G13 Labs Blueberry Gum 5 Pack - 1 x Barneys Farm G13 Haze - 8 x Assorted Freebies

pe_5_weeks_2_.JPG

pe_5_weeks_1_.JPG

9w_7w_9_.JPG

9w_7w_8_.JPG

9w_7w_7_.JPG

9w_7w_6_.JPG

9w_7w_5_.JPG

9w_7w_4_.JPG
9w_7w_3_.JPG
9w_7w_2_.JPG

9w_7w_1_.JPG

9w_7w_11_.JPG

9w_7w_10_.JPG

Day 71 - Pics taken . Two weeks into 12/12 and all is going well . I cut off some fan leaves that were shading budsites on all ladies . Temps have been up , 77 - 85'f and humidity at 37% - 49% . Feeding same as last post , same as always . I have switched the Pineapple Express to 12 hour and have decided to take a substantial yield loss on the others because I just dont have the room , right now , for a 3rd tent . I will continue the PE's in this journal . I have tipped and trimmed all 4 PE's to keep down they're height and hopefully increase yield . They have had they're last feed of full strength veg and this week I will switch them to flower feed regime .

Thanks Mono . That photo was taken at the start of the light cycle 28 days from switching . The BBG's showed flowers within 4 days and the others within 7 days of switching . The BBG's were a lot older though . Also I left a lot more leaf on this time , more than usual . I plan on harvesting on week 9 of 12 hour . G13 Labs always seem to amaze me , although next batch is all Nirvarna's , PPP and AK48 and AURORA INDICA and freebies . LOL .

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom