SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
You freakin rock Sue

Well thank you love. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Your Carnival is one I wish I had a taste of. You make the PNW look more appealing than you believe. I won't be living in NOLA forever, you know. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood should be SweetSue's Neighborhood! We just need to get you tennis shoes and a cardigan. And Trolley could pass around the brownies to take us to the Land of Make Believe. Please, won't you be my neighbor? :)

The WW you received is more my speed than your regular medicine. Eager to hear what you think.:circle-of-love: :hug:

My door is always open. :hug: My cupboard may not be so well-stocked with every visit, but I find the more I give the more I get.

I do like the White Widow KR, but it's nothing like Carnival. Carnival has a particular edgy quality that feels just right. Hard to explain, but whatever it is, so far it stands head and shoulders above the rest. The high soars, which is a hard act to follow. Lol! I might grow a WW some day to try it in edibles.

It's interesting to me how quickly I focused in on strains that work for me, and then to discover I'd stumbled onto two of the more potent ones you can grow. When I say "things are always working out for me" I mean that in a really big way. :laughtwo: Finding my preferred strains -all four of them - this early in saved me a lot of looking around. I prefer that all the jars in my cupboard hold strains I can't wait to get to versus jars of bits and pieces of strains that don't quite do it for me. This is completely opposite from where I started, so enthused to try so many different strains.

I think I'm just getting more lazy as I grow older. Yeah.... that might be it. I will be growing that Strawberry Blue sometime this year. Haven't forgotten about that one. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thank you SweetSue for the hospitality this afternoon, and for the care package.:thanks:

buds of Carnival and brownies to go, and she tosses in an end table too!
If we stayed a bit longer she might have given me the Budmaster :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Carnival is some of the best smelling weed I've had the opportunity to pass under my nasal cavities since I've been growing.
And what we vaped was right up there with my Widow.

I'm on my way to share one of your brownies and vape some Carnival with the GF.

She really is sweet guys. :Namaste:

Hello Sue, do you have a link to making cannabutter with coconut oil

If you're using oil it's not a butter, it's an infused oil. I'm a big fan of infused oils, and I make my medicinal blends using 500ml of oil to 100 grams of dry bud. I use the Magic Butter Machine 2 or cook it in the oven on the lowest setting for 36 hours, shaking every now and then. I have a batch of that going right now, as a matter of fact.

IMG_46949.JPG

It's made with 130 ml of olive oil and 26 grams of Med GOM 1.0 that was decarbed in advance for 90 minutes. This is one of the easiest ways I know to make a small batch of medicinal oil. For 36 hours I simply shake it whenever I think of it and then strain and fill capsules with it. You don't have to decarb first, but I wanted to potentiate the THC a little more with this batch, see how the daughter reacts.

May I ask what your intent is with the oil? Medicinal or recreational?

If you're using oil it's not a butter, it's an infused oil. I'm a big fan of infused oils, and I make my medicinal blends using 500ml of oil to 100 grams of dry bud. I use the Magic Butter Machine 2 or cook it in the oven on the lowest setting for 36 hours, shaking every now and then. I have a batch of that going right now, as a matter of fact.

IMG_46949.JPG

It's made with 130 ml of olive oil and 26 grams of Med GOM 1.0 that was decarbed in advance for 90 minutes. This is one of the easiest ways I know to make a small batch of medicinal oil. For 36 hours I simply shake it whenever I think of it and then strain and fill capsules with it. You don't have to decarb first, but I wanted to potentiate the THC a little more with this batch, see how the daughter reacts.

im making it for my brother in law for recreational use. He wanted something stronger than the sweet cream butter i was making him so i decided to go with the coconut oil. I was thinking like a half oz of straight bud to like a cup of oil. Does this sound potent enough? Oh, and he usually makes cookies with it.

im making it for my brother in law for recreational use. He wanted something stronger than the sweet cream butter i was making him so i decided to go with the coconut oil. I was thinking like a half oz of straight bud to like a cup of oil. Does this sound potent enough? Oh, and he usually makes cookies with it.

That would indeed be a potent oil and lots of fun recreationally. :cheesygrinsmiley: Use a tablespoon of the liquid sunflower lecithin and let it chill overnight in the fridge before using, and it should hit within ten minutes. I have no patience for the standard 60-90 minute wait. :laughtwo:

I appreciate the positivity and joy you bring to your journal, it's contagious. Those who brownies look amazing, thanks for sharing.

I've decided to dispense with any illusions that I'll be regular in the posting of these updates. They'll be once a week, somewhere during the weekend. That's the best my spacey brain will offer

We don't believe you... and further more, we feel that you may have previously uttered similar words.
It's cool tho... we don't hold it against you in the slightest... we kinda like the photos.

Well I have SOOOOO much seeds still to grow... And some registered legal female hemp seeds which contain under 0,2% THC. I may already have said this... twice... maybe three times but I'm excited though... I did accidently bought 50 of them because they cost 2 euro's for 10 seeds but I thought that was per seed so I got 50!

My little first plants!

I appreciate the positivity and joy you bring to your journal, it's contagious. Those who brownies look amazing, thanks for sharing.

Why thank you NAZZ, and :welcome: to my joyful journal. Make yourself at home and lend your own special flavor of joy to the mix. I see you've been a part of the community for quite a few years. A quiet one who wandered into this rowdy band of obsessive cannabis cultivators...... where've you been hiding all this time? Do jump right into the fray. This is one happy group. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

Do you grow?
We don't believe you... and further more, we feel that you may have previously uttered similar words.
It's cool tho... we don't hold it against you in the slightest... we kinda like the photos.

I'm so thankful you tolerate me so well Tead. :laughtwo: I'm still finding the post-Jamaica rhythm. Lol! I have to keep reminding myself that what I do here for the site I do for joy, not for any other compensation, nor am I under some obligation to be productive with my time here. I'm so conditioned to "doing" that this resting back and waiting on inspiration confuses me now and again. I am good at the having fun part though.

Good morning everyone. :love:

Slept like a baby. There's something special about Sunday mornings. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Makes me all warm and cuddly.

Winter came roaring back to the Mighty Mon valley last night. We have snow flurries dashing about outside the protective glazing. The furnace kicked on last night for the first time in a week. That was the sweetest transition back from paradise a girl could have hoped for. I even slept one night with the windows open. :thedoubletake: Back to frozen temps. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pretty pictures, you say? Here ya go, happy plants

IMG_46956.JPG

IMG_469711.JPG

IMG_469811.JPG

IMG_469910.JPG

I'm so thankful you tolerate me so well Tead. :laughtwo: I'm still finding the post-Jamaica rhythm. Lol! I have to keep reminding myself that what I do here for the site I do for joy, not for any other compensation, nor am I under some obligation to be productive with my time here. I'm so conditioned to "doing" that this resting back and waiting on inspiration confuses me now and again. I am good at the having fun part though.

Back in the 70s Yogi Bhajan came up with a question - "Are you a human doing or a human being?"
It's one of my favorite 'reminder' thoughts.

IMG_46949.JPG

How long do you cook your oil in terms MB2 Sue?
Good morning my dear sweet friend.

How long do you cook your oil in terms MB2 Sue?
Good morning my dear sweet friend.

I follow Supergroomer's advice and run the infused oils for at least four hours. That's the maximum I've done a batch, but I believe supergroomer has done as long as eight hours.

:laughtwo: I turned to pull mine off the shelf and realized I hadn't taken this one out of the box yet. Lol. The broken one is already packed under the stairs. The machine directions aren't written for our product specifically. The extra hours means extra agitation, resulting in more oil being released, or so the theory goes. With infused oils I suspect it has as much to do with your pressing method, something I'm still refining on my end.

Good morning to you too, dear friend. Miss you. :hug::hug::hug: More than that.

:love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

Back in the 70s Yogi Bhajan came up with a question - "Are you a human doing or a human being?"

So we can "do" or we can "be". Or as a famous American philosopher said, "Do be do be do..." :)

I follow Supergroomer's advice and run the infused oils for at least four hours. That's the maximum I've done a batch, but I believe supergroomer has done as long as eight hours.

:laughtwo: I turned to pull mine off the shelf and realized I hadn't taken this one out of the box yet. Lol. The broken one is already packed under the stairs. The machine directions aren't written for our product specifically. The extra hours means extra agitation, resulting in more oil being released, or so the theory goes. With infused oils I suspect it has as much to do with your pressing method, something I'm still refining on my end.

Good morning to you too, dear friend. Miss you. :hug::hug::hug: More than that.

:love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

I only ran mine for 2 hours. Must be the reason for the weak buzz. I mean, I feel it. But it's nothing like a shot to the head that i get from James Bong. Thanks for the knowledge Sweets

I only ran mine for 2 hours. Must be the reason for the weak buzz. I mean, I feel it. But it's nothing like a shot to the head that i get from James Bong. Thanks for the knowledge Sweets

Add more cannabis. Consider running the oil with additional Carnival buds and go another four hours. Then you end up with WOW! oil. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello there Sue, I'm subbed up and will try to keep up, it moves awfully fast around here.

Welcome neiko. :hug: :love: It can be a challenge, so know I won't take it personally if it gets to be a bit much. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you for sharing Rad. I'd lost that one back in the memory banks. It was like greeting an old friend. :battingeyelashes: :love:

So we can "do" or we can "be". Or as a famous American philosopher said, "Do be do be do..." :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm feeling rediculously lazy today. I did change the prefilter on the Can33. You might think that a simple job......

IMG_470010.JPG

.... I guess in the end it was. I was pretty impressed with my own strength, climbing the ladder and hauling that down alone. Then to casually hoist it back up there and listen to the quiet hum of a fine-tuned machine no longer gasping for breath.

Yeah..... I need to start marking this on the calendar and do it on a regular schedule. :straightface: You watch - no sooner do I say that then I'll be moving. :laughtwo:

It's a beautiful day. I'm headed out to admire the beauty of my river valley bathed in full sun under momentarily calm skies. Later. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom