Skywalker x Tangie 315 Watt CMH

Hey guys,

going well here, hope it's the same for everyone else.

back into training now after concussion recovery and the first milestone of 20kgs weight loss has been surpassed, now onto the next 20.

plants are cruising along, day 45 or so of 12/12 now
Sky_Tangie_47.jpg
Sky_Tangie_48.jpg

have a great day,
cheers ;)

Hey guys,

going well here, hope it's the same for everyone else.

back into training now after concussion recovery and the first milestone of 20kgs weight loss has been surpassed, now onto the next 20.

plants are cruising along, day 45 or so of 12/12 now

have a great day,
cheers ;)

nice werk with all Partimus

Hope all is well mate.. hope that trainings going well, no injuries.. :passitleft:

Thanks everyone for the encouragement,

these plants are starting to look the goods now, very frosty and smelling very strong of lemon pine cleaner now.

Training is going well, not sparring for another week or so to look after my concussion but other than that full steam ahead. did I tell you guys about my concussion? can't remember hahah not because I had concussion either.

anyway yeah I was sparring a very experienced guy up in the ring we have at the gym. I went very well the first round, I reckon I won the round really, out moved him, controlled the ring and took the openings when they were there. So my trainer says do another round mate that was really good. So this guy wanted to win the next round and caught me a nice shot right on the chin. The world goes black and next thing I know I'm lying on my back with my feet in the air looking at my shin guards :rofl:

Well so far as to say I won that dudes respect and chalked up another fighting experience. I have learned a lot the last few weeks for what it takes to be a fighter and solidified to myself that I am on the right track.

What these guys said :rofl:

:passitleft: yeah man, very nice..

hey everyone,

I got some pics this morning,

day 63 12/12 today, looking and smelling good, learned a lot for next round. Looking forward to next saturday harvest :slide:

Sky_Tangie_52.jpg
Sky_Tangie_53.jpg

Have a great week everyone, I'll try for a midweek pic update as we get closer and I promise some harvest pics after that :)

Cheers

Cheers mate, has been a long grow this round but looks like it will be well worth it.

I got my perpetual going and I have some seedlings up under a cfl with a few sets of leaves so it will be a lot quicker turn around from now on. stay tuned for that journal hehe.

I can not wait though :rofl: hopefully the weather is good next week so I am out at work and the week goes quicker, first world grow problems haahaha

No worries will get a diary up soon and let you guys know,

I forgot to say the strain lol I'm going with mohan ram from sweet seeds. Its sweet seeds cross of the SAD and a white widow. According to sweet seeds the white widow adds a nice berry sweetness to the earth SAD flavor and contributes potency and resin production also. I enjoyed the SAD last year so I am looking forward to seeing how these turn out.

Back
Top Bottom