Bopgun x Tangie Test Run

@Van Stank snapped a few shots of Pamelina this afternoon. I am really liking this new light. It is similar to yours just Gavita's version. Scooped for a couple hundred bucks cheaper on a black friday deal, (only reason I opted with it). :ganjamon:
Yeah the Gavitas and a few newer companies are piggy backing on the arm design. Its such better coverage, can be run at 6" above the canopy, doesn't radiate a ton of heat. And the kicker....if a diode goes out, just unhook that arm (keep the other 7 running) and send it back to be replaced. No more waiting for a grow to end so you can send a light back to the manufacturer and are left with nothing til they get done. Now having said that, I haven't had any issues with anything breaking yet...but knowing how easy it is to do gives me additional peace of mind. They are all great lights in my mind.

Update 52 12/12

Welcome back everyone. Well we are at day 52 12/12, and man these mofos are checking all kinds of boxes. Bag appeal, terps, and yield. I included a group shot and a pic of #2 with the lights on. Gonna be chopping in 8-13 day. Will get good pics of all the ladies then.

looking great, the ones you mentioned before as being potential keepers, are they still the same?
Yeah, 1,2,3,4, and 5. Lol FML :( I have 84 seeds left and I am digging deeper now....if I like 5 out of 6 females, then what would the 5 best out of 30 females look like? And I am going shopping for a good male during the hunt....

Hah! That'll work just fine, thank you!
No problem! Speaking of cuts.... I have 9 rooted Killer A5 Haze clones already....they are going in 7 gallon pots. Such a beautiful thing what can be achieved with just 1 seed. :green_heart::peace:

So just did an inventory on the available flower stash, and looks like 2 weeks, ouch. Gonna chop next Thursday out of necessity. I can't be running out of smoke. So these are going 60 days. Looks like 65 could be better on some of the taller phenos, but they should be done enough. Thursday will be the 60 day mark. Also I am giving samples of all 6 to a few of my patients. I am not telling them anything as for flavors or my favorites. Should be fun to see which is everyones favorite and least favorite. Pics on chop day. :peace: KitchenHawk :passitleft:

Staggered harvest maybe? Chop what you need and let the rest go a while?
I wanted to give a few people samples of all 6 at the same time, or I would do it that way. Afraid if I give them 3 I may not see them before the other 3 are gone. Rationing flower is not my strong point.

Chopped down #5 last night. I saw a tiny white web of bud rot on 1 of the colas, so had to. It was day 57 either way. On the next run I think I will train her to have more tops so that the colas are slightly less fat. That should help. #5 really started putting on some purple fall colors in the last few days. There are some purple streaks woven throughout the colas. Smells like grape bubbleyum to me right now. Frost was decent and yield looks to be decent. Will definitely give her a few more runs at least. The clone is moveing faster than the seed plant. She has strong branches, and stacks some seriously fat colas, so could be a good cash cropper. Gotta see how she smokes first. Chopping all the rest Friday...

day 61. :peace::green_heart::ganjamon:KitchenHawk

Back
Top Bottom