SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Good morning everyone :love:

Saturday mornings always feel especially languorous after posting the updates the night before. Lol! I’m sitting here on the bed catching up and admiring the view.

I’m gonna stop right here. I just received word that my BIL has escaped the limiting boundaries of this earthly realm. :yahoo:

He passed peacefully in his sleep last night.

Tommy is finally safe :circle-of-love:

Heya SIS, is that sweet looking baby from Sensi or the just a Vault genetic ??

Mornin' Hacker. :hug: That sweet-looking lady is pure ACE genetics. :battingeyelashes:

Saturday mornings always feel especially languorous after posting the updates the night before. Lol! I’m sitting here on the bed catching up and admiring the view.

I’m gonna stop right here. I just received word that my BIL has escaped the limiting boundaries of this earthly realm. :yahoo:

Sorry to hear Hun, but he is much better off for sure

Sorry to hear Hun, but he is much better off for sure

Thank you Chris. :hug: There's nothing about his passing to bemoan, other than the fact that I wasn't able to keep him blisteringly buzzed to the end, much like his brother's end. He was a gay man from a conservative Catholic family who lived with the challenges of unchecked bipolar disease. By the time he passed I was the only member of his family that would have much to do with him, and he'd burned most of the bridges between himself and any possible friends years ago.

Some people struggle from day one. I did what I could to help him survive with more joy and dignity than his life allowed. He's at peace now, likely for the first time.

After I get drenches done I'm gonna spend the day getting so high that all I can do is giggle. Tommy deserves no less of a send off. :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

Part of his history was culinary training. He was a damn fine chef until his brain got in the way. I believe as part of my personal memorial I'll take the daughter out to dinner.

If we can walk that far. :rofl:

Happy Friday 420Folks!

Consider me dependent upon Cannabis, it's OK, I can take any label.

I have been a thriving, successful and contributing member of society, and raised a good family the whole time I've been "dependent". What other drug dependency allows a person to remain, or even become, a functional decent human being?

Having been a drug counselor, I can offer none. I'm not proud of this fact, but I've sampled most everything on Gods green (blue?) earth. Cannabis dependency must be unlike any other drug dependency. I can quit if I desire, and have done so many times as required by "laws" (employment drug tests), and never felt the cessation hell like most all other drugs and alcohol. A day or two of blah ... perhaps, but certainly no worse than a minimal alcohol hangover.

I am dependent upon water too. Hi, My name is Keith and I have a H2O problem! :laugh: Cannabis makes me thirsty, which makes me drink more water. Side effects of Cannabis and H2O? It flushes away spent cellular toxins, frequent kidney stones, helps me tolerate RA symptoms and keeps me looking way younger than my years. It's a terrible dependency I tell you! :laugh:

OK, just being goofy, there is no real problem with Cannabis. The problem is some folks just want it to be a problem (financial profit, racial suppression, superiority complex etc.), and the mindless sheeple that swallow their propaganda and regurgitate it as fact only exacerbates the problem.

Peace
Keith
I really like "sheeple" Keith never heard it before. nice one. I too feel the same. I worked in the transportation industry for 28 years, had random drug tests and stayed off my favorite drug of choice every minute. I stopped with only feelings of disappointment knowing my smoking isn't the problem "they" make it out to be, but I did it to preserve my family's financial security. I'm 10 months in on retirement and am so glad to be reunited. Of course now I get the medicinal value. Back then I did know I was never sick stoned but that was a youthful thought. Got it right though. I say Bah to the sheeple!...

Good evening everyone :love:

What say we get this tour started? We have a Friday night to get back to. Lol!

Weekly Update: Clone Cuttings, Veg Shelf, and Tiny Closet - Friday, August 17, 2018

There was a spurt of rooting going on this week, and four more cuttings got rooted, three of them today.

We’re down to a mere four in the bags, a Platinum Scout V2 and two Candy Cane cuttings by the tiny closet...

...and another PSV2 over here by the veg shelf.

Among the new planting’s are DC,

a sad looking, but well-rooted Royal Gorilla,

and Royal Cookies, which simply exploded with roots. :eek:

It’s getting a little crowded in here. I’ll be flipping the Candy Cane, while my friend gets her tent and nutrients together. I took two cuttings from her, so I’ll have at least one for Jgrowlove when he’s ready to help his friend set up next month.

She’s drinking 10 ml of Parts A & B with 4 ml of Energy per gallon of water used. All hempy plants get 2 ml of CaliMagic in each gallon of water.

Tomorrow I’ll find room in a tent for her.

Carnival 5.1 is starting to take off, so her wings got clipped back yesterday while I was drenching. She’s up to 8 ml Parts A & B with 4 ml of Energy per gallon of water.

Next to her sits CBD Critical Cure 2.9, on the same feed and also clipped back yesterday.

Both Carn 5.1 and this CBD Critical Cure will go to the friend that’s taking the Candy Cane plant. I’ll get them through veg for her. When she returns from vacation in the 8th of next month they’ll be ready to rock her gardening world. :slide:

The tiny pot clones are both on half-strength nutrients, a restricted feed that hasn’t slowed them down much. Lol!

I’m figuring this CBD CC can go to Jgrowlove. :circle-of-love:

Showing some decent structure. She’s drinking base nutes, 8 ml of Parts A & B with 4 ml of Energy per gallon of water used.

It’s about time to upcan her. I was hoping not to have to do that, but it looks like I can’t wait much longer. Either that or I’ll have to chop her back. I don’t relish doing that less than transplanting so tomorrow I’ll get another pitcher for her.

I’m not certain this one’ll make it. It had roots, but nothing green to supply it with energy. I’ll give it a few days. She was planted a couple days back, soaked in 1/4-strength nutrients. If she doesn’t make it I’ll take a cutting from Carn 5.1.

My little Lemon heartbreaker. *sigh* I’m thrilled to pass on all these wonderful genetics, but I’ll be honest and say it pains me to work with plants I know I won’t be finishing. I console myself with the knowledge that once I hand them over their bound to supply a decent harvest.

A happy crew, eh?

On to the tiny closet, home to the Dark Devil Autos. Why’re both receiving 14 ml of Parts A & B (Bloom) with 8 ml of Bulk and 1 ml of Energy for each gallon of water used.

All of my flowering plants are on this same feed. Every one of them had the leaf tips burn, so this is where we stay. :battingeyelashes:

Their color is more similar, don’t you think? Wasn’t that long ago the DDA 8 (on the left) was closer to dark lime green. Now they’re both showing the blue-green of a DDA in full flower. :battingeyelashes:

Lovely buds, delicious scents......what’s not to love? :slide:

Next up, the flowering tents. :ciao:
They are all very nice Sue of Sweetness, you're donorees are going to love them.

Condolences

Thank you Chris. :hug: There's nothing about his passing to bemoan, other than the fact that I wasn't able to keep him blisteringly buzzed to the end, much like his brother's end. He was a gay man from a conservative Catholic family who lived with the challenges of unchecked bipolar disease. By the time he passed I was the only member of his family that would have much to do with him, and he'd burned most of the bridges between himself and any possible friends years ago.

Some people struggle from day one. I did what I could to help him survive with more joy and dignity than his life allowed. He's at peace now, likely for the first time.

One word...respect.
:hug::Namaste:

Closure. :)

Ya done good, Sweetie. :hug::Namaste:

Thank you all. :hug::hug::hug:

It feels like a good closure Graytail. :hug: I’m taking the daughter out to lunch to celebrate his life.

Today’s canna choice, also in his honor.

It’s a soaring, almost confused kinda high. I’m thankful the daughter’s going along. Lol!

See you all later. :ciao:

I go through life trying to act like I want to be here. Cannabis just helps me be a better actor.

TS,

Bummer than your life view feels pretend or acted, but if it helps get you through the days and nights, if it works for you, then I hope you are a Academy Award winning actor. Glass half full is my default, though occasionally my mind wants to see it half empty. I tell my brain to get over it and see the absolute reality, it's still half full. :laugh:

Peace
Keith

And that, ladies and gentlemen, brings our nickel tour to its inevitable end. I thank you kindly for stopping by, and I hope we made the stop worth your while.

Sue! :hug:

How often since you joined 420Magazine have you had to offload your iPad photos due to "storage full"? :laugh:
Good pics as always, hope the Red Diesel continues is cure improvement. Curing is so important to to Cannabis development, I think it's the only reason 5% mexican brick weed had any allure in the 70s.

Sorry to here about BIL, but do try to feel good about yourself and your actions on his behalf. You did some wonderful things for him when he was less than deserving. Good job staying positive and loving when most would have closed that door.

On a personal note ... I have to make that decision we discussed by tomorrow evening ... wish me Karmatic (probably not even a real word) guidance.

Peace
Keith

Attachments

• CM180818-150319003.jpg
    CM180818-150319003.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 19
Hiya SweetSue,

I wanted to stop and tell you how much I like the way the Zam X Pan looks. So tantalizing! You have so many nice ladies. So much fun to stop by your journal!

Back
Top Bottom