Skywalker x Tangie 315 Watt CMH

How's the training going mate? Plants are looking good..

Hey everyone,

hope all is well for you all on this long weekend eve.

Your plants looks nice and bushy though GWB, I reckon they will kick into gear over the coming weeks.

Hey again hizzyB, I reckon this little 315 watter does a good job, I don't have any experience to compare it to so I cant say about hps comparisons but it does the job so far.

Yo Grizz, my training is going really well, I just returned from a good hard session. We are really ramping it up in preparation for the coming club sparring comp. I am still loosing kilos, down to 124.8kgs now so just passed the 15kgs mark. I feel great, so alive and full of energy, giving myself a total new lease on life.

The plants are going along well, I did a little light bending and super cropping to keep that canopy even. We are still on what I thought was full strength lucas formala for coco. * edit I forgot to finish this sentence and explain what I meant :rofl: I have been adding only half the suggested epsom salts so I will add that in next resi change but the epsoms don't seem to raise the EC there is not enough so anyway that's that.

here is the group shot
Sky_Tangie_27.jpg

here is the under area with some lego bandits for some scale :rofl:
Sky_Tangie_31_underside.jpg

front plant canopy shot
Sky_Tangie_28_front_plant_cannopy.jpg

rear left canopy
Sky_Taangie_29_rear_left_plant_cannopy.jpg

rear right canopy
Sky_tangie_30_rear_right_cannopy.jpg

I used a new set of safety glasses for these photos and they are a little darker than I wanted on some but it gives a good idea.

hoping they keep reaching up and getting bushy ready for some buds :)

Hey everyone,

what a busy ten days or so its been,

I've been in full training and busting it out at work also. I'm nearly 20 kilos down now and just got back from my first kick boxing fight. I didn't win but just getting there is a milestone for me and I'm determined to keep going.

I read a story about a guy's trainer in thailand, this guy was ko'd his first fight, went on to loose his next 12, was even asked to leave the gym but they felt sorry for him and let him stay. He trained on his own for two years, no one paid him any attention until one day he got another shot. He won his next 5 fights, won a title then went on to be lumpinee champion and had his own gym in the end. So yeah not giving up :rofl:

So plants, that's what we are all here for the plants :rofl:

here is a few pics from the last couple days and one then two taken this morning at 3 weeks 12/12

Sky_Tangie_36.jpg
Sky_Tangie_37.jpg
Sky_Tangie_38.jpg
Sky_Tangie_39.jpg

nutes are stil the same, lucas for coco, up to 4 times a day now.

stretch has been the thing now its time for some buds to form ;)

have a great Saturday evening all, I'm going to have a couple beers myself.

Cheers

Well done for stepping in mate... hope when you win your first you call out for Adrian... plants looking explosive :passitleft:

Man they are looking awesome, filled that tent nicely :) congrats on the weight loss mate, cant win all your fights but can only get better :thumb:

Well done for stepping in mate... hope when you win your first you call out for Adrian... plants looking explosive :passitleft:

Cheers guys, I appreciate it hey, pmsl at yelling adrian grizz, defo have to do it now :rofl:

hey everyone,

I went and took some pics today of the ladies. We are on day 39 of 12/12 now, just over half way through I reckon.

here is a bud shot with the incandescent light setting on.
Sky_Tangie_44.jpg

then a tent shot and a side entrance shot
Sky_Tangie_45.jpg
Sky_Tangie_46.jpg

The smell is really strong now, it is hard for me to pick it, I kind of get a woody, pine smell. My mrs says it is definitely like pine o clean so will be interesting to see how it develops. Frost all over, all up the fan leaves on many, I love that about this light. I don't know if hps is the same but they sure get frosty under this little 315. Its good having all those fan leaves with resin so I can rub them and smell and not damage the bud :rofl: I love the smell of this stuff, I'll be growing more OG crosses after this for sure now.

Training is going alright, got a concussion during sparring so I am resting at the moment. hope everyone's garden goes well, I've been popping by the threads and having a look still.

The next lot of seeds are in as of yesterday, waiting on 4 mohan ram by sweet seeds and one afghan chitral by underground seed collective. I'll let you know how they turn out soon hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom