Tangerine Dream - Violator Kush - Red Dragon & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Tangerine Dream,Violator Kush,Red Dragon & Super Lemon Haze

:reading420magazine: looking good how much headroom do you have above the canopy ?

High Dive...how about a smoke report on the SLH...I ordered some and am chomping at the bit for it to get here so I can start to grow...wonderful grow man...really want to see how the organic nutes do for you..price vs quality of smoke...my grow now is organic...nothing expensive just nutes I can find at lowes...we have no hydro shops close to where I live...so use what I can find or make...

High Dive...how about a smoke report on the SLH...I ordered some and am chomping at the bit for it to get here so I can start to grow...wonderful grow man...really want to see how the organic nutes do for you..price vs quality of smoke...my grow now is organic...nothing expensive just nutes I can find at lowes...we have no hydro shops close to where I live...so use what I can find or make...

I'm running low on SLH. People I share with has been requesting for more. I myself increased from 0.1g to 1g a day. Can't get enough of it. The smoke is great, my head explodes in creativity whenever I'm on them. Still got enough to last me till harvest day from this current grow. Just switched from Fox Farm nute series to Earth Juice organic (Grow, Meta K, Cat, Micro, & Bloom). My switch to EJ was inspired by this nute test. So far so good. The cost getting EJ line is far less expensive over the FF, will see if it's worth it at the end of this grow. Have you look into ordering your nutes online? Starting out I got FF from ebay it worked out good.

What strain are you growing?

I'm staying tuned in. I've got 3 tangerine dream girls going right now and would.like.to follow.

Nice! How are they doing? Do you have a grow journal? I haven't sense any odor coming from TG, when do they usually kick in explosive bloom?

So far im liking the earth juice line.

I wasnt pleased when i introduced the catalyst during first week of flower. Leaf claw set in shortly after. 2 weeks of no nutes and back to just bloom, grow and microblast. Everything is lpoking good.

Nice grow and good luck. Im lookimg forward to see the bud swell on EJ as im still testing.

Updating Journal.

Switched using Fox Farm line to Earth Juice nutes.
The girls are starting to bud nicely. Tangerine Dream took a little longer to flower, just now she starting to show.

Group shot; Super Lemon Haze (clones), Tangerine Dream, Violator Kush, Red Dragon.
MG_9245.jpg

Red Dragon.
MG_9244.jpg

MG_9259.jpg

Violator Kush.
MG_9240.jpg

MG_9258.jpg

Tangerine Dream.
MG_9243.jpg

Clones from mentioned strains.
MG_9246.jpg

High Dive....thanx for the report...now the wait is even worse..lol...I will check on line for my nutes...just have to compair prices from online hydro stores to see if price is good..I just ordered 5-slh, 5-white widow x big bud and 3 chem vally kush...should be here this weekend ( I hope )..those will veg for a month inside and move outdoors..I have 4 ak-48 ( well that is what the guy told me when he gave me the seeds in flower as well as 8 bag seed in flower also...week 1..the other 4 ak-48 and 36 ( I am not sure what but it has a kick like a mule ) are veging getting ready to move outside in 3-4 weeks..they are 1 month old today...beautiful pics man cant wait to see the end result..I was also thinking of tangerine dream for indoor winter grow...we will see.

Nice! How are they doing? Do you have a grow journal? I haven't sense any odor coming from TG, when do they usually kick in explosive bloom?

They are doing good now. Had some issues at the start of veg with some overspash burn from the nutes. But since have recovered. I did not start a journal mainly because this is my first grow. I wish I did because journals are cool to see progress and there is a great deal of info to learn from.

I have a seedling T.G. and a few good BArney's Lucy Sun Dragon clones. I am gonna start a journal.

:peacetwo:

High Dive....thanx for the report...now the wait is even worse..lol...I will check on line for my nutes...just have to compair prices from online hydro stores to see if price is good..I just ordered 5-slh, 5-white widow x big bud and 3 chem vally kush...should be here this weekend ( I hope )..those will veg for a month inside and move outdoors..I have 4 ak-48 ( well that is what the guy told me when he gave me the seeds in flower as well as 8 bag seed in flower also...week 1..the other 4 ak-48 and 36 ( I am not sure what but it has a kick like a mule ) are veging getting ready to move outside in 3-4 weeks..they are 1 month old today...beautiful pics man cant wait to see the end result..I was also thinking of tangerine dream for indoor winter grow...we will see.

Your plants will do great outdoor. You should do a grow journal, would like to see how your chem turns out.

They are doing good now. Had some issues at the start of veg with some overspash burn from the nutes. But since have recovered. I did not start a journal mainly because this is my first grow. I wish I did because journals are cool to see progress and there is a great deal of info to learn from.

I have a seedling T.G. and a few good BArney's Lucy Sun Dragon clones. I am gonna start a journal.

:peacetwo:

So far using EJ I have not experience nute burn, I'm following the feeding schedule manufacture recommends and it's working out good. You can start a journal anytime, late then never. :)

Working on the new set-up adding to the existing for higher yield production. Researching on how to get 1.5 pounds per month with perceptual grow having at least 15 plants, closet SOG style...it will be a 15 plants perpetual grow. Is it possible?

Eventually I want to grow 15 of my favorite strains each month until I get a bigger place and expand the collection.

Working on the new set-up adding to the existing for higher yield production. Researching on how to get 1.5 pounds per month with perceptual grow having at least 15 plants, closet SOG style...it will be a 15 plants perpetual grow. Is it possible?

Eventually I want to grow 15 of my favorite strains each month until I get a bigger place and expand the collection.

I'd be quite happy with 15 strains a month bro!

I'm running, or trying to run, a multi-strain sog myself and I'm having second thoughts. Each strain grows alike - roughly the same size etc, but the strains vary widely. I've got 20" and 8" clones. It's hard to get the lighting right. I'd much rather have them all within 2-3" in height if possible. And until you grow out a strain like this you won't really be able to plan how they're going to grow, so look at the first run of each strain as a learning experience. In any case it should be fun to watch & good luck! :tokin:

I'd be quite happy with 15 strains a month bro!

I'm running, or trying to run, a multi-strain sog myself and I'm having second thoughts. Each strain grows alike - roughly the same size etc, but the strains vary widely. I've got 20" and 8" clones. It's hard to get the lighting right. I'd much rather have them all within 2-3" in height if possible. And until you grow out a strain like this you won't really be able to plan how they're going to grow, so look at the first run of each strain as a learning experience. In any case it should be fun to watch & good luck! :tokin:

You are right about the length of each strains. From this grow Tangerine Dream is growing much taller than others. I'll just put the taller ones along the walls. My next concern is the odor. With 15 different strains it will be quite a cocktail mix. Probably will have to use a few scrubbers inside and a carbon filter can while having some ona block around the house and inside the grow room...thanks. Will see how this all work out, as for now I'm making 15 strains list.

Check this out if you haven't seen it yet, I just built one for under $30 but I already had the bucket.

DIY Odor Control Bucket

I picked up some of the water crystals for $7.75 & the fan for $15.50 @ WM, and from Ace I got Natural Magic Citrus odor absorbing gel for $4.50. It's supposed to last 90 days.

I used a 5 gal bucket and drilled the biggest holes I could in it, probably 50 of them. There's room for about 1.5 gals of water in there so I put in a gallon. Then I put in about 1/4th of the container of the 'gel', which is not a gel at all but more the consistency of car wax. I mushed it up as best I could, probably should have used hot water. It's not dissolved, more like broken into little chunks floating all through the water.

Next I put in about 1/4 of my packet of water crystals and stirred it up, waited a bit and it was still very liquid so I dumped in another 1/4 of the bag. Waited a bit and it was still very liquid so I dumped in the rest and stirred.

About 5 mins later I came back for the bucket and those water crystals had sucked up every drop of water, I have something that looks like a giant citrus smelling souffle at the bottom of the bucket.

Turned on the fan and soon the room smelled like citrus. I moved it out to the bedroom, it's almost too strong a smell for such a small room. It should still serve it's purpose. Now I can think about going back to soil.

This thing is awesome and it's virtually silent. It works so well that I only run it for a bit here and there, but when the girls reallys start to stink I'll be ready.

IMAG1382.jpg

No prob HighDive. I just posted this on Muggles journal but will post it here too .

Bandit found this, I've cut out excerpts of his ongoing reviews and I just asked him for an update, I'll let you know what he says. He's got an awesome journal too if you haven't checked it out.

IMG_14584.JPG

This is the Eva Dry Mini Dehumidifier. Retails for $20 and it handles 333 cubic feet of grow space. The absorbant material is also rechargable. The package claims to reduce allergens but also ELIMINATE odor, molds, & mildews.
Apparently it simply plugs in and then hangs in the growroom. This should be interesting

Good news to report on the Eva Dry folks!
It super ez to use...It simply hangs in the garden. It has a guage with blue beads in the window. When those beads turn pink the device is full of moisture. To rechrage it, it simply plugs into an outlet and it's ready to go when the beads turn back to blue.
I have'nt checked humidity readings but i already notice a significant drop in odor.

It's the mini.... model # E-333. Supposed to be effective for a space up to 333 cubic feet. My bloom cab is only 168 cubic feet so the theory is that this unit should have no problem handling it's business in the bloom cab.

It has stated uses for boats, homes, rv, computer work areas, gun safes, closets, camera storage, filing cabinets, and much more. "Much more" = cannabis farms imo

Hydro Coco Quasi Hempy Grow

Journal updates:

Red Dragon
MG_9293.jpg

MG_9295.jpg

MG_9301.jpg

Group shot
MG_9299.jpg

Violator Kush
MG_9310.jpg

Super Lemon Haze (clone)
MG_9314.jpg

Air pot
MG_9315.jpg

Got a small air pump for the Earth Juice cocktail mix. I've read somewhere it's better to mix the nutes 24hrs ahead of time and bubble it during that time for Earth Juice. So will see how this do. The girls looks healthy.

For the clones they are ready to be transplanted to 1gal air pots. Looks like I have to order more, running out lol.

Back
Top Bottom