Tangerine Dream

Your TD turns out great. Mine never made it glad to see what they look like. Good luck in the POTM!

Nice one Twelve12. Means a lot coming from you mate, nice one. haha POTM, I got 9 votes at the min, cant believe it!!. No match for the Firestorm though, maybe I'l get a win another month. Would be sweet to win with one of yours in there but cant see it. Mine is bad pictures as well.

Well here it is after the chop. I reckon you'l like these pictures better!!
P10004513.JPG
P10004312.JPG
P10004451.JPG
P10004461.JPG
P1000442.JPG

:thanks::420:

I'm on my 1st run of TD and it's all been gravy! All the seeds took vegged really good and are booming in flower they are entering week 9 and are outstanding. Still growing every day. I veg under a 16 bulb badboy and the flower is under one of my 1k. Very happy so far!!!

How's this strain react to the great outdoors? Anyone have any experience?

ive ben growin for years and started off with foxfarm and i never had a plant like that shit beside red bottle worm castings and red bag castings dirtgreat stuff.ive learned theres alot of useless nutes u dont need ive used just red bottle 2 to 4 tbls bye itself with coco and red bag dirt mix side bye side to full foxfarm line with powders. and the ones that were in castings blew them out of the pots was amazing diffrence threw out whole process.no burn what so ever that was 8years ago now i use similar methed but now with botanicare original organic shit liquid karma ansd botanicares new black mollases. dude the most amazing results ive ever seen 100%organic medium was botan.coco brick redbag foxfarm and botan. hydrolite mix. so my best advice for anybody is shit shit shit shit and karma baby

ive ordered vannilla kush and tg and they turned out amazing dont know what everybodys problem is with barneys farm and i only ordered 1 seed of each but i think i got phenotype cause they look nothin like what i see on pictures on websites.

Anyone finish a good grow of Tangerine Dream?:420:

I have several going right now and have dropped one today. I had awesome luck with Tangerine Dream. I vegged it under t-5's in a Current Culture system for 3 weeks, then moved it to the flower Current Culture system under 1000 HPS. I find it very sensitive to nutes, but beyond that, mine are nugging up better than I expected. I'm positive I just got 4oz off the one I just hung. This is the tightest bud I've gotten off anything other than #1. I also flowered two in soil in 7 gallon pots. Thick, fat and sticky is how it turned out.

dont know who to address this to, anybody there, need some help, new member, bout ready to just say f--k it, can someone please help

Whoa !! Steady Big Fella .............. Don't throw in the towel just yet . I had problems with Tangerine Dream and same thing now with Hawaiian Snow
I've come to the conclusion that I am not experienced enough for the very finicky sativas . I do agree with you that I think our over seas friends are taking advantage. So I buy a few seeds and take many clones from the mother. Who cares if they were #1 in cannibus cup its no reason to jack up the price.
I'm happy with those that came in second or third. The hybrids are great and i've had good results with Northern lights Blue and Chocolope. I am currently trying bag seeds and they are looking and smelling good. I'm not impressed any more that the strain goes back to biblical times. My advise to you : "Stay loose brother, Don't tighten up"

My apologies ... I was replying to Roush and did not mean to step on someones journal ...again my apologies
I will say that in my experience my T.D. the fan leaves got very dark green which meant Nitrogen overdose ..... I flushed and used lighter nute feedings and that helped

Yeah, I know...I am just a little butt hurt that the cup always benefits the larger seed banks...even when they scuff the bud before even entering it. I did have a Super Lemon Haze that was great though....also ran Bubba Gum (Bubble Gum) that was really strange. One solid cola from the dirt up no branching..Trippy. I am not that impressed with chasing the "have to have strain" either, Find something and perfect it! I have a few...i mean my friend has a few Cali Connections (Corleone Kush, Julius Ceasr Kush) and Gage Green (Leia OG, Bright Moments and Burgundy) that are very impressive ...especially the Gage. Peace

Back
Top Bottom