The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!

Hope you don't mind me chiming in and watching from behind the scenes? Nice setup by the way and looking forward to seeing the final product.:thumb:

I will be switching things around here soon (I'm hoping the Canadian dollar gets back to normal with the USD). I'll order 2 Cree128s to go into the photos flower tent, and i'll move the Cree256 into the Auto strain tent. I'll keep the UFOs in the photos veg tent, and probably add in a small 700w Mars II series to the veg just for that extra boost. I love the Cree256 but I think that with 2 Cree128s I can have the same power but more spread. And since the Autos tent is only 3.5ftx3.5ft the Cree256 will hit all the sides perfectly. All this should be up by spring 2016.

I wanted to use a Cree128 in the veg side but I was told by Sara that 1 remote will control all the lights within close distance of each other and both my flower tent and veg tent sit next to each other, and I wouldn't be able to give them 2 different timer settings. But no biggie, Veg with the UFOs has done exceptionally well so far and with the added II series I'm sure it will be well more than enough to do my veg work.

Harvest Time
Flower Day 70
Amnesia Lemon was cut a day early. I had time so why not right?

I left the large branches intact, I only removed big fan leaves and excess stem.
I did some bud washing on a couple branches as a test to see the difference.
Total wet weight came out to aprox. 1551 grams.
My guess is 3 or 4 OZs under a pound dry.

20160108_0347.jpg
20160109_002922.jpg
20160109_003117.jpg

Pro Tip:
If you want an easy way to remove resin off your hands after handling bud. Rub your hands with cooking oil (Vegetable, Canola, Peanut, ect...) and then wash them off with soap n water. Thats it!

I also clean the screens of my bubble hash bags the same way when i'm done using them.

Yo Canad,
Ain't nuttin but green love going on up in here! :circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:
Yo my man congrats on a stellar grow.
Things are looking properly frosty indeed!:yummy:
It is quite obvious this gal has blessed ya with some good yield.
Let us know how the dried totals. Inquiring minds wanna kno. ;)

Things are just starting to warm up here. I have my room dialed in, and I almost have all the equipment for endless top notch bud. I'm still working out my feeding schedules but i'm learning everyday from being on this site.

By next weekend I should have the dry weight. I'm not very familiar with those Boveda packs, but I feel like I should try these out. So for this cure, thats just what i'll do.

Canad
One thing about the bovedas. Make sure your bud is well dried before putting them in the jar. In my experience the buds can lose their smell if introduced to early in cure.

So its more for long term storage rather than to help prevent mold during the first stages of the curing process?

Canad,
Exactly my friend!:goodjob:

Congrats on the harvest Canad!

Those buds look so tasty. Frosty frosty frosty. Love those taco fan leaves too. Looking forward to the smoke report, I love lemon strains and amnesia is one of my favorite type of sativas to date.

For the Boveda packs you definitely want the bud to be completely dry before using them. I love them and the c-vaults as well. Great products.

Ya, I want to give this a nice cure and smoke it for a few weeks to really get the effects and taste down.
I tried a bit tonight off some tiny popcorn stuff that was washed. I vaped it, and it quickly gave me a really nice head high. Euphoric, and uplifting for sure. Very relaxing, but not tiring if that makes sense? I would say def has a citrus y smell, maybe with some spice incense? but still fresh so its throwing me off. And its not clear yet for taste.

Looks like its going to be a very nice day smoke.

Ya, I want to give this a nice cure and smoke it for a few weeks to really get the effects and taste down.
I tried a bit tonight off some tiny popcorn stuff that was washed. I vaped it, and it quickly gave me a really nice head high. Euphoric, and uplifting for sure. Very relaxing, but not tiring if that makes sense? I would say def has a citrus y smell, maybe with some spice incense? but still fresh so its throwing me off. And its not clear yet for taste.

Looks like its going to be a very nice day smoke.

Awesome Canad! Good day time meds are special in my opinion. I have dream beaver by bodhi and its one of those rare day time meds that leave you comfortably stoned with no jitters and a clear head. Stoned but functional.

Sounds like your lemon amnesia is right up there!

Congrats brother! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom