Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

I'm in to watch these girlies :)
Happy growing
Thank you Ally. been fun so far and hoping to have tined it right for the warm weather screwing up the 18 lights on. lol will be back to photoperiods and a cooler 12/12 in general at the right time. They have been productive so far andni am looking forward to their yield figures now. some dense buds in them. Welcome aboard..

Day 110:. Phew that was a fun few months with these ladies from sweet seeds. I wish i had not have had so much seed loss early on to have filled the room with their other auto strains. seeing the finish on the Gorilla girls has elevated their genetics in my eyes , wow these girls are perty!. lol
All out now and the final 2 now starting their 48 hrs dark periods it has been straight forward once going and they were willing to train without too much stress. A strain would do again without doubt. I am looking forward to the smoke now.

The expert ladies are also starting to look mad for fun too.
Mimosa Leminnis an absolute beast of a plant at day 25 flowering shenis at least 18 inches each limb and her nodes cover the entire lengths already. There is a fair bit of side branching I left in as it looks feasible to produce well. What a plant it is too. so excited by this one now.

The Exotic Mango Vream are happy to join the party and at 5 days in flower, are looking the vision of health so far . The #4 is just starting to show her sex hairs but won't be too far behind soon enough. Their lower fans are huge so will power these like nuclear power plants. defol at day 21 maybe.

The youngest girls tonrhe party are also settling in to their big homes and look so lost in them compared to the others beside them . The Mexican Airlines has some very broad leaves forming already and shows her indica intent.

Now they are all under the sp3000 at day 5 , let's see how keen they are.
They all got a full watering to run off yesterday with silica, calmag and biosys tea added.
no issues so far but needed the update as the change around now the Sweet ladies have moved out. .Be well growmies.

Wooow, have missed allot man!
Keep it up
been busy Peter.lol had to run autos for winter heat and 18 hrs days. been cold here in UK so tried to sidestep the issues before they arose. auto perpetual until May then back to photoperiods for summer and 12/12 to keepnheat down. lol constant game but think i have found a solution this way. fingers crossed. means I can pull 4-5 out every 4 weeks or so until then. been lucky on the genetics and seeds too. The Mimosa Lemon has me blown away with size already and I stripped so much growth out early on too!. Good to see you again matey.

Good morning G-Tube

Garden is looking pretty schmick!

That Gorilla Girl looks like no plant I’ve ever seen :)
They finished so beautiful T. I had an L.s.d similar with psychedelic looking buds as they grew . Once they dry they look a lot different and like a dirty kush bitch that will slap your face after and leave her pants in your pocket for your other half to find!..... Best way to describe her now #1 has dried.lol. ( Update below)
I am happy with their end result all round on the ones harvested. The greener versions are so amazing to smell and taste T. very strong pineapple hit on inhale and exhale. A short cure once dried will have them popping. lol. The cheese is a stinker too. some nice lumpy buds and a huge main stem on her. fingers crossed. she gets trimmed along with the last Gorilla girl tomorrow. . Thanks for the comments. always a nice visit. be well x

Update Day 110: #2 Gorilla girl is done and dusted. her 10 days low and slow have finished her perfectly. now into a tub for a short cure with the 6.2 bovedas. The smoke is so smooth with zero harshness. Will benefit a cure for some termination as the darker girls don't finknlike the other 2 at all. There is a berry kind of hit to it though only weak at present .
I am pleased she yielded what she did and seeing how much shrinkage I had, worried me for a short while.lol
Her trim was not a manicure due to the nature of her buds being Berry looking on drying and so much frost to keep the tiny leaf pieces left in , very active.lol
so here are her stats
63 Day flower
50.60g (2.1oz)
Not to be sniffed at for her size at all. A good start to the harvest. Rollnon the #1and #3 being dry in a few more days. They looked a lot more productive !. woohoo. I love this hobby .lol
Without pics it didn't happen so here they are .
20210304_002602.jpg
20210304_002347.jpg
20210304_002112.jpg
20210304_002034.jpg
20210304_001753.jpg
20210304_001552.jpg

Be well growmies.

Couple of pics of the dried #1 Gorilla girl. She is ready for some jar time to finish the pre cure limonene they all seem push out pre-curing. Crumbles like gorilla glue which is a bonus too. More than happy with the finish and will be trimming the #4 and cheese finally tonight. The #1 and #3 will be harvested and weighed up too later. looking good so far.
20210305_164245.jpg
20210305_164238.jpg
20210305_164132.jpg
20210305_164125.jpg
20210305_163932.jpg
20210305_163916.jpg
20210305_163910.jpg

Keeping the good vibes alive with this one.
be well folks

been busy Peter.lol had to run autos for winter heat and 18 hrs days. been cold here in UK so tried to sidestep the issues before they arose. auto perpetual until May then back to photoperiods for summer and 12/12 to keepnheat down. lol constant game but think i have found a solution this way. fingers crossed. means I can pull 4-5 out every 4 weeks or so until then. been lucky on the genetics and seeds too. The Mimosa Lemon has me blown away with size already and I stripped so much growth out early on too!. Good to see you again matey.
Good that you've found a way with the changing weather.. a bit same as here in Holland lol

Good that you've found a way with the changing weather.. a bit same as here in Holland lol
it is just as annoying as being an outside grower mate. bloody weather modifications bringing heatwaves killed so many seeds last summer. not catch me again. lol.

it is just as annoying as being an outside grower mate. bloody weather modifications bringing heatwaves killed so many seeds last summer. not catch me again. lol.
If it's not the weather than it's my just started grow with the freaking thrips as a good start
IMG_20210305_232324.jpg
IMG_20210305_232021.jpg
IMG_20210304_222902.jpg

Day 109 :Hi growmies
All the 5 sweet seed girls are now done and dusted. The 1st three out are now dried and jarred for a short cure with some great yields for their general sizes.
#1 Gorilla girl in at 3.5oz and her twinnie #3 gave up 2.8 oz. I was very happy with that and they have dried so perfectly with a beautiful smell ofn fresh pineapple and really nice to crumble into joints. having a blast this evening. lol

I have also ( With zippy fingers Mrs GG helping) trimmed the last Gorulla girl up and her cousin sweet cheese xl. Both look fairly good for yield and will hopefully be on par with the other girls. Fingers crossed for a perfect finish to these great genetics from #sweetseeds . a great smoke already and now waiting for the others to impress too.

. I am a happy bunny. lol
Be safe growmies.

If it's not the weather than it's my just started grow with the freaking thrips as a good start
IMG_20210305_232324.jpg
IMG_20210305_232021.jpg
IMG_20210304_222902.jpg
horrible critters. I struggle with fungus gnats this round. Will sticky strips deal with thrips ?. They are brilliant for my issue with flying insects.

certainly getting that way backlip. curing and waiting for them will sting . have samples and a hint of whats to come once those jars/boveda work some magic. feels like a new toy knowing the next harvest is only a few weeks flowering away for next 2 and a few weeks after 4 more then 4 weeks even more , holy shit I will be so frustrated when summer halts this run. lol
Going to return to get 9 photo going strong and trained as the last autos come out in may/June. Will use the last 4 weeks of their flowering to get the photoperiods busy hopefully. Mrs GG will be relieved on a 12/12 as we had the bill through . :rolleyes: lol
Glad I kept seeds stored now as it seems our "Brexit" has cut us off for seed companies that deliver to the UK now too. even the comps state Ireland only. We are prisoners hehee

Lmao I never make the full time frame for a proper cure. I always dabble into it around the two week mark... then it’s usually gone around the 6-8 week mark lmao
I use the term loosely Backlip. lol. since organic and low and slow drying. the cure to smokable with a nice hit and flavour is no longer than 2 weeks. smokable after a few burping sessions but to lose that bananaskin hit initially on harvest , it is worth it. lol . Man after my own heart lol

Update day 115: With all the extra space and light , the rest of the ladies have got decent positions to get the best from the available light too. They all had a good feed with megacrop at half strength and shogun pk in the glueberry and monster sized Mimosa Lemon. At 29 days flowering shenis so big already. Her stretching finished now and she has 22 inched colas stacked to base with flowers. shocking to say I stripped a lot out of her too and still she has filled her whole space. ( pics will show what I mean). The Glueberry is recovered well now after my chronic underwatering and her buds are nice and shaggy looking like a good gg strain should look. She is beginning to smell fruity now to. Her buds are very dispersed amd plentiful under all the leaf and I have stripped her bottom out a little to keep air flow active
The Exotic Mango cream are beginning to hit thenstretch time at 10 days in flower now , still fairly squat but the #1 has stretched herself out a little more than the others. #3 is lees productive on branch number but has somenwell formed budlets on her tops. She is in a smaller 20L pot and showing the difference it makes. #4 mango has now been showing flowers for 4 days but not started her stretch yet.
Rhe seedling are now 10 days old now and getting near being trainable too. All green and healthy right under the sp3000. They should begin to hit the growth spurt anytime now. That's about it for this update . waiting for the final Gorilla to dry with the cheese to wrap up the harvest stats for sweet autos.
Be safe and well growmies. Enjoy the pics

Damn! Look at those long spears!! :drool: :high-five:
took me by surprise Backlip. seeing the recent finishes and short they stayed with the lst had me thinking it was too tied down and I could allow more vertical growth, then she shows up.lol Thankfully her stretch has done and I am not anywhere near max for the light. Seems like a good natural yielder by those spikes. These were the 16 freebies for their Christmas bonus gift too !!. Still got 15 to germinate !!. Hoping the limonene hits the spot too, can create a great high. Would be great for a guerilla grow locally , with the amount I took out in the defol , she would have been huge and perfect for natural sunlight growing. I pulled her main over instead of topping her and even the main is obvious still so should still give that one ,fatter monster main too. Happy days. Thanks backlip.

Back
Top Bottom