Bopgun x Tangie Test Run

Hell yeah! I can't wait to grow out what you think is the best one. They all looked like keepers before, how's #5 compare to the rest?
She is definitely the best of the 2 shorty's. Built like a tank. Terpenes are like my #10 bopgun with some added fruit, I think grape. It is crazy looking at all the phenos and smelling them, because you get looks and smells of different phenos and bud structures mix and matched like a mister potato head. This pheno had zero orange in it, so might keep it for diversity, but probably gonna like the citrus phenos better.

She looks very nice, too bad about the rot bud!
I only lost maybe 2 to 3 grams bud once dried that I had to cut and throw out. I was watching her super close. Anytime I get big hard colas the size of coke cans I know what time it is.

I only lost maybe 2 to 3 grams bud once dried that I had to cut and throw out. I was watching her super close. Anytime I get big hard colas the size of coke cans I know what time it is.
I always worry about having it spread whenever I have it occur. I had never had rot inside until last year when I lost power and had my tent hit 90%rh. Then I had a few instances within the next couple of months. Typically if I can keep the air moving it is not an issue though. 2 to 3 grams is not huge in the long run it just always sucks when you lose any.

I always worry about having it spread whenever I have it occur. I had never had rot inside until last year when I lost power and had my tent hit 90%rh. Then I had a few instances within the next couple of months. Typically if I can keep the air moving it is not an issue though. 2 to 3 grams is not huge in the long run it just always sucks when you lose any.
I have an 18 inch Lasko fan. Yeah air moving is key. Environment is key. I lost power a few times this grow. 1 time temps went over 100 and humidity was in the 90's, so that is probability part of it also.

I have an 18 inch Lasko fan. Yeah air moving is key. Environment is key. I lost power a few times this grow. 1 time temps went over 100 and humidity was in the 90's, so that is probability part of it also.
Losing power is always such a pain in the ass. I need a whole house automatic generator so I do not need to worry about it. You are right, as with everything with growing environment is key! I look forward to seeing how the other girls finish for you bud!

Update day 59 12/12

Welcome back everybody. Well started chopping everything last night. Got all the main colas trimmed, but gonna finish the smaller side branching stuff Friday. Just the way my schedule worked out. So after trimming them up, and sticking my nose in them repeatedly....#3 is probabaly my favorite off look and smell. She was the frostiest ,and reeks of oranges. Probably the lowest yielder too, lol. Looks to be average though. Will see how the clone does. All the rest seemed on the larger side. #1 smells like #5 which is Bopgun leaning in terpenes, kinda mango, papaya fruity. #2 is like a sweet pineapple tropical smell. #4 is a blend of orange and tropical. #6 was like a mango haze kinda smell. None look disappointing. At least the 1 lower yielder looks to be the 1 I would be butt hurt if I did not have a cut of her. Thanks for stopping by everybody. I will update after smoke tests and weigh ins.

Also 4 of 6 phenos had the leaf bud mutation. Not 1 of 10 Bopgun's or 6 Tangie's had this mutation, but now 2/3rd's? Not sure how that was unlocked, but pretty cool however it happened.

All very nice, is #5 retaining her grape smell?
It has a sweet fruity smell for sure, but hard to tell now, because it is in that fresh grass mixed with terps stage. Gonna have to dry out a little more to tell, but I hope so!

Very nice! I've had a leaf bud once an it was on a cut of Tangie Ghost Train so maybe the tangie is bringing that trait. Overall I'd say you had a very successful run. :bravo:
Someone posted a pic of leaf bud on insta awhile back and in the comments I noticed alot of people having it with Tangie crosses, so I think you are right.

I smoked some of #3 today. The jar already smells like oranges with this one. Took 2 big bong rips. I had already been smoking #5 all day, because it is more dry. And these 2 hits of #3 got me stupid, disoriented high. Could not hardly think straight. I did not want to smoke anymore. Hit me hard behind the eyes and made me sweat a little. I swear some of the most potent shit I can remember smoking. Tasted like strong orange citrus all the way through the bowl. Looks remind me of my Pugsbreath, but with orange terps. Keeper in my book.

Back
Top Bottom