TbayChronic - Aerogarden + 250 Watt CFL - Nirvana Seeds Blue Mystic - 1st Grow

It's kind of off topic but I think it's crazy...For reasons that I won't discuss here I put some stuff outside under my back deck...It was in a plastic tote without the top...Well unbeknownst to me there were bagseeds in a plastic cup in the bottom that I guess I had forgot all about and I went outside yesterday and got something from the plastic tote and it was half full of water which was no big deal because all of this was just outside junk and nothing that could be hurt by water...So I dump out the water and I start seeing what looked like seeds so I picked one up and it WAS SEEDS so I check the bottom of the tote and it was about 75-80 seeds in there and over half had sprouted and had taproots coming out and its been around 40 degrees Faranheit on average for over a month and they were all intact and fine I put them in my tent yesterday and they're actually still alive after living in that almost freezing water for god knows how long. So I took about 50 of them that had sprouted and put them in peat pellets and stuck in my propigation tray under the dome with my clones and some other beans I had popping...IDK what I'm going to do with all of them I'm thinking just throwing them all straight into 12/12 because my veg space cant handle that many but my flowering room wouldn't even be half full...Just something I thought I would share with you since I know you were worried about stressing you babies...Imagine what these felt like lol in that cold ass water I would have thought they would have died or something but they didn't just goes to show the force is strong with this plant...I couldn't bring myself to just toss them...

Damn! That would be a fat SOG

I just got back from the hardware store. I made 2 hanging fixtures that hold 2 bulbs each. So I took out the hanging 13 watt n added them. Now I got 80 watts from the aerogarden, 104 watts worth of 6500k cfl n 52 watts worth of 2700k CFLs. I'll switch out 2 of the 2700 for 2 6500 during flower.

I also got a pump n air stone n painted my new box thing white.

I bought a ph test kit n ph up n ph down but the chick at pet smart was no help so I had to figure out which ph test kit I wanted myself. It said 4.0-9.0 but it turns out it's only an average reading n when I tested mine it didn't even match one of the 2 ph ranges it came up as a colour that matched with something that had to do with iron levels. SMH

My computer monitor doesn't seem to work either so I'm gonna have to figure out whats wrong before I post more pictures

Re: TbayChronic - Aerogarden + 250 watt CFL - Nirvanna Seeds BLue Mystic - 1st grow

Sweet I got my lucky 7 promo order from attitude today too! Think I'll pop my auto first because I've never had an auto and I can in the veg tent and see what the hype is about...i was going to order some blue mystic but ended up with some snow white and ak48 and white castle and bubblelicious from nirvana and I got all of them during the Dec. Promo and got 15 free seeds with each order so I ordered them all seperate.

I got that lucky 7 promo and can't wait them check them out.

Hey
Thanks for checking out my grow cruiser, it's just about to start getting exciting. I'll have to check yours out too

The leaves seem to be curling down more... If u look at my second sprout pics how it's in an m shape, the leaves are now touching the stem.... My temp stays 73-76F and humidity 55-58... I gave em a quater pack of aerogarden nutes so that shouldn't have anything to do with it. Only thing that could be off is the ph. *shrugs* I'll wait a day or 2 n see what happens.

Those aren't the real leaves brother don't worry about those little round ones those are coteyldons if i spelled it right they're just there for food as a sprout

Yea it would be a nice sog but my flowering room is setup for around 130 clones with a couple days veg or no veg at all straight to flowering but for shits and giggles I put the rest of those wet seeds in paper towels and almost all of the rest sprouted so now my veg is gonna be over crowded in about 2 weeks so I'll have to start flowering maybe pick a few of the strongest for mothers sorry not trying to thread jack just thought I would update you on this crazy shit bro

Ya I only fed it a quater of a nute pack... Then during veg I give it a whole pack n during flower 2 whole packs

Doin a big 12/12 from the start sog would be cool

I hung my fan with a shoe lace n coat hanger so it's touch the side of the aerogarden. It's giving the plants some good exercise n fixing my temp n humidity problems I had tonite. It was perfect all day then tonite the temp went to 80-82 n humidity 30-40

One of the plants is struggling, it's new tiny leaves are all curled up.. The other one has perfect first set of leaves... It's sick seein how much they grow each day

Yea I agree they grow fast you can check them in the morning and come back that night and they have a whole new leaf set going I love it...hydro is really fast like 2 or 3 inches a day when its dialed in your like woah was I that high earlier or did that just get there...i was checking some plants last grow and I found a whole branch that was hiding in the back under the bigger ones and my girl was with me she was like well you know how fast it grow it probably just grew...she was joking but seriously it grows fast

I don't even know what to type...

I made some firecrackers WOW do those get you stoned... I ate it rounds 10pm I'm still retarted high at 5am.. I made em with low grade weed too

The roots sit in water, I can't change how wet water is :p

N my computer monitor isnt workin but I'm workin on fixin it.. I'll have more pics up soon guys

Man I wish I could post pics right now, my girls are takin off. I think ones indica n ones sativa which would be awesome but I'm not sure. The ones leaves are short and fat in a perfect oval shape and the others long n skinny n in a (fire not a lighter) flame shape.. They look nothin like each other. Tommorow it will be a week since I put the germed seeds in the aerogarden so I'm gonna swap the water in the aerogarden for new fresh water n start giving my plant a aerogarden nute pack every Friday when I swap the water... I'm also planning on flowering early... Maybe after this next week (which will be 2 weeks after I planted the seed) or else the 3rd week for sure.

I'm tryin to get photos up sorry

Tomorrow will be a week since I planted the germinated seeds. I emptied my reservoir n filled it with fresh water n threw in a nute pack this mourning. I figured out my ph kit Aswell. My ph has been around 7.5 but I got it round 6-6.5 now. My light cycles kinda messed up now that my room mates home. At 11pm I turn on my cfl bulbs then at 1am my aerogarden turns on. They stay on till 6am then I turn it all off till 8am. Then it all goes back on till 4pm. then all off till 11pm. It's the only way I can do it for now. Sat/sun are only gonna get light from 11pm-10am... I'm gonna change to 12/12 in a week maybe 2 weeks from now to flower early.

here's some pics... Something's wrong with the tips of the first plant it seems. I'm hoping now that I fixed the ph it will start to look healthier

Sprouties_0012.jpg

Sprouties_0022.jpg

Sprouties_0032.jpg

The roots sit in water, I can't change how wet water is :p

N my computer monitor isnt workin but I'm workin on fixin it.. I'll have more pics up soon guys

The roots should be in the water but not the foam grow plug.
And a little tin foil will kick some cfl light back to the plants.

Back
Top Bottom