A little teaser.. Chernobyl and the Blueberry Gum
Chernobyl
Chernobyl116.jpg

Chernobyl210.jpg

Blueberry Gum
Blueberry_Gum21.jpg

Blueberry_Gum12.jpg

Thanks you all for the nice words....
How was that Blueberry Gum Irie? I have one growing now, and it is already a stinkiy lil sucker....
Shes not to bad, I haven't had a taste of her yet but she had nice hard nuggets that gave her some weight. She has a great smell, not what I would have expected her to smell like, but quite good anyways.... I think she has been curing long enough for me to give her a taste soon then we shall see....

Beautiful looking Hash Irie.
:bravo:
"If it don't bubble it aint worth the trouble!!"

My last batch of bubble hash

It's going to be "one of those days"... :bongrip: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey man. That hash looks awesome!!! I'm really wanting to make bubble hash with my next harvest. How many plants did you use to make like one of those chunks of hash?? I don't have a big garden so I'm just curious with what I'll get if I make bubble hash. Well thanks man and be safe!! Happy growing!!!

I think you can pretty much count on recovering 10-15%... I hand mix the first two runs and keep that for smoking, I then use the mixer for the third and final mix, (what I call dirty hash) and will use that for tinctures... I then let the processed herb dry and then I make canna oil with it for edibles..... I am picky about my hash and if it doesn't bubble is goes to tincs or brownies.....
Vick, I need to get a shirt with that saying " If it doesn't bubble, it's not worth the trouble" ! ( I won't use the word "aint" )

Thanks you all for the nice words....

Shes not to bad, I haven't had a taste of her yet but she had nice hard nuggets that gave her some weight. She has a great smell, not what I would have expected her to smell like, but quite good anyways.... I think she has been curing long enough for me to give her a taste soon then we shall see....

I trust your judgement bro, so you say it's worth being in the garden, and I'll unpatiently wait to try it myself...
hehe
:high-five:

I trust your judgement bro, so you say it's worth being in the garden, and I'll unpatiently wait to try it myself...
hehe
:high-five:
It was a clone given to me from a friend, but I am going to finish the last two out and not keep them around. I would rather do my own and get the traits I like.... I would finish her out though and give her a try to see if you like her, as it is not bad smoke......
I love frikin HASH!!!!!! Makes me Stoopid though..... :loopy:
hash113.jpg

hash25.jpg

hash34.jpg

Some G-13 Haze
g13haze13.jpg

g13haze21.jpg

g13haze31.jpg

g13haze41.jpg

g13haze51.jpg

Ready for the Super Bowl now...

wow some incredile stuff you got there..saw on one of the first few pages a jar labeled choc chunk..my buddy grew this indoors and out and he said he loved it..i finially squeeze some beans out of him that he said he had for close to two years do to some leagl issues he ran into haha poor bastard..well anyways none of them popped..i looked on quite a few sites and didnt find it anywhere..can you maybe recommend a place??love that lil tin to with that goop in it that looks like it tastes real swweet..hell of a ggrower man many many reps..keep up the killer buds man

It was a clone given to me from a friend, but I am going to finish the last two out and not keep them around. I would rather do my own and get the traits I like.... I would finish her out though and give her a try to see if you like her, as it is not bad smoke......
I love frikin HASH!!!!!! Makes me Stoopid though..... :loopy:
hash113.jpg

hash25.jpg

hash34.jpg

Some G-13 Haze
g13haze13.jpg

g13haze21.jpg

g13haze31.jpg

g13haze41.jpg

g13haze51.jpg

Ready for the Super Bowl now...

Yeah my intentions for keeping it around would be for breeding purposes. If there is a trait there that I think would benefit in the bettering of another strain, maybe even one of my own, then I like the challenge of achieving those results. Since getting the Bonsai method down, it is pretty easy to keep up with 50 strains in a very small space, can't help it, I'm addicted to breeding cannabis!

Thanks Wiz, that was way to kind..... If you are growing your own herb, then you are doing as good as me....
I am always on the look out for good genetics for breeding purposes.. Mine leaned towards the blueberry, and I was hoping for it to lean the BG way.. I like the bubble gums, it just wasn't what I was looking for... I have enough projects going as it is....
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom