Woke up in a manic rage, TK was off, so the baby was taken care of.

Why a manic rage if TK was taking care of things?

Meet Alvin, Simon and Theodore :ciao::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Why do you name your seedlings with boy names? Our plants are our girls. I just don't understand why some of us give them boy names. Even breeders do it with strains like Jack Herer.

There are famous female trios you could use like Charlie's Angels, the Bronte sisters, King Lear's 3 daughters, Anton Chekhov's Three Sisters, etc.

I finally did, this morning. Slept til 11:30.

Woke up in a manic rage, TK was off, so the baby was taken care of.

But the seedlings! Oh fuck the seedlings!

....And I left the flap open on the Super Silver Crack tent last night, so of course, oh fuck! They're gonna hermie! (He had closed the flap at lights off)

But the seedlings! The humidifer! That wss empty, it was 56% in there. I was spilling water, shaking.
They had all grown like a day in 12 hours.

I had no coffee, slept so long I forgot almost where I was or when it was when I woke up, I looked nothing short of commitable.

This is why I don't sleep I guess..

bet the grow room helps get away from all the bullshit. You need some kind of outlet to help rid the rage.

Sometimes brother, sometimes. How is your day?!

Anytime friend. Nice to see you GDB. Always make me laugh.

Ill grow em big but I saved you some VIP passes anyway!

Gently down the green. Merrily merrily merrily merrily pot is what I dream...

Hi Auto. Been missing seeing you on here. Especially I took a day or two break for home life so it feels like it's been forever.

Let me refocus. I'm trying to not talk my butt off in these journals randomly about random things but I can't help it. I just can hear myself in my head, blah blah blah blah raaaaaah blah raaaaaah raaaah blah blah.

I have my own personal minion in my head me thinks...

:meditate:

136972f0799c1676547127edf4b82bbe.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

:happy-birthday::party:

Meet Alvin, Simon and Theodore :ciao::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Tried to get some nice shots for you. It's all great and all growing these monsters but the thing that keeps me growing is knowing they all start with this struggle. Being so small in a world that is so big.

Have a great day guys and gals.

Remember where you came from in the times you forget where you are.

:Namaste:
Beautiful pics.! I wish my camera/phone could do that!

Why a manic rage if TK was taking care of things?
Cause I was so behind in my day. I am very routine oriented and when I stray off courses I get really anxious. And TK doesn't usually take care of anything so that fear was just there the second I got up. Plus, he is not a multi Tasker so he may have closed the tent and emptied the dehumidifer but that was it. I'm OCD too, so the mess just made me so stressed out. I'm weird, have to make the beds before I do anything in the day. Everything needs to be orderly or I have terrible anxiety, hands shake, pit in my chest, etc. I'm working on it
Why do you name your seedlings with boy names? Our plants are our girls. I just don't understand why some of us give them boy names. Even breeders do it with strains like Jack Herer.

There are famous female trios you could use like Charlie's Angels, the Bronte sisters, King Lear's 3 daughters, Anton Chekhov's Three Sisters, etc.
Lmao I don't always name them boys names! I have had the majority of my girls have girl names. Just thinking of naming in terms of things sometimes rather than girl/boy. Like this journal is an infamous trio from my youth. The Zombie journal has an array of my favorite 80s characters....
Beautiful pics.! I wish my camera/phone could do that!
Get you a Samsung A71! Takes incredible photos!

Hi guys sorry been a day without me in this green grow world. We are at Days 4 and 5 Above (10/4 as Day 1)

Updated all my grow room info and cleaned up some more

Dropping in some pics of the kids today hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday!

The seedlings are looking great. Alvin is going to the one to watch imo I the that one's going to be the biggest lol. :yummy::hug:
What about little Simon?! I'm rooting for her, I'm a little girl so I'm always rooting for the runts! Plus, those twisted leaves just got me so :circle-of-love:

Yeah my smaller plant started off with strange leaves too. Always need to root for the runt they can surprise the hell out of you.
That was Maestro, my Big Bull I just harvested from my Cannapot run. She was always the smallest, I called her my caboose. She showed up every day and worked and by the time she, a Squat Indica, was done, only 34 inches tall, she produced over 7OZ. Fierce these little girls, 100%

One of my girls in the flower tent was huge in veg but now in flower she is the smallest, but also the widest in the tent
Which strain?
That's the SSC girls for me right now. I've got another active journal-What's Crack-A-Lacking. It's got 2 SSC photos and a Deelite Auto. Had to flip them to flower at only 38 Days they were so wide, especially this girl, Larry, she is 51 days above ground today, 11 days post flip and I'm considering her a Day 2 Flower now.

And the other 2

Wide as the tent. Happened so fast, too

Which strain?
That's the SSC girls for me right now. I've got another active journal-What's Crack-A-Lacking. It's got 2 SSC photos and a Deelite Auto. Had to flip them to flower at only 38 Days they were so wide, especially this girl, Larry, she is 51 days above ground today, 11 days post flip and I'm considering her a Day 2 Flower now.

And the other 2

Wide as the tent. Happened so fast, too
Blue dream. She has some insane purple buds. I will be posting more pics of the flower tent soon in my journal

Blue dream. She has some insane purple buds. I will be posting more pics of the flower tent soon in my journal
Thats one of my all time faves! You and your list of 143 seed strains you have...I knew one of my faves would be in there

With 32 different strains I would really hope so. I'm sure there a few more of your favs coming soon
....ARE YOU GONNA GO FOR THE 5 X 5???!!!!

Hopefully. If my wife got me it for my birthday like I think she did I'll know tomorrow lol
:happy-birthday::party::party::hug::hug::love::love:

Are you as old as me now? I think so...we are close...

We are close I think only 4 year apart
I'm sure with my luck, I'm the older one though...

Eh, that's ok. I'm aging with grace and growing better bud than I never even imagined growing ever in my youth.

Happy Birthday TK2!

Gonna be cold here tonight...little shift on the seedling heat mat how-to. Got it turned on with a 39 degree night on the way, attached to the bottom of the multi-purpose water table with electrical tape....hey, it works and no standing water would ever be an issue....

Heat-Mat-Innovation.jpg

See you all in the day time

I'm sure with my luck, I'm the older one though...

Eh, that's ok. I'm aging with grace and growing better bud than I never even imagined growing ever in my youth.

Happy Birthday TK2!

Gonna be cold here tonight...little shift on the seedling heat mat how-to. Got it turned on with a 39 degree night on the way, attached to the bottom of the multi-purpose water table with electrical tape....hey, it works and no standing water would ever be an issue....

Heat-Mat-Innovation.jpg

See you all in the day time
I would have never thought I would be growing like this when I was younger or even 5 years ago I didn't think I could do it like this.

Oh and thank you so much

I would have never thought I would be growing like this when I was younger or even 5 years ago I didn't think I could do it like this.
100%....crazy sauce, right?
Oh and thank you so much
You're so welcome Birthday Boy! And my Giants won! Woo-hoo celebratory day!

Back
Top Bottom