The Best of the IRIE Garden

Thanks you guys for the good words. The beautiful thing about outdoors is all you need is good genetics, mother nature does most the work for ya.... We only watered this, I mixed up some soil, we planted it into the ground, it never needed one feeding, it was only watered from a garden hose... It doesn't get much easier then that..... Mother nature has a way of making us all look good... :peace:

Realty nice LA Confidential. that's not a plant, it is a bush and a very big 1 @ that...!
you do a exultant job and as far as Mother nature go's she shines on some, more then others, I think she 4got Cordova Alaska this year, we have not had 40 days of Sun Shines this year. we have had over 300" of rain here this year tho... lmao
You keep the love burning inside for growing you do a hell of a exultant job @ it...:love:

MV... :Namaste:

:thanks: My favorite part of trimming.... Scissor hash.....

DSC03911.JPG

DSC039121.JPG

DSC03913.JPG

:hookah:

Well, looks like I will have my outdoor stash to last me through the winter, The Alien Dawg turned out really good...
DSC03926.JPG

DSC03924.JPG

DSC03929.JPG

DSC03927.JPG

DSC03928.JPG

:tokin:

Thank you Mr CrimsonK and Mr. 420, and yes, when you get a bigger size, send it my way...;) These will work perfectly for the hashish.......... Ok, some more pics of a few different strains ( okokok, so I mixed a bunch of strains up and going to have to figure out which one is which). These are some more of the outdoor...

DSC03937.JPG

DSC03936.JPG

DSC03934.JPG

DSC039431.JPG

DSC03939.JPG

DSC03938.JPG

DSC03944.JPG

DSC039421.JPG

DSC03940.JPG

DSC03935.JPG

:peace:

MV, I wish I was in AK right now, you guys sucked all the snow out of the clouds and left us nothing.... One of these days I will be Heliboarding a mountain or two out that way. Stop stealing all the snow, save some for Colorado.....

The purps/sativa Chernobyl AKA for now Churps :smokin:
DSC04151.JPG

DSC04156.JPG

DSC041571.JPG

La Confidential/ Sativa OG
DSC04159.JPG

Peace, love, and frostiness to you all.....

Irie, beautiful stuff man! Forgive me if it's already been asked, but what dry/cure method do you use and how much do you think it plays a part in making your buds look this amazing?

Back
Top Bottom