Thanks Scotty!

Yes? You can clone. I say that with a question mark cause I haven't cloned but 1 monster crop yet but from what I hear, yes.

I amazing an indica girl through and through but I've been playing with sativas. A lot. Too much. Happy to have a Indica grow in here.

Hi Phyto! Damn it, I knew I missed someone else! The OCD force is strong in this one my friend. Plus, it looks likes and I don't care for bugs

Too chicken?! You can always opt out when you start! Just give her a little whirl but I'm not one to pressure you. Stop on over the droughting thread, I've got to get over there myself. Been days. Just haven't had a good amount of time to sit and comment

You should be. I'm looking forward to getting caught up here if I ever can. Was going to but I forgot to charge my phone so now it's on 3%. I'll be back

Quickly!! We have 2/3 sprouted so far, waiting on 1 more Big Bull

20221002_084914.jpg

20221002_084905.jpg
And the race is on

I may stop my perpetual grow to try autos. I would imagine that autos cannot be cloned. I asked that question on another thread must have got lost in the back somewhere. Shit happens.
So CAN you clone an auto? My uneducated guess says that it would follow its mothers' growth.
You can clone an auto just like a photo but there's really no point to doing so. The clone will be the same age as the mother just with less roots so, by the time the mother has grown enough to clone, it'll be close to flowering itself. And then, by the time the clone roots it'll be that much closer to doing.

You're better off keeping photoperiod plants if cloning is your thing. You don't even have to keep mothers if space is an issue. You can just use some of the thinnings you'll make preparing the plant to go into flower.

Welcome to my grow room!

20221001_122009.jpg

We have an array of seeds coming this way....

20220929_232625.jpg

This journal is a side project and will concur alongside a sister grow as seeds for both grows were dropped today after soaking in water for 18 hours.

20220929_233152.jpg
20220929_233133.jpg

It will have a Blueberry Autoflower, a re-run of a non sponsored bank's seeds as well as 2 @CannaPot Big Bull photoperiods, also another re-run.

I have had great success with the seeds from both of these banks, some of you may remember my Blueberry, Jasmine from last year. She finished up so beautifully

And others of you may remember Maestro, my 1st Big Bull who will be trimmed tomorrow. She is a Big Bull indeed.

Both of these plants have purple undertones so this will be a pretty tent, although it's going to actually be 2 tents....

20221001_121952.jpg

This grow, will piggy back off of my main winter grow with the @Cultiuana CT-720 bar light. They will start off in my 4 x 4 tent with 5 others while they all veg out. We will be wall to wall coverage with this beast that is set to be delivered this week. A 6in Mars Hydro temp/humidity control inline system is housed with this tent.

cultiuana-ct-720-dimension_480x480.jpg

Once my current @Mars Hydro SP3000 grow is over, housing Super Silver Crack Photos and a Deelite Auto, I will shift in these 3 and they will flower and finish under the Mars light. A 4in inline @VIVOSUN system is housed in this tent.

I am going to pull the @Mars Hydro 120 x 60 tent from the attic and dismantle their 100 x 100 that is currently in use so that I can try the SP3000 in what is said to be the best size tent for this strip LED.

I will be using @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO and run my girls in FFOF soil with amendments-seabird and bat guano and earthworm castings. Come flower, I began implementing Humboldt's Flower Stacker and liquid Silica is used throughout the grow.

I keep all my jugs labeled and ready to go. Change out the jugs twice a grow cycle

20221001_121816.jpg

20221001_121927.jpg

20221001_121748.jpg

Seeds are on plates now and I just wanted to get this journal started and a tag list going, keeping those ducks in a row...I'll be back with more detailed information on the lights and nutes and how we move forward into caring for our seedlings over the next couple days.

20221001_114526.jpg

Also, be on the lookout for my main winter grow journal, hoping to get that journal started by tonight

Happy growing guys and gals

@West Hippie @Sobergrower @Bode @Tkmk @Hafta @Azimuth @Mlburk1 @Nine Toed Hippie @Rexer @StoneOtter @Maritimer @Fudo Myoo @Nev @Jack420 @cr8grow @Cola Monster @InTheShed @OldMedUser @AutoNautPsychoFlower @OGpapa @Smilemeds @Irishflowergrower @Paul Squiggle @TwelveCoffee @danishoes21 @sstressed @Timhomegrow @scottreid1966 @Mayne @Darade @GratefulBud @Melville Hobbes @HashGirl @RedskinnedRhino @garybo @gwhunran @Stunger @KeithLemon @Roy Growin @Bill284 @Buds Buddy @marcus611a @LKABudMan @VetSmoke85 @Grand Daddy Black @CaptainLucky
...If I missed you, it's not personal!!!!! Just an oops!!!
Always at least one I miss...
@Chuckeye @nivek
Hey Krissi, thanks for the Tag. :thanks:
Your setup is fantastic, looking forward to your grow.
Hope your having a wonderful weekend. :ciao:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

You can clone an auto just like a photo but there's really no point to doing so. The clone will be the same age as the mother just with less roots so, by the time the mother has grown enough to clone, it'll be close to flowering itself. And then, by the time the clone roots it'll be that much closer to doing.

You're better off keeping photoperiod plants if cloning is your thing. You don't even have to keep mothers if space is an issue. You can just use some of the thinnings you'll make preparing the plant to go into flower.
That's what I figured but just wanted to be sure.
:thanks:

Thanks for the tag, Krissi! Congrats on the new (another?) journal!

You just ran a Big Bull. Any particular reason you're running it again so soon?

Also, have you had Big Bull prior to your last one? What do you like about it?

sweet grows Krissi. someday i will grow some big dick colas!

Thanks Az. Busy day for me....its now tomorrow 430. I've been up for 24 hours
Hey Krissi, thanks for the Tag. :thanks:
Your setup is fantastic, looking forward to your grow.
Hope your having a wonderful weekend. :ciao:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Absolutely Bill. Wouldn't be the same without you here. Miss you. Know you're so busy lately my all star friend!
That's what I figured but just wanted to be sure.
:thanks:
Azi is so great when I am so absent. At least I had the general idea lmao
Thanks for the tag, Krissi! Congrats on the new (another?) journal!
Thanks girl always another, another journal :rofl:
You just ran a Big Bull. Any particular reason you're running it again so soon?
Yes!
Also, have you had Big Bull prior to your last one? What do you like about it?
I did not...

A. I LOVE INDICAS
B. I LOVE SQUAT INDICAS MORE
C. I LOVE HER SMELL
D. I LOVE HER SHAPE
E. I LOVE HER COLORING AND WANT TO SEE HER CHANGE IN THE WINTER
F. HER MEDICINAL USES ARE RIGHT UP MY SICK ALLEY
sweet grows Krissi. someday i will grow some big dick colas!
You are too much. I need to get you some Matcha tea and to calm down. I feel like you should be saying, I've got some big dick colas growing up right beside ya! :laugh:
Me too. lol
Me three!! Ooh me 3!!!!

So waiting on 1 Big Bull to come out of her shell some more and then plop!

Here's what we did today. From trim to pot to setting up the sprout home...

A STORY IN PICTURES:reading420magazine:

Thanks Az. Busy day for me....its now tomorrow 430. I've been up for 24 hours

Absolutely Bill. Wouldn't be the same without you here. Miss you. Know you're so busy lately my all star friend!

Azi is so great when I am so absent. At least I had the general idea lmao

Thanks girl always another, another journal :rofl:

Yes!

I did not...

A. I LOVE INDICAS
B. I LOVE SQUAT INDICAS MORE
C. I LOVE HER SMELL
D. I LOVE HER SHAPE
E. I LOVE HER COLORING AND WANT TO SEE HER CHANGE IN THE WINTER
F. HER MEDICINAL USES ARE RIGHT UP MY SICK ALLEY

You are too much. I need to get you some Matcha tea and to calm down. I feel like you should be saying, I've got some big dick colas growing up right beside ya! :laugh:

Me three!! Ooh me 3!!!!

So waiting on 1 Big Bull to come out of her shell some more and then plop!

Here's what we did today. From trim to pot to setting up the sprout home...

A STORY IN PICTURES:reading420magazine:

I have to say I love the kids table you using lol and your getting a really early start on the day

I have to say I love the kids table you using lol and your getting a really early start on the day
Yea, it becomes Mommy's come fall...dual purpose functionality. Cost saving and efficient.

I've been up for over 25 hours. The baby already got up and I put him in bed with his father. I'm having coffee. I'm literally retarded right now from lack of sleep and doing too much and dealing with too much bullshit. At least you're back and I can be honest with you. The bad TK had done yet another thing to piss me off so I've just been trying to deflect all rage into being manic. I'm doing a helluva job let me tell you. You'd be proud!

Yea, it becomes Mommy's come fall...dual purpose functionality. Cost saving and efficient.

I've been up for over 25 hours. The baby already got up and I put him in bed with his father. I'm having coffee. I'm literally retarded right now from lack of sleep and doing too much and dealing with too much bullshit. At least you're back and I can be honest with you. The bad TK had done yet another thing to piss me off so I've just been trying to deflect all rage into being manic. I'm doing a helluva job let me tell you. You'd be proud!
Let me know how you really feel 🤣
Go get some damn sleep.
I bet the grow room helps get away from all the bullshit. You need some kind of outlet to help rid the rage.

Thanks for the tag Krissi.

I'm a little late arriving so I'm stuck in the back of the room. Grow 'em big so I can see them! :Rasta:

Welcome to my grow room!

20221001_122009.jpg

We have an array of seeds coming this way....

20220929_232625.jpg

This journal is a side project and will concur alongside a sister grow as seeds for both grows were dropped today after soaking in water for 18 hours.

20220929_233152.jpg
20220929_233133.jpg

It will have a Blueberry Autoflower, a re-run of a non sponsored bank's seeds as well as 2 @CannaPot Big Bull photoperiods, also another re-run.

I have had great success with the seeds from both of these banks, some of you may remember my Blueberry, Jasmine from last year. She finished up so beautifully

And others of you may remember Maestro, my 1st Big Bull who will be trimmed tomorrow. She is a Big Bull indeed.

Both of these plants have purple undertones so this will be a pretty tent, although it's going to actually be 2 tents....

20221001_121952.jpg

This grow, will piggy back off of my main winter grow with the @Cultiuana CT-720 bar light. They will start off in my 4 x 4 tent with 5 others while they all veg out. We will be wall to wall coverage with this beast that is set to be delivered this week. A 6in Mars Hydro temp/humidity control inline system is housed with this tent.

cultiuana-ct-720-dimension_480x480.jpg

Once my current @Mars Hydro SP3000 grow is over, housing Super Silver Crack Photos and a Deelite Auto, I will shift in these 3 and they will flower and finish under the Mars light. A 4in inline @VIVOSUN system is housed in this tent.

I am going to pull the @Mars Hydro 120 x 60 tent from the attic and dismantle their 100 x 100 that is currently in use so that I can try the SP3000 in what is said to be the best size tent for this strip LED.

I will be using @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO and run my girls in FFOF soil with amendments-seabird and bat guano and earthworm castings. Come flower, I began implementing Humboldt's Flower Stacker and liquid Silica is used throughout the grow.

I keep all my jugs labeled and ready to go. Change out the jugs twice a grow cycle

20221001_121816.jpg

20221001_121927.jpg

20221001_121748.jpg

Seeds are on plates now and I just wanted to get this journal started and a tag list going, keeping those ducks in a row...I'll be back with more detailed information on the lights and nutes and how we move forward into caring for our seedlings over the next couple days.

20221001_114526.jpg

Also, be on the lookout for my main winter grow journal, hoping to get that journal started by tonight

Happy growing guys and gals

@West Hippie @Sobergrower @Bode @Tkmk @Hafta @Azimuth @Mlburk1 @Nine Toed Hippie @Rexer @StoneOtter @Maritimer @Fudo Myoo @Nev @Jack420 @cr8grow @Cola Monster @InTheShed @OldMedUser @AutoNautPsychoFlower @OGpapa @Smilemeds @Irishflowergrower @Paul Squiggle @TwelveCoffee @danishoes21 @sstressed @Timhomegrow @scottreid1966 @Mayne @Darade @GratefulBud @Melville Hobbes @HashGirl @RedskinnedRhino @garybo @gwhunran @Stunger @KeithLemon @Roy Growin @Bill284 @Buds Buddy @marcus611a @LKABudMan @VetSmoke85 @Grand Daddy Black @CaptainLucky
...If I missed you, it's not personal!!!!! Just an oops!!!
Always at least one I miss...
@Chuckeye @nivek
Grow grow grow your boat! Thanks for this invite as well! Happy to be here watching :)

Let me know how you really feel 🤣
Go get some damn sleep.
I finally did, this morning. Slept til 11:30.

Woke up in a manic rage, TK was off, so the baby was taken care of.

But the seedlings! Oh fuck the seedlings!

....And I left the flap open on the Super Silver Crack tent last night, so of course, oh fuck! They're gonna hermie! (He had closed the flap at lights off)

But the seedlings! The humidifer! That wss empty, it was 56% in there. I was spilling water, shaking.
They had all grown like a day in 12 hours.

I had no coffee, slept so long I forgot almost where I was or when it was when I woke up, I looked nothing short of commitable.

This is why I don't sleep I guess..

bet the grow room helps get away from all the bullshit. You need some kind of outlet to help rid the rage.

Sometimes brother, sometimes. How is your day?!

Thanks for the tag Krissi.

I'm a little late arriving so I'm stuck in the back of the room. Grow 'em big so I can see them! :Rasta:
Anytime friend. Nice to see you GDB. Always make me laugh.

Ill grow em big but I saved you some VIP passes anyway!
Grow grow grow your boat! Thanks for this invite as well! Happy to be here watching :)
Gently down the green. Merrily merrily merrily merrily pot is what I dream...

Hi Auto. Been missing seeing you on here. Especially I took a day or two break for home life so it feels like it's been forever.

Let me refocus. I'm trying to not talk my butt off in these journals randomly about random things but I can't help it. I just can hear myself in my head, blah blah blah blah raaaaaah blah raaaaaah raaaah blah blah.

I have my own personal minion in my head me thinks...

:meditate:

136972f0799c1676547127edf4b82bbe.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

:happy-birthday::party:

Meet Alvin, Simon and Theodore :ciao::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Tried to get some nice shots for you. It's all great and all growing these monsters but the thing that keeps me growing is knowing they all start with this struggle. Being so small in a world that is so big.

Have a great day guys and gals.

Remember where you came from in the times you forget where you are.

:Namaste:

I finally did, this morning. Slept til 11:30.

Woke up in a manic rage, TK was off, so the baby was taken care of.

But the seedlings! Oh fuck the seedlings!

....And I left the flap open on the Super Silver Crack tent last night, so of course, oh fuck! They're gonna hermie! (He had closed the flap at lights off)

But the seedlings! The humidifer! That wss empty, it was 56% in there. I was spilling water, shaking.
They had all grown like a day in 12 hours.

I had no coffee, slept so long I forgot almost where I was or when it was when I woke up, I looked nothing short of commitable.

This is why I don't sleep I guess..

bet the grow room helps get away from all the bullshit. You need some kind of outlet to help rid the rage.

Sometimes brother, sometimes. How is your day?!

Anytime friend. Nice to see you GDB. Always make me laugh.

Ill grow em big but I saved you some VIP passes anyway!

Hi Auto. Been missing seeing you on here. Especially I took a day or two break for home life so it feels like it's been forever.

Let me refocus. I'm trying to not talk my butt off in these journals randomly about random things but I can't help it. I just can hear myself in my head, blah blah blah blah raaaaaah blah raaaaaah raaaah blah blah.

:meditate:

136972f0799c1676547127edf4b82bbe.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

:happy-birthday::party:

Meet Alvin, Simon and Theodore :ciao::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Tried to get some nice shots for you. It's all great and all growing these monsters but the thing that keeps me growing is knowing they all start with this struggle. Being so small in a world that is so big.

Have a great day guys and gals.

Remember where you came from in the times you forget where you are.

:Namaste:
You deserve to get a good rest. :thumb:
Nice of TK, wow.

Your photography is stunning. :yahoo:
Gives me something to aspire to.
The babies are incredible looking.
Hope your rested and well.:ciao::passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe

You deserve to get a good rest. :thumb:
Nice of TK, wow.
I was impressed. Although stunned in multiple ways..
Your photography is stunning. :yahoo:
Gives me something to aspire to.
Awww Bill...believe me took a bunch of photos to get those
The babies are incredible looking.
Me thinks so!! Yaaay!
Hope your rested and well.:ciao::passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe
I am but now I feel so off! Need to smoke a big joint and then I think I'll be fine...oh and finish my coffee-a 32 oz that TK also picked up for me with a bagel....I think the sky is going to fall later. Let me know if you see a pig in the air, will ya?

hahahahhahah!! :rofl: Yesssss!
Yeah I had to readjust some reality stuff myself, expectations shifted. Looks like we have about 5 grand less than we thought we'd have coming in this year. So no more growing until next year. Life... Its a thing.
We hear all kinds of cool fun things when you're hearing all the blah blah rah raah stuff.
Copyright that little f****r! Sell it to Disney. Make more weed.:thanks::thumb::green_heart:

hahahahhahah!! :rofl: Yesssss!
I'm so glad I can entertain you
Yeah I had to readjust some reality stuff myself, expectations shifted. Looks like we have about 5 grand less than we thought we'd have coming in this year. So no more growing until next year. Life... Its a thing.
Oh no Auto! :(:( I'm so sorry, I wish I could help somehow. I guess this just gives you something more to look forward to? Do you have a stash? You can always take a trip to me and I'll fill ya up and send you home until you can grow again
We hear all kinds of cool fun things when you're hearing all the blah blah rah raah stuff.
Oh the things we hear....I should write a book!
Copyright that little f****r! Sell it to Disney. Make more weed.:thanks::thumb::green_heart:
Omg green minions. Like the green flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz but cute, not scary, you can pet em like a scratch and sniff and they all smell like different strains. Yes. Someone wake up Walt out of Cyro freeze and have him sign my contract

I'm so glad I can entertain you
You do you do!
Oh no Auto! :(:( I'm so sorry, I wish I could help somehow. I guess this just gives you something more to look forward to? Do you have a stash? You can always take a trip to me and I'll fill ya up and send you home until you can grow again
I have enough to get me close to Spring, we shall see afters that :thanks: .
Not growing is the bigger sadness, disappointment.:eye-roll::dreamy: Ill just live vicariously until I get it together lol :popcorn::battingeyelashes:
Oh the things we hear....I should write a book!
Yep. You should.
Omg green minions. Like the green flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz but cute, not scary, you can pet em like a scratch and sniff and they all smell like different strains. Yes. Someone wake up Walt out of Cyro freeze and have him sign my contract
You went everywhere perfect with this. I have no notes. A++ 100%.:yummy::green_heart::cheer::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom