The Best of the IRIE Garden

Hanis2a2.jpg

Hanis2c2.jpg

Hanis29.jpg

ChurpsSweettooth2b.jpg

ChurpsSweetooth1b.jpg

CQc.jpg

:peace:

One of these days I will get a hold of a brix meter and check it. I gotta think I would be on the low or middle end and no where near what Doc and his high Brix peeps are doing. I would be curious to know though...
The next two that will be chopped soon
KushBerry Skunk X Mountain Kush
KBSMTNK4.jpg

KBSMTNK31.jpg

KBSMTNK1.jpg

Lemon Skunk
LemonSkunk22.jpg

LemonSkunk6.jpg

LemonSkunk32.jpg

LemonSkunk11.jpg

LemonSkunk7.jpg

I am really looking forward to trying the Lemon Skunk!

Hey IRIE, Please excuse for just stepping in. I was reading as to were you had said of things 30 years ago. I smoked my first whole joint at 12 years old, some 38 years ago. We where told by those who "knew" sinsemilla bud was some kind of an import like Thi-stick or Hawaiian!!! And to sell it by the gram was a marketing strategy!!
We new "friends" that grabbed replacement street light fixtures from local Utilities company`s work yards. All we knew they were really bright and wondered why some bulbs produced a yellow light?? Welcome to HPS`s!! In 1978 we knew you could water root anything. From potato`s, onions to pineapple tops. ( kids science fair stuff ) so we had two 25 gallon fish tanks and a 50. Welcome to the wonderful word of HYDRO!! 101!! To quote the "Dead" and the "Doors": Light my fire and what a long strange trip it`s been, is an understatement!!
Today the science is assume but I long for the days of innocent youth went you used the first joint of your pinky finger as a depth gauge for seeds wholes. I will share it one day, I have ebb / feed design with negative pressure!! Lets just say of how an toilet works in an airplane at altitude. Advantage: 1/4 to 1/2 PSI depending on vessel size and total tubing length and a bunch of important mum-boo gum-boo. Point being I can MAX the nuit`s and increase or decrease PH( you have total control of it!!) in between feedings. Every other feed is basically a distilled / RO`ed water flush or an adjuster so to say. Instead of just gravity pulling air back into roots as solution is drawn out. This is like sucking on a straw with no more Slurrpy in your cup!! Get it!! You can set for 10 to 30 to 60 minutes of aeration!!
I have removed root rot, PH flux, shock and lock out!! I dont of having to wait 7 to 10 days to see if you fried them or to see if recovery efforts are working after an "OPP`S"!! Best part is, me like you and many others. Only want to see this beautiful little plant in her glory. Your work speaks volumes!! One question I do have, I have not seen posts from MV?? Mr. Thunder F himself!! New He moved further up in Alaska but have not heard or seen pic`s lately. When I see your work it reminds me of his !! Peace to you all and it is a gift of heaven so "nail me up" and they can have my BONG when they pry it from my cold dead fingers!! Great work and to be able to " pass this around " with todays tech. PRICE LESS!! The next 38 years will be very interesting!! interesting!!...PEACE.....

:420:

Thanks for the good words Goofy..... The next thirty years are going to definitely be crazy.. Once the Feds reschedule it, the whole industry is going to change... These last ten years from the growing side is changing everyday....I love seeing all the different ways of growing and the different styles of growing... It and we just get better and better every day. Not sure where Mr. MV has gone off to, but I sure do miss his pics.....

Ok, It seems I had a close call with one of the power cords for one of my 1000's. I have to think that I was days away from it catching on fire. WAY TO FUCKING CLOSE FOR COMFORT. Peeps, check your connections and equipment regularly.... No playing games when it comes to stuff like this...
My cord..
plug1b.jpg

plug1a.jpg

That could have ruined my day real quick....

Damn Irie!
That just gave me shivers right there.
So much so, I got up and went to check my cords.
Thanks for the safety announcement brudda.
And glad to hear nothing sparked!
:phew:

I have been laying low for awhile but figured it was about time to get this thread going again. Most of this season has been dedicated to breeding. Just trying to come up with something special... Here are some random shots of some of the ladies...
LSCDC5top1a.jpg

LSCDC3topa.jpg

BGPB3a.jpg

021a.jpg

017a1.jpg

016a.jpg

015a2.jpg

014a1.jpg

013a_2_.jpg

013a.jpg

009a.jpg

008a1.jpg

Smile and Be IRIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good to see you back Irie!
Interested to hear what crosses you've come up with.
Plants look delicious!

Thanks guys.. Nope, no names yet, just initials. A few should get named soon, my friends have been bitching at me to name a few as they are getting sick of the initials. Whatever!They will get named when they get named...This one will be named and worked with more here soon.
Lemon Skunk X Churps/Deep Chunk ( one of the favorites ) Takes after dad (CDC)
043a1.jpg

042a1.jpg

040a2.jpg

039a2.jpg

037a2.jpg

Different pheno of the LS/CDC Takes after mom (LS)
031a1.jpg

032a.jpg

030a1.jpg

:Namaste:

Thanks guys.. Nope, no names yet, just initials. A few should get named soon, my friends have been bitching at me to name a few as they are getting sick of the initials. Whatever!They will get named when they get named...This one will be named and worked with more here soon.
Lemon Skunk X Churps/Deep Chunk ( one of the favorites ) Takes after dad (CDC)
043a1.jpg

042a1.jpg

040a2.jpg

039a2.jpg

037a2.jpg

Different pheno of the LS/CDC Takes after mom (LS)
031a1.jpg

032a.jpg

030a1.jpg

They remind me of some of MV`s pic`s. Anyone heard from him lately.... he was going to move deeper into wilderness and may have got eaten by a bear!! Very lovely work IRIE they look like candy!!...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste:

Spoke to MV a few weeks ago, he hurt his back on the pipeline and has relocated to another legal state until his healing and court proceedings are over. Once all of that is out of the way, he'll be rejoining us again. MV eats bears, they don't eat him. :thumb:

They remind me of some of MV`s pic`s. Anyone heard from him lately.... he was going to move deeper into wilderness and may have got eaten by a bear!! Very lovely work IRIE they look like candy!!...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste:

Nice to see you lately brother Be! :high-five:

Cool, when I first got to this site his was one of the first posts I came across and I am the better for it. In one of his last posts, Cordova I think it was and probably spelled it wrong. But was snowed in by a blizzard and on the news the report was they ran out of shovels!!! He mentioned he was packing it up and moving deeper in and away from the "crowd". Love hearing he is well and kicking and look forward to seeing what he has to offer since he left. He had some assume pic`s of his work. Thanks for the update and never got to sit down with him but get the impression it would be a pleasure to get the opportunity. Keep her green and enjoy what is provided...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :peace:

Hopefully MV is getting better, I miss his pics and he is one hell of a photographer with scenery to die for...

-------s Chernobyl crossed with a Barneys Farm Sweet Tooth
CHST1a.jpg

CHST1.jpg

CHST1d.jpg

CHST1c.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom