Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

You trained these really well. A large portion of the weed footprint has the same kind of profile. It looks good. Damn you’re a busy man
thanks mate. honoured indeed. it is great fun and so good to see stuff work for us with lst. useful methods

Now let’s switch gears, to what really matters... How’s the wife and baby doing?
All going good and Mrs GG showing lots now. we find out what flavour we are getting in a couple of weeks time. I was considering one of those Binaries or a Shim. So much choice in the 2021 era. lol
We are hoping the scamdemic is busted by the delivery time or we will be fighting our way out.lol
Keeping up with the feeding of mrs gg is the issue.lol
Thanks for asking buddy.

All going good and Mrs GG showing lots now. we find out what flavour we are getting in a couple of weeks time. I was considering one of those Binaries or a Shim. So much choice in the 2021 era. lol
We are hoping the scamdemic is busted by the delivery time or we will be fighting our way out.lol
Keeping up with the feeding of mrs gg is the issue.lol
Thanks for asking buddy.
That’s great to hear!! Are you guys going to find out the gender of the baby?

we had a gender reveal party for the first baby, and didn’t bother with the second. Lol been there done that! Haha

it was tough having a baby in covid times.. aren’t aloud any visitors, (I’m a smoker) so I had to damn near have finger printing access and exits from the hospital. We live in a pretty ghetto city (high crime rate) so it was extra hard to get out and back in the hospital in the middle of the night, because you know as I, the mom and dad don’t get much sleep in the hospital...

Anywho, enough rambling. Hope you fill everyone in on the gender when you guys find out!!

That’s great to hear!! Are you guys going to find out the gender of the baby?

we had a gender reveal party for the first baby, and didn’t bother with the second. Lol been there done that! Haha

it was tough having a baby in covid times.. aren’t aloud any visitors, (I’m a smoker) so I had to damn near have finger printing access and exits from the hospital. We live in a pretty ghetto city (high crime rate) so it was extra hard to get out and back in the hospital in the middle of the night, because you know as I, the mom and dad don’t get much sleep in the hospital...

Anywho, enough rambling. Hope you fill everyone in on the gender when you guys find out!!
I hear that one loud and clear mate. same deal in UK before covid. last baby was a 5 day affair after a bleed. 5 weeks early but kept holding her contractions back. u was treated like a sex offender being near the wards and had to sleep in the car park firn5 days.!!! shitty n.h.s is a scam for optics lol. I took provisions after her older sisters birth was a similar affair but less days and no bleeding. kicked me out at 4am in morning to come.back at 7:30am to collect them both .. crazy system now no doubt. fuckers will have their hands full this time. not worn a mask so far with no intentions and they can stick their experiments where the sun don't shine . cord will be left until it stops pulsating too this time. no vit-k injection needed for baby then.
We get the sex scan on Monday morning . Mrs is convinced another girl to make 4 for us at home but I think a boy like my other 5 adult kids. Only 2 granddaughters and 4 grandsons so we are male dominant still on my side of The fight.lol If I don't get some testosterone in the house , my boobs will go up another cup size !!.

Day 118: Having gone this long with the other breeders plants alongside the intended sweet autos and being close to finishing the harvest of those amazing Gorilla Girls and Sweet cheese too , a few more days low and slow will finish them nicely now. I am inclined to continue until I end the auto run mid May. I could move the diary over to the paused one I started before this one but don't want to lose the few folks supporting me here in the process. Any thoughts welcome.
For the time being and due to waiting a few more days for the last 2 two dry , I will continue here.

The Mimosa lemon is now on day 31 flowering along with the Glueberry. .Lemon lady is continuing to put pistils out all over her frame. While not fat or chunky at all yet, it is easy to envision what she will look like for the finish. With so many limbs happy to fill out already , I don't think she dissapoint in a few weeks time.

Glueberry is different altogether . Her many buds are like the Gorilla girl #1 was with lots tucked away and fattening up nicely now. Totally recovered and smelling of diesel now too. she is small in stature but bud full. . They both got a feed with mc at 12g/15l and additional pk warrior 9/18. No signs of any issues so far with these girls.

The Mango cream are now hitting 14 days flowering in the main nut #4 is just about at 5 days for hers. The #1 and 4 are very similar in structure as are the 2 and 3. seems 2 phenos going this run.

Progressing nicely so far #3
The last germinated seeds are all settled and onto their 3rd and 4th nodes so hopefully I can begin shaping them soon to make sure they all get a good structure for their flowering cycles. I fed them alson with a mild feed of mc to make sure there are no lacking issues. They are all more than happy it seems .

Onward and upward growmies
Hope we are all green and mean. .be well

Love the colour you’re plants are pushing out. :headbanger:

my boobs will go up another cup size !!.
Haha we don’t want that!! We’re all hoping for a boy!! :rofl:

our first baby, we were watching the Edmonton oilers playoff hockey game, game 5 of the second series. We had Neighbor’s over in the backyard having a fire, while watching the game. We had a tv out there and a wireless cable box. Went into second over time, then Edmonton lost in second over time. That’s when my wife went into labor. I was a drunken mess. We got to hospital then they sent us back home. By 11am the next morning we went back in, and my wife was in labor for over 36 hours. When they finally asked if we wanted an emergency C section. My wife said ok, and good thing she did because the baby was wrapped up in the umbilical cord. Had both her wrists and one foot wrapped in the cord. What a special moment that was being handed my baby for the first time. I get the baby first because of the surgery. Which is a rip off for the mom, but it’s understandable.

Love the colour you’re plants are pushing out. :headbanger:

Haha we don’t want that!! We’re all hoping for a boy!! :rofl:

our first baby, we were watching the Edmonton oilers playoff hockey game, game 5 of the second series. We had Neighbor’s over in the backyard having a fire, while watching the game. We had a tv out there and a wireless cable box. Went into second over time, then Edmonton lost in second over time. That’s when my wife went into labor. I was a drunken mess. We got to hospital then they sent us back home. By 11am the next morning we went back in, and my wife was in labor for over 36 hours. When they finally asked if we wanted an emergency C section. My wife said ok, and good thing she did because the baby was wrapped up in the umbilical cord. Had both her wrists and one foot wrapped in the cord. What a special moment that was being handed my baby for the first time. I get the baby first because of the surgery. Which is a rip off for the mom, but it’s understandable.
wow lucky break too. It is painful being a passenger at best with births. End up feeling like fart that no-one wants to notice but obviously there.lol.
babies are so thoughtless with their schedules too. least you got to see the final result lol. We do tend to get tibsee their faces first , surrounded by gaping gums like a toothless shark but at least we see foreheads and eyes first.lol . I am usually a wreck by the holding baby stage , covered in mucus , still not able to see properly for the1st hold with Dad. Was better when I blew my nose and wiped the tears away so no damage done.lol

The Gorilla girls finished so well. smell , look and smoke are bang on. ( update pending). Even the Cheese didn't dissapoint. I am hoping the next 2 out can at least match them for yield and they are looking good for it so far. fingers crossed. Thanks backlipside.

Day 120: Hoorah the sweet girls are all finished and a final weight for the efforts is in. After many moons and a dreadful start leaving only 5 survivors of the UK heatwaves , they came through with aplomb. The last of the Gorilla girls ( the most beautiful plant i have grown ever !) , finished at 113g ( 4oz) and what a great finish to her. Her buds are nice and dense with a real gritty crunch to them ( not as in over-dried) and leaves a sticky feeling on my fingers after rolling. She tastes very kushy and potent with a nice steady high to her . a hint of fruit and minty come to mind on exhale too.
The Sweet cheese also surprised me with her yield even though her main stem was a beast. She finished at a reasonable 91.22 g (3.2oz) . A little heavy on the leaf side of things but jas given some very nice sticky , stinky , diesel smelling buds. The main was huge and very dense with the side branches also being very decent buds in the main.

So there we have it for the sweet seeds ladies. A very satisfying grow and results from these autos that goes to show how well they produce with very little work inputted.
The rest of the girls will continue on until their final harvest mid may time. I am then going to be doing photoperiod for the warmer months. I have a few nice choices lined up already and will germ them towards the end of flowering . This will give me a few weeks veg growth time to start their rise to fame.lol. I have enjoyed these autos so far and coud get used to the simplicity quite easily. lol
Thank you @apolo for the chance to experience your great genetics. They have gone down a storm with friends and everyone wants those dark girls now. lol .
Here are the final stats.
All were harvested around day 63 flowering and began flower around week 5.
Totalseed to harvest:120 Days
#1 Gorilla Girl: 101.63g
#2 Gorilla Girl: 59.63g
#3 Gorilla Girl: 81.28g
#4 Gorilla Girl: 113.01g
Sweet Cheese: 91.22g
TOTAL YIELD: 446g (16oz)
Not too shabby at all.
Onward and upward folks
be safe and sane.

Looking good G Banger!

The contrast in colours of those buds is amazing.
Thank you TraLa it jas been a pleasant experience with the difference in pheno. seems I have 2 different in the mango too . temps here are fairly mild so if that was a factor it won't be shown this run.lpl They taste slightly different too . curing so nicely too now. enjoying burping the jars.

Wow!! That’s a great yield!!
Im with trala! Beautiful coloured buds!
We were more than pleasantly surprised. After doing so few initially , I expected to cover the grow costs and maybe a little personal until next one out in a few weeks. Great when it works lol
cheers bud

Nice! Mex Airlines and Six Shooter are 2 I want to run.
Thanks Dek. me too. been eyeballing them for a long time but kept getting distracted by new kids on the block.lol finally stuck to my guns ,so to speak.heehee.
Welcome aboard buddy. any advice , comments , bars of silver ect.. happily welcome .
I wanted to try a run perpetual over cold months and the autos seemed logical. stoked how well it has gone with throughput so far. It will be sad winding it down for a photoperiod run in May now. Does feel I have found a useful way for winter grows

I took the last few months off. With the cold we had I'm glad I did, my grow area was 5 deg cooler on avg this winter. Dropped into the low 60's for a few weeks. Getting ready to start back up. I'm going to run a buddies seeds. He's been doing his own stuff for a few years now. A lot of Mephisto, Dinafem, and now Roc Buds crosses. I run them and give him feedback. Next grow I want to be a bucket list grow.

I took the last few months off. With the cold we had I'm glad I did, my grow area was 5 deg cooler on avg this winter. Dropped into the low 60's for a few weeks. Getting ready to start back up. I'm going to run a buddies seeds. He's been doing his own stuff for a few years now. A lot of Mephisto, Dinafem, and now Roc Buds crosses. I run them and give him feedback. Next grow I want to be a bucket list grow.
those bucket lists get looking. lol. I see so many grown here that look the nuts and finding gorilla Glue #4 and hybrids was the start of an obsession. has a certain way it crumbles and is still sticky. reminds me of an apple crumble pie. lol Ironically I have some gg#4 and only grew 1 as part of a multiple strain grow but always have a gorilla around in some form or other. mew fast buds strains look good to go to. Will have to wait a while as its photperiods for summer to get the lights off forn12 hours. I did the autobgrow as it means lights on ( and warmth from them) during the coldest part of winter here. only had use a greenhouse tubuler heater for couple of hours a day. seems we have hit the warmer spell now in the uk earlier than last year too. been fairly mild here.

Update Day 125: Now this has become a "thing" for me to see how much end product becomes possible using the perpetual auto route on 18 hours and then to equal the number of days with photoperiods and take stock at the same count. I expect to finish around mid May with the perpetual run and some totals. I will use the last 4 weeks of it to also bring on the 1st batch to run the photoperiod run. I will start a new diary with an explanation of this too. could be interesting and informative if nothing else.lol

With that waffled , here's the update

The Mimosa Lemon is filling out very slowly and looks so whispy compared to my usual buds grown. While nice and long each cola , they are very thinly spread out like a sativa. I can still see the potential there if they go longer than 9 weeks but without a huge burst in girth soon , I am not as confident of her yield in comparison to her running mates. She smells so lemony sweet with a slight dieselnnow too. very evident now in the room.

Glueberry has totally different buds and is more like the shaggy indica buds. She isnt the biggest girl but my watering issue has had a play on that I think. like the previous harvest , she has plenty of growth within the inner plant and I would be reluctant to try to open it up too much due to her general size . Her buds are a stronger diesel/fruit smell too but they are getting very tacky to touch now. They both drink quite well with no signs of any issues so far on the leaves Feed day tomorrow so hopefully another boost in girth too.

Exotic mango #1,#2 and #3 at 20 days flowering today and need a good haircut for the final push. I am going to defol the fans mainly but also be careful not to slow them too much.

#4 is a week behind in flower age but her buds would not be a give away of that. she seems to have caught up with the others now !.

The Teens Day 21 veg:
These young ladies are really beginning to find their feet now and spreading out in their 30L pots nicely.
Herz o.g has been fimmed and is on the recovery "cabbage" looking route. she is a big girl so far and I think it was a possible way of keeping her tamed. The lowers will be encouraged up now . I have also tied/bound the 5th nodes on Strawberry Pie and rhe Mexican airline to give this method a go too. seen it done before but only in pics soni wanted to experience it too. The other 2 are still working on their 5th nodes so get a slight reprieve for a few more days before I decide their fate.

They are being fed a 1/4 strength ( ish) feed each watering now to get them green and mean. I have noticed a couple of female hairs at the bracts in places so flowering is close for a couple maybe.
All in all a happy bunny here.
Hope we are all in good health outnthere in 420 land
Be sane growmies

Back
Top Bottom