The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!

Great job so far im in;) great work on ya lemon she is payed u back beautifully for the love u have given her.beautiful buds and plants mate.best of luck il be watching.happy new year;)

Amnesia Lemon update photo Flower day 62
20160101_083229.jpg
20160101_083322.jpg
20160101_083305.jpg

Starting the flush tonight! :yahoo: She gets the chop next sunday the 7th. Although she is still pushing out white pistils all over, but I gotta get my other girls into flower before they outgrow the space lol.

Looks very good! Can't wait to see the verdict on these Mars lights. I just jumped into a Mars light, the reflector 96 for a small veg tent. Currently running G8's flagship light for mine and would love to get an advanced Mars system into a tent for the new year.

Looking forward to seeing how it does start/finish.

Next up will be Cookies Kush by Barney's farm.

COOKIES KUSH (cannabis cup winner 2014)
A new phenomenon sends shockwaves throughout the cannabis community.
The creation began using a our outstanding Girl Scout Cookies phenotype to cross with a powerful OG KUSH (pheno Rolex) The project had - from the beginning incredible results.
The F1 generation truly motivated us. Getting everyone on board in agreeing the path to take with the breeding route is never easy, but this time was agreed without much argument. Our goal off course was to achieve the best balance between the very finest OG KUSH and the best attributes of the Girl Scout Cookies.
We wanted the great OG Kush quality to merge with that powerful mint chocolate/early morning bakery smell and taste of the Girl Scout Cookies.
Our final winning selection - Cookies Kush: Is all we dreamed it would be.

information
type: indica
yield: 650 gr x m2
height: 1 to 1.50m
flower time: 60 days
harvest time: Late September
thc: High
cbd: Low
genetics: Girl Scout Cookies X Rolex OG Kush
orientation ♀

Next up will be Cookies Kush by Barney's farm.

COOKIES KUSH (cannabis cup winner 2014)
A new phenomenon sends shockwaves throughout the cannabis community.
The creation began using a our outstanding Girl Scout Cookies phenotype to cross with a powerful OG KUSH (pheno Rolex) The project had - from the beginning incredible results.
The F1 generation truly motivated us. Getting everyone on board in agreeing the path to take with the breeding route is never easy, but this time was agreed without much argument. Our goal off course was to achieve the best balance between the very finest OG KUSH and the best attributes of the Girl Scout Cookies.
We wanted the great OG Kush quality to merge with that powerful mint chocolate/early morning bakery smell and taste of the Girl Scout Cookies.
Our final winning selection - Cookies Kush: Is all we dreamed it would be.

information
type: indica
yield: 650 gr x m2
height: 1 to 1.50m
flower time: 60 days
harvest time: Late September
thc: High
cbd: Low
genetics: Girl Scout Cookies X Rolex OG Kush
orientation ♀

Canad,
What?? Are you crazy?
Haven't you heard about the curse? The curse of cookies kush?:yikes:
Ask Hockeybry....He KNOWS!!!
cokies_kush_meme.JPG

I grew the rollex out from devils harvest. It is an awesome strain. Super powerful and absolutely a skunk OG cross. If I remember right it was White Fire og x Kuchi (skunk). I Still have some and just Vaped a bowl to make sure it's all I remember. IT IS lol. Baked and functional. Taste is exquisite. The high is very intense the first 10 minutes. Then it really settles into a wonderful functional high. The plant was a huge producer and had solid golf ball nugs all the way down to the dirt.

I've never smoked GSC. But if you can find a rollex phenotype you'll be so happy.

Back
Top Bottom