Spitz's Quick Indica Hitter

I unpacked the Timbers LEDs and the 2x4 tent. The damn tent is only 5ft tall... fml. Back to the drawing board (or Amazon in this case). I have a few holes to drill in the aluminum frame to get it mounted right. No worries but no time either. I can't wait to fire that baby up!

The seedlings are plugging along. They are ready for their 2nd topping. They need some better care. The big leafs are showing deficiency. I suspect it's PH (high side) because I only water them every 4-5 days. They are ready for some TLC but I'm still not sure I'm going to keep them. Peace peeps!

I've decided the current seedlings won't make the cut. Well, actually they will make the cut, just 12 weeks early!

Leaves me with a couple of options... first is to go with Aces Purple Haze. I lost one of these to outgrowing my setup. She was a gorgeous plant. Could even pair her up with another Dr Grinspoon. I think I'm ready to conquer her. I can pop those seeds tonight.

Option two is Mr. Nice's Black Widow and Sensi's Shiva Skunk. Two classics worthy of a virgin light run. I won't see those for 3-6 weeks per the distributor. I don't think my current girls will be done by then anyway.

Either option is a good one for me... if somebody has something they want to see, just shout out!

The big girls look great! I've moved them to 12/12 last night. I'm thinking 11/12 in another 3 weeks. I think this might motivate them to hurry a bit more. Peace!

Two Ace Purlpe Haze regs soaking in paper towel. Thinking of going 12/12 from seed. The last two plants under 12/12 didn't even preflower until they were 3 months old and large bushes. It's going to be a 14 week strain. Hopefully I get exactly 1 female... wish me luck!

OMFG the 5 plants are taking forever! Im guessing still 4-6 weeks out. I'm scared to check out the Jack Herrer Auto. I literally haven't put an eye on her in 5 weeks. Hope she isn't full of nanners. She's completely in the shade.. I might try and dig her out this weekend. The Bubblicious needs a good flush. She's got a bit of overfed and mg deficiency going on. Neither enough to slow her down, but the root zone could use a reset nonetheless. The rest are just plugging and chugging.

I stared at them a long time this morning. Not sure what I was thinking, I just lost time. I used to do that a lot when I started this for my wife. I haven't done that for a while and didn't really notice I zoned until after the fact. Brief moments of peace... life is good peeps!

Edit..
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/image36070.jpg

That's the lady I lost last year to overgrowth. A monster..

The odds are good that you will get one female , there is a couple things you can do to swing them more toward being female seeds.
I forget exactly what they are i remember something about feeding them high nitrogen fertilizer caused more females , check on that.

I may have it backwards. ..

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

a 14 week strain is painful but you have to wait what can you do.My strains are looking like they will be 11 weeks including the flush.
Its worth waiting as they usually firm up and pack on the resin.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

For me just looking at the garden instills a sense of peace and tranquility almost like taking a tranquilizer but better.
Its just nice to see them happy and productive it gives a sense of a job well done.

A little garden can't help but make a person feel happy. When they are happy I'm happy when not I'm not. Its odd but emotions are attached to growing

The Jack Herrer has been pulled and awaiting a trim. She spent most of her life completely in the shade. I'll keep the top and process the rest.

IMG_199229.JPG
IMG_199325.JPG

The Bubble Bomb is ready for two weeks of flush starting early next week. The rest are plugging along. I'll update the big girls soon... peace!

If I'm lucky, I spend 5 minutes a day with them. Again, I outgrew my light and tent. Half of them are to the top of the 80" tent. I think the extended lighting hrs through the stretch phase and the ladies fighting for real estate had an influence. This is an ongoing theme with me. All that said, it will be a good harvest of 5 different varieties. Here is a shot of the tent:

IMG_199430.JPG

I love the Bubble Bomb. It might be because she's in the front and the only girl I really play with. The flowers aren't real dense. They are well formed and pretty well lit. I hope the swell a bit firmer.

IMG_199539.JPG

IMG_199630.JPG

This mess is the Bubblegum. She's going to be a huge harvest. The colas are long, thick, and heavy. She's going to be a ways out. She looks rough because her 3G pot dries out daily. I'm not too worried...

IMG_199735.JPG

And a Vanilla Kush top:

IMG_199833.JPG

Nothing real "special" about any of them. Nothing to complain about either.

One Ace Purple Haze reg is above ground and the other should be appearing soon. Took one bean about 6 days of warm/wet paper towels to crack. I have no intentions of flowering either of these two. I will sex these plants and plan to flower a clone or two and discard the mothers. I lost one in a 3 G pot that exploded on me. She took 2-3 months of 11/13 just to show. They take a while to show. In the meantime, I will set something up for the new 2x4. Maybe an indica or indica heavy hybrid. I ordered some Black Widow from Mr Nice, Sensi's Shiva Skunk, and a couple from Barneys (cookies kush and triple cheese). I won't see them for quite a while or a triple cheese and cookies kush would hit soil. The others are Regs and need a bit more planning. Note.. I like Barneys. They are probably my favorites behind the Ace strains. Anyway.. peace peeps!

Question... my plants are week 9ish from flip. They probably have 2 weeks left. They aren't real dense but I think it's a light issue. There is a full 50 cubic foot of green for 600W. That said, I'm thinking of going flush for 2 weeks. I'm wondering if just 400-500ppm of just p/k for a week might help. I think my AN LINE before sups is 5-5-5. After sups I should be running about 5-10-10 or so. I feel my plants are N heavy. Not toxic but wondering if that may be hurting me a bit. Either way, I'm going to start starving them of N now. It's just a matter of adding P and K.

Thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom