The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Might begin thinking somewhat differently if that one plant ever gets sick or develops a significant issue. Or if maintenance ever requires you to temporarily empty your tent (20+ gallons of freshly watered soil is a PITA to move around, especially when it's got a 16 ft.2 plant sticking out of the top of it ;) ).

Also, if you can fill the space with four plants via a shorter growth phase than required for one - and end up with a comparably-sized harvest, either way - then your grams per watt per day has increased. Which may or may not be important to you.

A big part of this game is "gardener's preference," though. Whatever works best for YOU. And even that might vary as the other things do. I like to run multiple plants at a time, for various reasons. If I happen to be growing them in two-liter soda bottles, "a lot" of them. But if it's a SCROG, I'll run a single plant (or a single plant per screen). Although the only thing I've grown recently is frustrated. And older :rolleyes: .

Almost there... almost there... almost there.
B001A9DB-B652-49F2-8DE1-11AF8BC5FDC5.jpeg
C4311778-5242-41E0-9E9C-B054766BF09C.jpeg
E5B45900-8C1F-4720-909B-5B978645D6AB.jpeg
8A6AEF67-3849-47CD-8978-09C17AB41D9C.jpeg

:passitleft:

Couldn’t reach that back right corner?? ;) :rofl:
Haha pretty much, but that was an in progress pic, I guess I never took any when I was finally done.

Those lowers are gonna be sick now! :popcorn: :p

That’s the hope. I’ve done it before but not for a very long time. I got them on a bout half strength nutes right now, not sure why but it just felt right.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom