The Best of the IRIE Garden

I like the Affies, one of my favs is DNA's La Confidential which is the OG LA Affie crossed with a Ghani ( another one I just throughly enjoy)..
another one of my Ghanies... the hanis, right before it got chopity chopity chopped.
hanis241.jpg

hanis212.jpg

hanis222.jpg

That is a sight right there..
the smell must be intoxicating.
:goodjob:

"Hanis" looks like super happy fun time, wow, yeah, hey I think I'm super duper baked - wait, what was I just saying again?... kind of bud.

Your thread is one of my 3 favorites on the site, no joke! The other 2? Probably the Creme de le Creme photo thread, and Norcaliwood's journal (especially in the summer with his 12' foot outdoor beasties). I'm not sure which of the three has the best pics, truthfully, but I could stare at them all day long, I swear...

I have mad respect for your work, Irie. :adore:

Wow, thanks for the smile you guys put on my mug, Thanks you guys for your kind words.....
The Hanis nugs still curing....
Hanis #1
hanis121.jpg

hanis14.jpg

hanis131.jpg

Hanis #2
hanis27.jpg

hanis213.jpg

hanis223.jpg

hanis232.jpg

I will probably keep the #2 around and going, and just finish out the @1's
:Namaste:

looking great man do u put ur plants through a 2 week cold period to bring out the purple or is it the strain? thank buds are great looking wish i had some ! :p

No cold period, my lights off temps are around the 67 degree area and my lights on temps run in the mid to high seventies.... I run my lights on, at night... The Hanis are almost always purple, some phenos more then others.... PG, always a better place when I see you are here...

Thanks guys for the kind words.
I shake my head when I see how much info you guys actually have at your fingertips about growing Mary Jane... The times have changed quite a bit for new growers. We learned by trial and error, had no help like the forums and never had a pest and problem solver..... The peeps these days have it easy......
Some more randoms... the last Chernobyl shots before she went down....
Some Chernobyls
cherb6.jpg

cherb21.jpg

cherb12.jpg

cherb41.jpg

cherb9.jpg

cherb7.jpg

Churps/Querkle
churpsQ3.jpg

churpsQ23.jpg

churpsQ11.jpg

:Namaste: :Rasta:

Thirty years ago Be, there was Cervantes and Ed and no internet, but... home gardens were more common so a few of us had grown something before. About then, hydroponic methods were becoming more well known and there were a few publications available reasonably to learn from. Printed? HAH!, now we have internet, and it's better. Thirty years ago, I first read the word 'sinsemilla, but had no clue that an IRIE garden could be.
Now, anybody can see. :cheer:

It is frikin crazy how much info there is at our finger tips now....

Another little chunkychunk of some hash.....
hashish12.jpg

hashish21.jpg

Lemon Skunk
lemonSkunk31.jpg

lemonSkunk4.jpg

lemonskunk21.jpg

Hanis
hanis15.jpg

hanis32.jpg

hanis28.jpg

:peace:

Back