{{not exactly on a noisy beach......}}

I love the smell of roasted garlic in the morning!

Canna_Oil_roasted_garlic.jpg

Especially roasted in canna infused olive oil. I have a plan.......

:circle-of-love:

Canna Pesto w Roasted Garlic! yummm! :)

:thanks: I am so happy that you two enjoyed it. :) Caramelized onions freeze well too, I made more yesterday and froze some.

I found a neat trick, put them in a freezer bag and pat them down into a layer about a half inch..no more than that. Freeze them, and when you need a portion just break off a section of the "pattie". ;-)

I have a sizzler steak waiting for me this weekend, you gave me an idea for a topper on it. And Saturday morning will be kicked up waffles for breakfast. :circle-of-love:

I'm doing this carmelized onion trick.
When I carmelize onions to add to a delivery pizza, sometme the pizza arrives first !

I'd give you more +reps, but I used them up on your triple hiiter eclairs

Canna Chicken Liver Pate
-
IMG_86556.JPG

made with canna bacon grease and cannabutter :)

Now we're cookin'! I just love chicken livers...and of course the beautiful bacon drippings. Wish I had seen this before I made my afternoon snack of pickled lonies and crackers. That looks great, and you have enough for a crowd. :)

Radogast, thanks for the +reps. Some people caramelize those onions to death (my Mom is notorious for making caramelized onion mush), I like to have just a little bit of firmness left to some of those. I cannot wait for dinner tonight....if I don't sleep like a newborn babe on this dinner...something is terribly wrong with my infusions. :laugh:

If ya don't eats 'da meats....Don't look at the pic. ;-)

Dinner featured a sizzler steak drizzled with Infused Olive Oil and topped with an infused Roasted Garlic Pesto. Mashed potatoes have some roasted garlic in them and are topped with sour cream that I chopped a small fan leaf into for color and garnish. Couldn't even taste it. Green beans are mixed with Canna Caramelized Onions. There is toasted cheese bread to soak up the goodies, and some cannabutter just in case I didn't get enough infusion. :laugh:

Sizzler_Steak_with_Canna_infused_Garlic_pesto.jpg

No fancy photography or set up, I was way too hungry and wanted to eat while it was hot.

I have one more sizzler in the freezer, I'm going to trim it into a medallion next time so it cooks more evenly. The thinner end of this one got too done for my liking.

Sorry....there was not a single left over. I am stuffed!

Here's my creation for lunch.

3 Cheese Quesadilla with Canna Caramelized Onions and Hemp Seed Hearts

I think it came out pretty darned festive looking for a ganja treat.

kicked_up_quesadilla_1.jpg

kicked_up_quesadilla_2.jpg

The construction: Shredded mozzarella, shredded mild cheddar, and grated fresh parmesan. I mixed the cheeses with the Hemp seed hearts and spread them onto one large flour tortilla, then layered the last of my infused onions, and more cheese on top.

kicked_up_quesadilla_3.jpg

I grilled the unpainted side first. The "paint" is safe food coloring for decorating cakes etc. diluted in lots of water.

kicked_up_quesadilla_4.jpg

Last nights' dinner hit me so hard that today I'm taking it easy a bit. :laugh: I only had two pieces of this. The sour cream has some Hemp seed hearts and a Fan leaf chopped up for garnish.
I really liked the texture the Hemp seed hearts added, and they're good for ya!

:circle-of-love:

I know that I can, and will, use Cannabis Tincture (green dragon) for some recipes....but Panacea got me wondering if tincture can be used to make CannaMilk? I would have to use heavy cream in it to cover up the taste, I think. And maybe some extract, like vanilla or almond. Maybe even try the almond milk to do it.

Has anyone tried this? I have no idea how potent this tincture is...yet. :laugh:

Tincture_green_dragon_.jpg

I know that I can, and will, use Cannabis Tincture (green dragon) for some recipes....but Panacea got me wondering if tincture can be used to make CannaMilk? I would have to use heavy cream in it to cover up the taste, I think. And maybe some extract, like vanilla or almond. Maybe even try the almond milk to do it.

Has anyone tried this? I have no idea how potent this tincture is...yet. :laugh:

Tincture_green_dragon_.jpg

i have used a bit of tincture to make other edibles. try a small amount first to see if the milk curdles.., if yes, use heavy cream. :)

anyone ever watch episodes of Bong Appetit?

I had never heard of it until your post. I just found it via google. I would love to watch some of them, but streaming video eats up my data plan on my phone in a hurry. I am going to pick one or two today to watch. You have any favorite episodes you can recommend?

I have some videos I'm getting together for a youtube channel in the future. I have to wait until I can afford an unlimited data plan to get uploads done.

Edit: Oooo, I see it's on VICE channel. I'm going through the schedules today and hit "record series" when I find it. :thanks:

I had never heard of it until your post. I just found it via google. I would love to watch some of them, but streaming video eats up my data plan on my phone in a hurry. I am going to pick one or two today to watch. You have any favorite episodes you can recommend?

I have some videos I'm getting together for a youtube channel in the future. I have to wait until I can afford an unlimited data plan to get uploads done.

Edit: Oooo, I see it's on VICE channel. I'm going through the schedules today and hit "record series" when I find it. :thanks:

I only heard of it the other day..I just started with E1.awesome!

Back
Top Bottom