Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

I know what you mean; I lost about 40 or so plants, because I could not get too them everyday for watering. It was blistering in my area and my gorilla grow paid the price.

Tok..
horrible when factors that can't be forseen kick in. heat is a pain in the bum to deal with. so hard to keep them happy between visits to the room. seeing the debris of a failed seedling tray is gutting. fingers crossed for us this year.

Looking good buddy!! Love that mimosa!!
Me too Backlip. she is a skinny girl but hoping they pad out now
on another front. scan today revealed a little mini-me and not a mrsGG clone this time. lol.
I knew it was a boy, Mrs GG is worried now as we have only had girls together so far . My 5 boys previously were before we met so she has no experience of male children. Her whole planned wardrobe has fell apart now she can't get frilly dresses...Having said that in,the current world, he will get extra points for it. lol
be safe mate

Day 128: I did a little cleaning up of the Mango cream girls today. They have just passed 3 weeks in flower but I took a bit of the crap out of the bottoms and removed a few fans here and there too. I few bends and placements to try to keep them in their own column of for light. The nugs on them are nice and rounded at the moment and I think they will produce some nice sized colas. They are smelling nice and sweet but not a heavy sweet smell , a hint if fuel too .
Glueberry are nice and tacky to touch now and smell very nice , a similar scent to gorilla glue #4 to them now. They are unable thicket though and I should have been more brutal with removing leaf for her early on. I opened her up a little for air current to get around and avoid any mould forming.
Mimosa Lemon is pushing more pistils out now and lower down they could join with others to form a thicker cola hopefully. She has grown nice and tall but her loose flowers will reduce her overall yield. They both have now started having Dragon force as a finisher and will be fed on it for the next week.
The teens are coming along well and very close to flowering bu the look of them now Rhe burnt edge is from catching them with the homemade spray I made to kill the damn flies !!. I have been battling for a few weeks with them but at 200 babies to 1 adult, they are just getting ahead. not bothering the plants too much but horrible to work with in the room and their reproduction rate is scary. The spray is a washing up liquid, steeped tobacco and a little sunflower oil . I have used it as a surface spray on the coco mix to get ahead and not try to kill my plants. They hate it and die quickly but the larvae are my main enemy so I hope the surface dampening will catch them coming out . I have some products coming but needed to do something. Sticky traps filled up to near max now. They look like healthy diet biscuits hahaha.
20210320_145353.jpg
20210320_145321.jpg
20210320_144116.jpg
20210320_144032.jpg
20210320_143934.jpg
20210320_143855.jpg
20210320_143759.jpg
20210320_143628.jpg
20210320_143515.jpg

Be well growmies.

Congrats on the baby boy that’s awesome news GGD!! Baby blue for the win!!! :cheer::high-five:
cheers buddy , I need the testosterone balance back in the house before I go up another cup size !!. heehee

Day 131: A quick update mainly on the fungus gnat issue and hopeful win!. I have been keeping them at bay with the D.i.y spray I thought but seeing them on the coco surface in their numbers alongside the ones caught in the sticky traps over the past few weeks. yucky things.
Thankfully the powder arrived and I got busy on the pots. It was great to see the instant end to so many as they tried to run from the death from above. It works below the soil a little too and catches the pupae and young ones trying to exit too. Within an hour there were only a couple of flyers and 6 new traps up waiting too. it works for about a weeks so fingers crossed for THIS genocide !!
on with the pic dump and less waffle.lol

be well folks.

@013

Thought you might be interested

Oii, congrats on the boy.

I have one child, a boy. I am totes a girl so with no father figure during his first 10 years it was on me. I can remember him going through this stage at about 9 where it was a battle to get him in the shower. Fights every night. Then he hit 13 and I was so pleased he was finally taking good hygiene seriously. In fact he was constantly in the shower.

I was bragging to a male friend saying how great it was that I didn’t have to fight to get him in the shower, but now I had the opposite problem, where before I was begging to get him in the shower, as a young teen I was constantly at the door yelling for him to get out. It didn’t even cross my mind till that day what was actually going on. Your sex is DISGUSTING!

@013

Thought you might be interested

Oii, congrats on the boy.

I have one child, a boy. I am totes a girl so with no father figure during his first 10 years it was on me. I can remember him going through this stage at about 9 where it was a battle to get him in the shower. Fights every night. Then he hit 13 and I was so pleased he was finally taking good hygiene seriously. In fact he was constantly in the shower.

I was bragging to a male friend saying how great it was that I didn’t have to fight to get him in the shower, but now I had the opposite problem, where before I was begging to get him in the shower, as a young teen I was constantly at the door yelling for him to get out. It didn’t even cross my mind till that day what was actually going on. Your sex is DISGUSTING!
Hahaha poor lad. lol i had to fix guttering to all my sons beds as teens !!. saves on sock washing.!. We have the a similar issue with out 15 year old girl. won't shower but wants to be belle of the ball for school days but stinks like a donner kebab. I though girls were pristine until I had them. lol. Mrs is terrified of having a boy too. She was so convinced of only ever having girls and he pops up to throw a spanner in the mix. Bedrooms arrangements won't work now either .whoops.
should be fun

Congratulations GG, to you and the missus for the baby to be, all the best to you guys!

What a great selection of plants you have growing. The Mimosa Lemon looks really unique, it is how I'd imagine a Dr Grinspoon to be like.

I am glad you sorted out the bugs, certainly a lot stuck to the sticky traps. For what's it worth, I saw this interesting post by @Skottelgoed Spons using his homemade bug eliminator spray he got rid of spider mites and gnats, so it may not apply to what you have but I bookmarked it because I could have used it myself last year.

Congratulations GG, to you and the missus for the baby to be, all the best to you guys!

What a great selection of plants you have growing. The Mimosa Lemon looks really unique, it is how I'd imagine a Dr Grinspoon to be like.

I am glad you sorted out the bugs, certainly a lot stuck to the sticky traps. For what's it worth, I saw this interesting post by @Skottelgoed Spons using his homemade bug eliminator spray he got rid of spider mites and gnats, so it may not apply to what you have but I bookmarked it because I could have used it myself last year.
Thank you stunger. never a dull moment for us. just dreams of dull moments.lol

I am so glad you mentioned the grinspoon. It jas been bugging the hell out of me as to what it reminded me of for weeks now and I knew it was a long flowering "specialty " strain. It does smell so potent tbh but I can't see the weight packing on enough to hit the high yield point. trimming will be fun!.lol
thank you for that and welcome aboard. I had intended a journal to the sweet seeds and then a perpetual one but ran on with this instead. It has given me a target to go for with the switch back to photoperiods when the last 6 autos finish mid May time. Going to try to see how much can yield in the same amount of time from photopetiods match up. Been a pondering thought for a while and I like to try something each grow to stop getting bored while I wait for harvests. Been fun so far and some dank weed to boot now the cure is on.

een a pondering thought for a while and I like to try something each grow to stop getting bored while I wait for harvests. Been fun so far and some dank weed to boot now the cure is on.
I grow outside so I can't get too bored because once harvested I have to wait 6 months before I can start again and that my friend is really frigging boring. But you've got a 'family harvest' ahead of you so that should increasingly offer you plenty of distractions from plant harvest boredom. :laugh:

I grow outside so I can't get too bored because once harvested I have to wait 6 months before I can start again and that my friend is really frigging boring. But you've got a 'family harvest' ahead of you so that should increasingly offer you plenty of distractions from plant harvest boredom. :laugh:
very true stinger. forgot what household boredom is , and unbroken lcd screens !!!. lol
Glutton for punishment.
sadly the weather here would only ever allow 1 auto quicky before the shitty weather shook it to death. Inam hoping to sneak an auto guerilla in somewhere local this year. those Mimosa Lemon would be good for it. Thanks buddy

Thanks Trala and good evening to Mr GGD and company!!!

Ah crap I’m so glad that I stumbled into this one. I’ve got to get my notification settings tweaked back, I was getting 423 notifications per day so I bitch slapped the check boxes until it gave up the ghost and quit squawking at me with a separate email for every thread post. But I’m glad to see that product and will do some research on it. The good news is I’m doing the perlite hempy thing for a few runs to learn some new skillz while I retool my LOS soil to include rove beetles & predator mites maybe even nematodes.

I don’t know about Europe or Aussie but here in US we can look up a product, read the list of ingredients and do a little math to get the percentages then reverse engineer the damn thang. I’ve got good insight on a very promising biological product to hack using a few basic ingredients plus a mix of essential oils to knock their tiny insect appendages right into the dirt!!!

Well hmm Agrothrin sounds like it may be pyrethrin based which is derived from crushed chrysanthemum flowers. A quick check of the interwebs sez it’s from African chrysanthemums. R

Those sticky traps look like some of my old ones, shit I had to setup an air traffic control tower cuz the little buggers were running sorties of kamakaze dive bombers on me plants.

Thanks Trala and good evening to Mr GGD and company!!!

Ah crap I’m so glad that I stumbled into this one. I’ve got to get my notification settings tweaked back, I was getting 423 notifications per day so I bitch slapped the check boxes until it gave up the ghost and quit squawking at me with a separate email for every thread post. But I’m glad to see that product and will do some research on it. The good news is I’m doing the perlite hempy thing for a few runs to learn some new skillz while I retool my LOS soil to include rove beetles & predator mites maybe even nematodes.

I don’t know about Europe or Aussie but here in US we can look up a product, read the list of ingredients and do a little math to get the percentages then reverse engineer the damn thang. I’ve got good insight on a very promising biological product to hack using a few basic ingredients plus a mix of essential oils to knock their tiny insect appendages right into the dirt!!!

Well hmm Agrothrin sounds like it may be pyrethrin based which is derived from crushed chrysanthemum flowers. A quick check of the interwebs sez it’s from African chrysanthemums. R

Those sticky traps look like some of my old ones, shit I had to setup an air traffic control tower cuz the little buggers were running sorties of kamakaze dive bombers on me plants.
love it 013. Hahaha. no security checks or even passport control here though. it isnstill working a real now withbonly a couple of new bodies on the reset traps. you are 100% on the ingredients too. it says it can be used in water based grows too. ideal for hydro/hempy use . it is damn quick too. within minutes all active movement on the surface that had been covered before , stopped dead..... plants still look great too( bedsides my homemade attempt burning of fans !) .
just waters in to the soil over time and still does its job on those babies buried.

Day 136: auto perpetual.
Hi growmies.
All is going according to plan so far and I am now in rhe final 2 weeks for the next harvest with the Mimosa Lemon and Glueberry .
The Mimosa is just not really doing much Thame last week or so and is in a s weird stasis reagwrding growth She smells amazing and looks deadly potent up close but her bud sizes are a concern for drying . They will be virtually popcorn at this rate.!!!!. really odd finish to what was a potential monster .Shebisbin a 60L pot so no root restriction or signs of issues
Glueberry is a whole new game to her Her buds are filling out nicely now and stink very high of diesel/fruit. Very sticky to touch too so again showing their name well. While not the tallest of plants, she jas a lot of bud growth inside her frame that I will be watching for mould with. lots of mid sized buds so far and I hope the coming weeks will swell them to cola cans now .
Mango cream are about day 31 flowering and looking grwat for bud density and thickness. Already as thickness the Glueberry, these ladies could be a surprise contender group.
the newer 6 steainsnare just starting their flower stretch now with the Herz .o.g a clear leader so far. All doing good and the Mexican airline has had a supercropping bend to her main as it wanted to reach the stars I think but I wanted the others to catch up
Been using dragon force at 4ml/L for the mimosa and Glueberry and all seems good so far Heres some pics for your perusal.

Be safe Growmies.

Good Job. Tagging along. Better late than never. :popcorn:
and always welcome Dano999. pull up a beanbag and a bong. We are on autopilot for the next harvest in two weeks . Had some nice Gorilla Girls out a few weeks back and now attempting to keep perpetual till mid May . We have a nice mix in the grow with some potential beauties on route too nownthe others have hit flowering. Any comments , ideas or general observations are always welcome and please feel free to post a pic or two if you like too. I am not precious about the diaries and ljve a little community action too. be well buddy

Only a quickie ( and look where that led!!!).
I have a perfectly cured, purple Gorilla Girl stash now and it is damn dank.... Oddly not a lot of smell on crumbling beside a hint of dried fruit. The nugs are so crunchy with trichs but still nice and spongy to pull apart too. The bag appeal is second to none and it is creating a few fans among the lucky to receive it. lol
It isna nice head high with a steady build up to a definate slowing down and giggling a bit. I am so glad I went with the strain now and have some perfect examples of the strain now cured and waiting for flame.

The Mango cream are really starting to pack the bud weight now and have overtook the older Glueberry already. These will be a nice smoke from the smell they are kicking out.
20210330_173742.jpg
20210330_142242.jpg
20210330_142212.jpg
20210330_141058.jpg
20210330_140739.jpg
20210330_111854.jpg
20210330_111355.jpg
20210330_111302.jpg
20210330_111233.jpg

Be happy and keep it green

Day 141: Hi all. just a few pics of where we are at now.
All the ladies in flower and at differing parts of the cycle.
10 days left for the Glueberry and the mimosa lemon ( approx!) The Mango look very close to their final weeks but still have at least 3 possibly 4 weeks left to flower , hopefully this time will be buds swelling and increasing their trichrome production. They smell beautiful and really are Mango now. I am so happy with the bud development on all 4 of these ladies so far.
The new flowering teens ( x6) are on with their stretch period now with 2 slightly behind in development so far. Nonissues to report and the gnats are still under control.

Keep it green growmies.
be well

Back
Top Bottom