The BS Journal - Bag Seed - LED - Soil - Frankenpot - 1st Run In A Long Time

Ok, so I promised pics... and well here they are.. lol.

First up is Bel, I dont really take her out much, she's kind of a beast...
I flipped on 5/1, but for some reason (I think light leak) she did not throw her first hair out until 5/24. So, if 5/24 is day one, then today is day 13 flower.......
6-5-PM-Bel.jpg

6-5-PM-Bel-height.jpg

6-5-PM-Bel-trunk.jpg

6-5-PM-Bel-mid.jpg

6-5-PM-Bel-1.jpg

6-5-PM-Bel-2.jpg

6-5-PM-Bel-3.jpg

6-5-PM-Bel-roots.jpg

And Sarah, also flipped on 5/1, she showed her first hair on 5/15, so today is day 22 of flower..
6-5-PM-Sarah-1.jpg
6-5-PM-Sarah-2.jpg
6-5-PM-Sarah-6.jpg
6-5-PM-Sarah-4.jpg
6-5-PM-Sarah-5.jpg
6-5-PM-Sarah-3.jpg

I got a loupe, so a couple of pics trying with the phone.. it has a 30x and 60x window.
60x is harder, and I dont think works as well
6-5-PM-Sarah-60x-1.jpg
6-5-PM-Sarah-60x-2.jpg

but 30 x is pretty cool.. will take a bit of practice
6-5-PM-Sarah-30x-3.jpg
6-5-PM-Sarah-30x-2.jpg
6-5-PM-Sarah-30x-1.jpg

Great job BS! How is your tick battle going? I have the same prob at my house. Found one fat one on my dog one on my ass and one on my wife!! Rabbits everywhere!! Ticks are a nightmare for me hate them disease sharing parasites!! But hey cant wait for my loupe to get here. Loved your pics in the contest! Much luck to you!! And the solo clone u got is great hope u can see her to the end!!

Thanks Pino,

The ticks,,,, just suck. We got so many, I have had the yard professionally treated as well, but we live in the woods, got more wildlife around here, almost stepped on a baby rabbit the other day, and a deer ran out in front of the car yesterday..lol so, yeah, we got ticks.

I ordered the IV drip stuff yesterday, so that will be fun to play with.

Bel is looking amazing, what a beast! And yeah i can sympathize with the country life, i hit two deer driving within a couple months of eachother, but i couldn't go back to the city the country life is much more lax. And i like the loupes i just got a 20x myself and like it more then my 60-100x hand microscope, gives you a broader view for sure.

Thanks Leo, she is a beast for sure.

A couple of quick pics of the Solo...

Added some paper clips to I could tie her down a bit
6-6-PM-solo1.jpg

After a bit of bondage
6-6-PM-solo2.jpg

and the roots....
6-6-PM-solo3.jpg
She's gonna be massive too! I don't think I've seen this idea used in other solo cup challenges, great idea boom. Can't wait to see her finish, btw your girl looks like she likes bondage . you got yourself a freak! .

If I can keep her alive, we are only 1.5 weeks into a 5 week veg... so 3.5 more to go, plus 8 weeks of flower,, those roots are gonna be a solid mass, there wont be any room for water..lol

and, kinky girls are the best!
You got this man! I'm 30 and far to old to say this but fuck it... "aint nothin to a boss" . . . can't wait to see what she's capable of, even in a solo cup!

Boom,
Excuse me if i overstep here, but pipe cleaners like the ones you are using, can shed those hairs all over. I know and it was ugly and i never got them off my beautiful sticky buds. Just looking out for a fellow old guy.

Gauge

Thanks Gauge, I will have to keep that in mind, never really did LST before, and saw most people use pipe cleaners,,lol so that's what i got

what do you use? I was originally going to use some butcher's twine, and use some air tubing where it comes in contact with the plant, sort of like they do with trees (wire and garden hose) but on a micro scale,,, but I figured I would break something trying to tie the twine,,lol

I use the garden wire also they had rolls at dollar tree i couldnt resist n it worked perfectly!! 12 dollars for 100 feet thats a great buy!!

quick little update, I took out the CFLs, the plants were just getting too big. but they are now three weeks from popping above ground, so I figure that should be long enough for the experiment.

I also moved the vipar over to that side of the tent, to the LED they get is the blue one, and with no UV chip.

The clones,, I need to get them the heck out of the tent so I can germ some NEW seeds.... so anxious.. grrr
6-7-PM-Clones-1.jpg

The CFL plants are getting good size, and solo is in the middle
6-7-PM-CFL-1.jpg

and the tent, after the new light placement..
6-7-PM-veg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom