feel free to post . I basically follow science and have books from Clark , Rosenthal and Mel Frank and listen to Jorge on youtube of course ... I am learning Mono .

Day 64 - Pics taken . I started on flower feed regime day 58 . I have Started off with full strength bloom + full strength 'psycobud' additive using the usual regime of one day on and one day off with dry spell in between . I plan on boosting to double strength next week . I also did some more LST and leaf defoiliation on batch 1 and PE's on day 62 , Should be evident in pics . Temps have been good at 68'f - 80'f and humidity avg 30% . All going well , tips forming at all terminal shoots ... Here we go .... Thanks L.A . I like your methods . I saw your Tut grow .. Impressive .. Also your Plant of the month .. Awesome ..

Back
Top Bottom