TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage 1

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

LA's back building/ bud building= tipping....

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

Where to start:hmmmm: Thanks for the props it means a lot to me:circle-of-love::hug::hug: As Tassie says there really is no how to, to be done for the condition for it is even unpredictable to the sufferer. History of me is I grew up with a alcoholic, narcissist father with PTSD! It was HELL! I watched him to learn how to survive him but if you left the room for even a minute and he is decent, come back less minute later and he was evil. The last time I spoke with him we had spent several decent hours together and I said I'm heading home and I watched the man disappear and a demon emerge in the blink of a eye. From laughing to screaming at me and telling me what a sorry excuse of a person I was. GD made every effort to make sure I felt loved, wanted, needed, smart, pretty and a good person, starting at date one and still does offten. For him I have read a lot about the condition from every angle possible, joined chat groups of loved ones and sufferers, actually watched, looked and listened to him, got therapy to help me help him, I'm not a quitter (except father) and I have a natural gift of empathy, understanding and patience. Now his mom is still fooled by his cover but most time I can just look at him and tell ya what's wrong or at least if it is physical or mental. He helps me to help him and that is important. my one good quality is I don't judge instead I try to understand and help. Everybody but child molesters deserve to be loved, understood and helped when most needed, it feels great when I get to be that person for someone.

Beautiful.... Plus reps to you LB

Hey Tasmanian friend I managed to catch you in live time twice in the one day :thumb:
I hope that you arose on the bright side an witha big fat spliff by the side of ya bed:circle-of-love:

Hey mate :)

Yep and two different days for me :)

Yep waking and bakin :)

Got more work today. Its 501am and I'm just going to make breakfast...cereal and be back :)

How are you both this morning, are you rising to a good day?

Hey mate :)

Yep and two different days for me :)

Yep waking and bakin :)

Got more work today. Its 501am and I'm just going to make breakfast...cereal and be back :)

How are you both this morning, are you rising to a good day?
I hope to be getting a bit mellow and very soon I had a couple of Doobs today but now the evenng is pulling in and so the joint start flowing more after 6,, I will try an catch you when ya get yer breaky down ,, if not send a search party :thumb: I am not in her best books :rofl::rofl:I shouldnt laugh but I have done nothing wrong :Namaste:

(whispered) OH ok r u hiding out to keep a low profile?

yep I am kinda trying to do just tht :rofl:
although she came in with a sweet just now an in a low tone said ere I made ya that:love:
Women OMG I have had my fair share of trouble with em :volcano-smiley:

Ok, I understand that :)

Ok, so maybe she wants to talk, maybe she's feeling a bit bad, awkward about the way she's been acting, so that looks like a "I still love you" to me :)

Cheers mukka. Made a lot of sense. Chat soon
just one foot in front of the other. We'll arrive there for definite if our humors are in balance.:)

Humors ...ah yes Hippocrates me ol mate... :)

I look forward to talking to you Susat, you know any time mate :)

Take it easy bro, take it easy on yourself eh? :)

Humors ...ah yes Hippocrates me ol mate... :)

I look forward to talking to you Susat, you know any time mate :)

Take it easy bro, take it easy on yourself eh? :)

Morning Tassie :thedoubletake:
I have run out of Mary so so I am about to go an refill hope yer day was a great one :circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga, sorry I had a funky day yesterday, and was waiting for everyone to wake up...but then fell asleep :cough:.yawn

Hope you found what you were looking for...ok so 6 hours ago...good lunchtime to you Jaga :)

Hey Tassie :)
Tell you what nothing like being away from the net awhile then coming back and reading through some of your journal and getting a good old laaugh out of it, a very happy few. Pages for me to read through that's for certain :)
Your ladies are looking nice finally flowering and some of them look like they will have some real long nice colas on them :thumb:
Hope your keeping well mate and keep up the good work :)

Hey Jaga, sorry I had a funky day yesterday, and was waiting for everyone to wake up...but then fell asleep :cough:.yawn

Hope you found what you were looking for...ok so 6 hours ago...good lunchtime to you Jaga :)

Yep apart from being mad the guy is cool :rofl: last week I was lucky the guy before, had his cash ripped up :cheesygrinsmiley:he is a bit schizo but most of the time he is sweet :circle-of-love:

WTF...ripps up customers money and doesn't sell his wares....mmmmm ok

My guy is retired ex navy vet...alcoholic, but we're very similar if you know what I mean, so we get on...some of the people that come to pick up though....scary monsters as my daughter would say :)

EDIT: For clarification, my daughter does not accampany me to trips to the man. He knows her and she him because he has been a friend of mine for years. She has know knowledge or inclusion in this aspect of my life. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom