got the wifi version from Santa :)

:love: Santa!

Anova Culinary | Home

Congrats!!! I'm so jealous.

My internet provider peeved me off when I checked on unlimited data plan....so....Momma's getting satellite internet this week and I'm dropping my hot spot provider. After all these years of being a customer, sure seems they could have worked with me. Bye Bye Sprint Hot Spot.

:circle-of-love:

Tincture Teddies

Well, now that I have all of this tincture made, it's time to try a recipe I ran into about gummy bears and tincture. Yep...Tincture Teddies.
I found it on a blog I've been frequenting about Cannabis edibles.

Here's the destructions:

Tincture Teddies
By: THCristi

What you'll need:
1 package gummy bears
A good amount of Cannabis Tincture (enough to cover the bears)
Mason jar and lid or other glass container with a lid
Time and patience

Place your gummy bears in mason jar. Cover bears with Cannabis tincture Place jar in fridge. Shake jar daily. When your gummy bears have doubled in size they are ready. Store in sealed jar in the fridge and eat 1-4 bears as a medicated dose depending on your tolerance.

Any tincture that didn't absorb into the gummy bears is now flavored like the gummies and can be taken by dropper full under tongue for a sweetened sub-lingual medicine.

These little Tincture Teddies help the medicine go down. The sweet chewy little bears soak up the marijuana tincture and lend their fruity sweetness to what can be a very medicinal tasting plain tincture of cannabis.

Note: The gummy bears soak up better with Alcohol based tinctures, if using glycerine or agave, THCristi says to mix an equal part of water to tincture to help them soak it up. Personally, I don't know if that will work or not. Seems like your tincture would be greatly diluted?

I'll post up a pic when mine are done. My tincture is done with Everclear.

Thanks for that Ziggy. I hope to try and get some made tomorrow. I stocked up on good crackers to try it out on. YUM

I was up way too early this morning.....so I flew an idea into action. Lunch is going to be interesting today.

Painted_leaf.jpg

You are a human tornado - and now enjoying cannabis again :)

Im going to play around with making canna butter and other extracts with the sous vide machine
muwahahahahaha
:rofl:

Ohhh...you are cruel. :laugh: I'll leave things to everyone else this week, back to work. Blech! My new internet service won't be hooked up until Wednesday. I might have some down time between now and then.

Have tons of fun and be sure to let us know how that fancy schmancy Sous Vide unit does.

Help.... I've made some gummy bears but I'm having awful trouble getting them out of the molds. They've been in the fridge for 5 hours and feel dry?? Should I have sprinkled some corn flour in the mood to begin with maybe?? i put them in the freezer for an hour and they did come out the molds a lot easier but once they thawed they became quite sticky and no amount of icing sugar helps!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Help.... I've made some gummy bears but I'm having awful trouble getting them out of the molds. They've been in the fridge for 5 hours and feel dry?? Should I have sprinkled some corn flour in the mood to begin with maybe?? i put them in the freezer for an hour and they did come out the molds a lot easier but once they thawed they became quite sticky and no amount of icing sugar helps!

Not sure corn flour would be good for them, although I've never tried it ...or making gummy bears.
Maybe a light bit of non stick cooking spray on the molds would do the trick. Not heavy, just enough to cover the molds.
Don't use the flavored kind, if they still sell that. YUK
Let us know if you try it again. :)

Yep, I just did some looking and the suggestions with candy molds are to spray lightly with non stick cooking spray before pouring your mixture into the molds.
The silicone molds are nice, because you can pop them out better. But you can use any candy mold.

Tincture Teddies in progress. This country must eat an awful lot of "gummies"....I thought I might have trouble finding them at the convenient store/gas station on my way to work. Geez, there was one large section of the candy aisle devoted to just gummies. :laugh:

Tincture_Teddies_2.jpg

I wonder if I will have trouble in the afterlife for drowning gummy bears......they look so helpless......

Tincture_Teddies.jpg

Easy Chicken Broth Base

I'm having major dental work done beginning next week, so soft foods is on the schedule for a while. I'm going with some oriental foods, and needed some chicken broth. Of course, I'm out and no buollion cubes either, Soooooo...you know those packages of Lipton Noodle soup you have hanging around in the pantry?

I didn't want the noodles in this recipe, so I opened one of those into a mesh strainer, used a spoon to break up the chunks and sifted the dry ingredients into a bowl. Voila! This will be my chicken broth base.

chicken_broth_for_soup.jpg

chicken_broth_from_package.jpg

Back
Top Bottom