Surfinstoned's 1440 Watt LED Multi Strain Hydro Grow Round 2!

Re: Surfinstoned's 1440 watt LED multi strain hydro grow round 2!

I'm in for this one! Just starting my 12/12 today. I am in my first grow and have learned alot from your previous journal and look forward to learning some more! Also doing LED's but I went with the GS600's they should be here this week, I cant wait! Good luck on this grow!

Thanks for the kind words Leachdude and welcome to the grow! Led's are really taking off!!!!

Do you plan on having a grow journal?

Surfin you really are a jump right in take no prisoners kinda girl. Nice style best of luck on hitting the 4lbs

Yeah that has always been my style, and so far it has served me well. I have some really big plans for the next year!

:thanks:

Cant wait to see all them different flavors show their characteristics!! This is gonna be fun. Already is.

I can't wait either, I can already see so many little differences in the fan leaves alone between the 3 strains.

Small grow update!!

Just got the 600 watt diamond series LED, so I thought I would take a picture of it next to a 360 watt extreme flower to show size comparison.

DSC04946.JPG

DSC049471.JPG

Here is a room shot now with (3) 360w (1) 600w advanced LED lights in action, you can see the 600 about 10 inches higher from the canopy then the 360's are.

DSC049551.JPG

DSC049561.JPG

:morenutes:

Welcome, I'm glad you made it to the new grow!

Me too!! It looks like you have been really kickin butt since I last looked at your journals!!! I'm sure you will do even better this time around(you did awesome on the first one too)...I really like the addition...Good luck and stay green my friend, I will be tuned in once again...:thumb::goodjob:

Thanks for the kind words Leachdude and welcome to the grow! Led's are really taking off!!!!

Do you plan on having a grow journal?

No journal for me this time around. Maybe on round 2 when I am a little more organized. My lights will be here today.

What exactly are the Diamond series LED's? I do not see any info on the Website.

No journal for me this time around. Maybe on round 2 when I am a little more organized. My lights will be here today.

What exactly are the Diamond series LED's? I do not see any info on the Website.

Diamon series is the new line at advanced. Check the site again they just added it or check out stevehmans 360 vs 180 he has a lot of good info in his journal about them

Wow that light is sexy... Mine still hasnt shipped :(... But thats ok anyday now... You are officially the first on 420mag to turn on a 600w diamond series power house and lay it on your ladies.. Congratulations!

Great, yet another grow journal that I HAVE to sub to. Congrats on being my 34th thread I just cant seem to live without!
I don't have time for all this reading!

I'm not a hydro guy (as of yet anyway), but I have to say you seem to have done your homework. Very organized and thorough! I'll pull up a chair for this one if you don't mind one more, keep up the good work!:popcorn:

gonna watch this for sure. great job on the expansion. Grats on the lights. How many total plants is this? 27?

Are these clones from last grow?

My gs600 pro bloom has shipped, I'll be starting next week from seedling and going DWC. Looks like we're going to have a number of journals in LED to peruse the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom