The Best of the IRIE Garden

Gracias Mi amigos and Happy Holidaze to you all........ Love Cheese sporting its fat seeds!!!!!! I have been checking it for flowers and haven't found any yet, makes me wonder if it was the hermie.......
love_cheese21.jpg

love_cheese3.jpg

love_cheese2.jpg

love_cheese11.jpg

:xmas:

Bad ass genetics :thumb:

Bad ass grower! (Though I'm sure the genetics are just dandy also) ;)

Irie: hope your holidays were great. Happy New Year!

I have to go to the beginning and read, I would like to know what he uses :)

Yes, to the beginning and read. Too, a site search and/or Google search will show you more from Be Irie. If you can learn, the answers to your questions will be plain to see, repeated like a mantra. Thing about it is: there are no secrets. No tricks in an Irie garden, no hidden ingredients. In well-nourished soil, enough clean water but not too much, under enough light power without radical tricks, a 'magic bean' can be well-worth a cow in trade.
The horticulture techniques you seek can be called harmony :ganjamon:

I was getting some super sticky icky buds last year when I was using LED's kinda think I should have kept them and learned how to grow right with them. Then again the LED's that will be coming out this year and the next few years will be SO MUCH better than the ones I had I will use the HPS's I have now, get my "Grower Talent" where it needs to be and then I $hould be able to purchase good one$ :)
What kind of lights are you using?
Thanks

Thank you guys, your kind words are always welcome, I hope the holidaze treated everyone right.... AZ, I run 2800 watts of HID in the flower room, 1,400 on each side. I like to run an HPS 1000 and a MH 400 on each side. I have a $2,000 LED that is just taking up space in the closet....

The rest of the group 1 nuggage...
Ghost
Ghost31.jpg

Ghost21.jpg

Ghost41.jpg

Mystery strain. the biggest yielder of group 1
MS15.jpg

MS23.jpg

MS31.jpg

Some Sweet Tooth scissor hash that was smoked while trimming the Chernobyl...
sweet_tooth12.jpg

sweet_tooth9.jpg

:peace:

I had a friend get stopped and they found a few seeds, rolling papers and a hardware store fittings pipe w/ some crumbs & resin. They charged him with under 25 grams. ( AS` HOLES ) Can you imagine getting busted sticky snipers!!!! PEACE.....
:420:

Thanks again guys.... :roorrip:
The Chernobyl Scissor hash, smoked while making some Simpson oil...
cherbscissorhash.jpg

cherbscissorhash1.jpg

The distiller I use to make Simpsons oil
distiller1.jpg

cooking up some good stuff
distiller11.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom