Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

Hi all ( well tumbleweed and wind anyhow !!.lol) I have been busy using up the trim from the first harvest of the autos of the Gorilla Girls and sweet cheese , also got some mango and Glueberry in there too .
Made some very nice looking hash and a fair yield too by the look of it. I will get a weight once the drying is complete . I ran it 3 times through a control bucket then drained through the bags. worked really well this way and got 2 very nice grades of hash in the end. enjoy the pics

20210424_195558.jpg

20210424_195443.jpg

20210424_195244.jpg

20210424_194920.jpg

20210424_194840.jpg

20210424_194742.jpg

20210424_194609.jpg

20210424_175359.jpg

20210424_175332.jpg

Day 164 of the perpetual auto run. the roomnstinks to high heaven amd the filter is working overtime right now. I have taken so time to day to defol the six shooter and moved her into better light. She was a leafy lady and really needed it. The Herz og is really packing some growth on over the past few days too..
The Mango cream are on a swell too right now. I noticed the #2 had swollen a fair bit so had to get snappy.lol
Seeing the Mimosa tied up with supports shows her size better but she is still looking like she will go on. Sseingnrhe end draw closer is a relief and a feeling of frustration that I will have to slow it down to get through summers heat waves. Maybe an investment of aircon for the future would resolve it but the running costs could be an issue. The room looks so full of bud now with the 6 younger plants now well in flowering. Their speed and size has been a pleasant surprise with only the six shooter looking like she is playing catch up.
Its all getting fun again . so close now....

The new beans are still fast asleep so far but heres hoping for a mass wake up .
Be safe and well growmies.

Oiii G Man

Looking schmick bloke.

I used to love hot knifing on the hotplate ring... until you got too stoned and would lose precious hash into the abyss of hell fire, while madly trying to suck random smoke through the empty pen body.

Oiii G Man

Looking schmick bloke.

I used to love hot knifing on the hotplate ring... until you got too stoned and would lose precious hash into the abyss of hell fire, while madly trying to suck random smoke through the empty pen body.
my kinda gal. lol. it is the hot-rock damage to clothes and chairs I fear. Once I was laying in a tent on some gold seal and inhaling the potent smoke as it lit the tent up like a cosmic flame , a tiny sausage shaped roll of bubling hash rolled down the joint at a really steady pace as it stuck to the paper from oil, it was lime a slo-mo clip and i gazed in wonder as it continued its roll onto my bottom lip , it was at this moment I felt the tiny claw like hands trying to burrow the sausage into it. Holy shit that pain had me wailing and the blister lasted weeks.lol Had another land between my little toe and 4th once but couldn't get my fingers into the gap to get it out. ouch!!!!.
Am enjoying the switch around and mix up though.
All coming to fruition now with only 6 left in the run to finish in about 5 weeks. last 4 out are drying now. Happy days. update due now so will have some pics later. be happy

Day 170: Another eventful few days now we are late on in the perpetual run.
The Mimosa Lemon is finally finished and hanging to dry complete with no trimming. She looks huge now she is hung upside down drying despite the odd bud structures. She has so many mains and secondary branches to her size that thisngives the huge plant impression.

The Mango Cream are all finished up and out for drying and the last one to trim up later is the #1 Plant.

#2 Mango cream finished so well and has a great size to her. She was fairly easy to trim up if not a little sticky but left her with some very nice sized buds to harvest.

#4 Mango cream jad a full 7 days in darkness to see how much it affects her oil production , I can definitely feel a lot more than the other mango's and the scissors had to be cleaned a few times during the trim. She finished with some fairly good sized buds for a very fast finish at day 46. she also smells amazing now.

Just a waiting game for them now they are in a box drying low and slow. #1 Will be trimmed later and also be drying .( pics will follow !!.)

The last 6 girls in the grow are now getting gnthe benefits of space and all the par they can handle. They are filling out really well and I expect a good harvest in about 4 weeks time for them too. I am feeding g them with the Megacrop and shogun pk warrior at the moment and using 12g mega and 1ml/L pk. All looking good so far.

So there we are with the latest fun. Be safe and well growmies.

Day 174: Hi all , hope we are well and full of green. i have a few pics in this update as I have been busy tidying and re-arranging .
The 3 mango are drying now with #2 and #4 !about mid way through and the #1 only been drying for 2 days

The Lemon Mimosa is about 4 days into drying too , she looks a lot better hanging upside down and has some serious looking cola stacks this way. shame they will look so different when dried and upright. she smells so citrus now too with sticky to touch budlets. I am hoping she can top the 4oz at least for the effort of keeping her going and upright .lol

The last 6 are doing their breeders proud and producing some really nice cola stacking and interesting bud formations. They all look very different from each other for a change and clearly are different strains. The Herz.og is a short flower of only 7 weeks so should be nearly finished now but I think she will be better pushed a lot more as she doesn't look ready for ripening alone , she still has some weight to add I think. She is one of the biggest and more developed but not quite that quick.
The Mexican Airline is rhe biggest of the group now for size andnher buds are really unique looking , they have some really nice contrasting colours forming in the buds now and are to the base with her buds too. She smells amazingly sweet now too. I think she will be a very nice finish and smoke.
The Strawberry pie and cola are both looking fairly similar in their appearance and general sizes They have some very nice , frosty looking buds that are fairly dense feeling. The leaf to bud ratio is mid ratio so not too bad. I do like the cotton wool look of the mains.
Monster mash is the biggest if the whole grow by height for sure. Seeing how quickly it shot up in stretch , I am not surprised at that. The buds are not too far apart now and even without stacking up should give a nice weight. I had to bend the untrained 5th node over to stop it forcing the light higher and give some lower buds light.. She is another really sweet smelling lady that will add to the cocktail of summer fruit coming in about 3 weeks.

This perpetual run has proved a very productive route to date with the autos and I am gutted tonadd that so far not one of the photoperiods has even attempted to pop the surface!!!!!. No idea what is going on there in the propagator but could be the soil I used but inam leaving them be a few more days and if no joy , I will be popping another 12 autos for the continued run !. lets see what the future brings.
Be safe and well

hahahaha haha never know what tag I will come under next T. !.
I am pissed rhe seeds i planted are all still not showing anything and I only have 2/3 weeks left on these now. Dont want a down patch waiting.lol Might be popping some more autos at this rate....
20210504_105650.jpg
20210504_105640.jpg
20210504_105622.jpg
20210504_100237.jpg

Perpetual day 178:
Day 48 Flowering for the final 6 ladies and they are starting to look top notch.
The Mexican Airline has some amazing colours showingnnownanfnher bud structures are so beautiful too

She is the sexy madam who the others aspire too now I think. Her buds are far apart on the long thin stems and I think she will need support soon as the buds are starting to outweigh them. There is a great sized bud really low to the pot base and even with the position and lighting down there, it has really bulked up. with about 2 weeks left and moving to the shogun Dragon force, she should really push the oils and a good bulk up too.
Rhe strawberry Pie and monster mash are now on par size wise and really smelling so nice now. The Monster still has to fill her buds out to fulfill expectations but that's what these last weeks are for.

The Herz O.g is getting close now amd I am hoping shebwill fillout more before she harvests. She smells amazing up close with an odd chocolatey hint.

Strawberry Cola is really looking frosty and dangerous now , her size is fairly good and she has some very nice limbs filled with buds to form a nice example of this strain I think. she is really candy sweet now

Six Shooter has filled out nicely now after her defol and move. She looks similar to the cola strains and also gg#4
Now there are only 6 left under the 2 lights and rhey are hitting their swell time , I am hoping they equal the Yields of the harvests that have already come out.

Mango Cream Update **
I have now fully harvested the #2 and #4 plants....
I am more than happy with the results of these 2 girls and never expected the #2 to hit her figure !. Withbthe #1 still to harvest, I think these ladies have more than performed for the breeders expectations. What a great strain to grow Heres the figures for the #4 and #2 Mango creams
#2 146.29g ( 5.17oz)
#4 63.90g ( 2.25oz)

Wow these ladies are perfection now dried. The nugs are rock solid and so crunchy/crumbly and you can feel the dried crystal as you use it . The taste is so subtle fresh fruit and has no harshness at all. I know from now using the early harvested #3 plant, that the cure creates a perfect ending . The pics don't do it justice or the finished Mimosa lemon either but they smoke so good now.

The Mimosa has a few seeds popping out here and there which i never saw during the grow , it does explain the odd ones appearing in the Mango creams though now , They will be saved and tested out for their cross-breeding potential as will any that the Mimosa throws out during harvesting. The #1 Mango Cream will also be harvested in a day or two as she is close to ready but needs a trim too as I dried her totally intact with 0 cuts. All in all a great finish( nearly!) to the Mango creams and even the mimosa has come through with her classy looking unique buds. I am curious at Their weights too now.. So there we have it Growmies , a big update too digest ( playing to an empty auditorium is killing me here . lol ) Be well..

Mango up !!!!!!!
woohoo ,We finally have a total yield for the 4 Mango cream Autos by Exotic seeds.
I trimmed the #1 plant last night and was happily surprised that she hit the yield she has. The buds are rock solid and so chunky looking too. She wasn't the tallest by a long way but she certainly produced well.
OK so heres the numbers
#1 116.97g
#2 146.59g
#3 56.94g
#4 63.90g
Total yield : 384.4g ( 13.7oz)
From 4 autos with a little l.s.t and minimal feed with megacrop and shogun in flower , is a great result. Rhe 1st harvested #3 has cured perfectly and smokes so nicely too. The rest will be loved and cherished very soon once cured a little. lol
Another week will have them perfect too.
20210512_112752.jpg
20210512_112615.jpg
20210512_112610.jpg
20210512_112605.jpg
20210512_110115.jpg
20210512_110004.jpg
20210512_105927.jpg

With the upcoming harvest of the other 6 strains, the summer cocktail looks set to be fruity too.. I am currently waiting on some more auto seeds from Exotic to go alongside the others I got a few days ago. I will do a diary for them this next run to separate away from this one I think. Catch you soon.

Hi all, a quick pic update of the ladies still going towards their final week now
They are all starting to swell a little now they sense the end is close. The colours and appearance of the Mexican Airlines continues to develop and add to their appeal. Frosty is the order of the day for most of the others now with the Strawberry cola being the largest producer at the moment . All in all , doing great but need to up the game to compete with the mango yields I think. Enjoy the pics..
20210513_155750.jpg
20210513_155709.jpg
20210513_155318.jpg
20210513_155131.jpg
20210513_155105.jpg
20210513_155035.jpg
20210513_154957.jpg
20210513_154928.jpg
20210513_154901.jpg

day 54 flowering for these last 6 ladies now as they are starting to smell amazing as I work with them . There are some wicked trich monsters in this batch now and the trim alone should be amazing for hash.

The mimosa lemon has been waiting for a trim for a few days now but I dreaded rhe prospect with all those tiny budlets amd sugar leaves I spent about 4 hours and got about a 3rd done and into the tub. It is so hard trying to estimate any yield at This stage as the buds are so loosely formed and light. as I compacted it into the tub for space saving , It looks a lot more like buds of dank weed. lol . There is no doubt about the quality for me just then visual appeal really
20210515_143859.jpg
20210515_143812.jpg
20210515_143539.jpg

Be well growmies.

Exceptional haul.

I wish I could hire out my trimmer to you ;)
more than happy here T. last ones start coming out in a day or two. been a very good run to date. just popped some more autos from exotic too. 4 banana mash , 3 purple monkey and 2 fast buds cream cookies. getting addictive with such a simple process and being able to stagger is a great way of maxing yields in time patches and close together. seems 6 is the ideal number to roll through as a process. you should give them a go T.

just realised I hadn't updated the yield for the Mimosa Lemon. After the worse trim session ever and feeling more like a Japanese bonsai grower pre competition , she gave up just over 7oz at 205g. The final trim did get to the best of her buds and some very potent , smelly and enjoyable berry nugs.lol . There is no waste when grinding up and it is amazing how well it fluffs out from the grinding. A small nug goes a long way. Besides the annoying trim , she was a winner in the end.
20210516_011254.jpg
20210516_011159.jpg
20210516_011109.jpg
20210516_011018.jpg
20210516_010847.jpg
20210516_005309.jpg

The remaining girls are now in their final ripening stages with 3 being at the stated flowering time and three still having about 10 days or so.
The strawberry cola is an absolute dream of a trichrome monster and if i was purely doing hash, she would be perfection

I would say she is ready now without using the loupe but to double check I will.
The other Strawberry strain ( Pie) looks very different due to the cross but is also an 8 week flower , her very top buds look close but below where the bigger bids actually are , she is still pushing new pistils out, so i think she will go another week at least.

The other 8 week lady is the Monster mash , who while is big in stature, does look like she is trying to swell her bids with new pistils showing up again. i will also leave her another week to make sure she is finished properly.

Herz Og is a 10 week lady according to some growers and she does also still have new pistils looking fresh so I will keep going with her for now. she looks and smells so good now and it would be easy to pull her early due to this. She will be checked with the loupe for sure.

Mexican Airline has continued to shine on and now looks so good withbjer mix of colours and fire orange pistils. She smells amazingly sweet too. she is needing more support now from yoyo's and I think she will need a few more before final harvest time.

This just leaves the surprise of the bunch , the Six shooter. She has come from behind all of a sudden and now jas anmain bud that is getting very fat and sides that have arrived with the express train too !!!. She has a high leaf to bud ratio but is getting very frosty now. With 2 weeks still to go as a 10 week lady , she may be the yielder for this run. she is still fairly squat looking but that is mainly due to girth now .

Looks like the next week or so will be more trim jail preparation and trying to keep the stench down...
On another positive, I now have 9 seeds germinating for a final auto run.

. Happy days ahead .
Be well folks.

perpetual Day 188: Without checking trichs wit my the scope , another day passes and the girls have been given a good soak feed. Rhe strawberry girls have had plain water to signal using their stores and preparing for their end. The Monsrer mash is also now in plain water too. Rhe other ladies had a full feed of mc and dragon force. All looking very nice now and a cocktail of smells.

Have fun folks.

Back
Top Bottom