The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

Growing growing growing..........

:cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::bravo:

I hope that everyone has a fantastic holiday tomorrow!!

"ALWAYS GIVE MORE THAN YOU ARE GIVEN":green_heart::love::love::love:

If I don't check back in with more pics of the girls it's because I'm strapped for time today. Have to get both boys haircuts, go food shopping, transfer 5 plants, cook dinner, finish taking a shower cause I was only able to shave one leg in the time frame I had earlier, and try to find some down time for myself and TK before I pass out.

Much love :peace::hippy::Namaste:

20211124_123956.jpg

20211124_124009.jpg

20211124_123919.jpg

20211124_123909.jpg

20211124_123900.jpg

20211124_124023~2.jpg

20211124_124205.jpg

20211124_124211.jpg

20211124_124146.jpg

20211124_124152.jpg

Oh the joys of little rug rats! Wouldn’t trade my three for the world. But they are a freaking demolition team!

NTH
I got dogs like that...a "freaking demolition team". Two young Huskies, brother and sister. Ate all my ripe cantelopes in the yard garden this year and liked my tomatoes too, green or red. They also used a small circle garden flower bed as a dog bed. Gonna fence next year. Dang, DOGS! Lovable though...

He is an iron clad built steam train with some sort of freak genetics. He is a hurricane, a monkey with rabies....He is also the sweetest, most affectionate, smartest and most helpful love bug in the entire universe :love:
Pity you when he becomes a teenager...rough work that.

I got dogs like that...a "freaking demolition team". Two young Huskies, brother and sister. Ate all my ripe cantelopes in the yard garden this year and liked my tomatoes too, green or red. They also used a small circle garden flower bed as a dog bed. Gonna fence next year. Dang, DOGS! Lovable though...
Huskies are the BEST!

I’ve had dogs behave better than my kids. But it leaves me pondering where they got it???

No comments necessary,,,,

NTH

They love flowers and veggies and fruits too yanno Charlie....you love em so much bet its hard to be mad at em....just like kids...
Pity you when he becomes a teenager...rough work that.
I am scared of teenager life more than clowns and midgets
Huskies are the BEST!
They are beautiful! Yours :love:
I’ve had dogs behave better than my kids. But it leaves me pondering where they got it???

No comments necessary,,,,

NTH
:rofl::rofl: facts! My ex's son was like trying to raise Chucky....eeeeeekkkkk

This is all for the evening friends. Thinking that Gigi may move into the tent when Jas moves out...probably a good move for her and to help keep humidity higher at night when G is absent.

Ammy Jr. is doing well? Lol idk what kind of growing ugliness a monster crop reveg is supposed to look like....

Have a fantastic holiday and be safe in all your travels!!

20211124_220446.jpg

20211124_220438~2.jpg

20211124_220532.jpg

20211124_220548.jpg

20211124_220712.jpg

20211124_220722.jpg

20211124_220126.jpg

20211124_220130.jpg

20211124_220140.jpg

20211124_220149.jpg

@Prescription Blend ,

What week nutes should I give my monster crop re-veg? I've been giving her week 1 even since she was sitting in water growing roots again...do I bump her to week 2 or just keep her here until I see more growth or should I already be on 2 or even 3/4? She's been showing new growth for over 2 weeks now...I just know this is a slower process and haven't worked with a plant in this stage in a monster crop re veg setting.

Lmk what you think whenever you get a chance! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

They love flowers and veggies and fruits too yanno Charlie....you love em so much bet its hard to be mad at em....just like kids...

I am scared of teenager life more than clowns and midgets

They are beautiful! Yours :love:

:rofl::rofl: facts! My ex's son was like trying to raise Chucky....eeeeeekkkkk

This is all for the evening friends. Thinking that Gigi may move into the tent when Jas moves out...probably a good move for her and to help keep humidity higher at night when G is absent.

Ammy Jr. is doing well? Lol idk what kind of growing ugliness a monster crop reveg is supposed to look like....

Have a fantastic holiday and be safe in all your travels!!

20211124_220446.jpg

20211124_220438~2.jpg

20211124_220532.jpg

20211124_220548.jpg

20211124_220712.jpg

20211124_220722.jpg

20211124_220126.jpg

20211124_220130.jpg

20211124_220140.jpg

20211124_220149.jpg
First off Happy holidays to you and your love ones, second the colors on those plants close ups and regular shots are amazing very inspirational what you got going on truly breathtaking plants and buds

First off Happy holidays to you and your love ones, second the colors on those plants close ups and regular shots are amazing very inspirational what you got going on truly breathtaking plants and buds
And the happiest of holidays to you and yours!!!!

Well Ceasar, I think genetics got the win on the coloring. Not much I'm doing with it now but they are grabbing some great hues... didn't have a lot of time, I was already late getting G out of the tent cause I transfered all the young girls tonight and had to clean up...hard to get pics of Jas flopping everywhere with her weight but I try lol

And my little lady Ammy Jr doing her thing really a trooper love what she is doing and fighting:green_heart::Namaste:
I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to be expecting from her so I'm going to wait for friends to chime in...all I know is I was told to be patient and it takes a long time and then poof! there she will go....but like I said I might as well be reading Yiddish looking at her wondering how she is doing :hmmmm::laughtwo:

@Prescription Blend ,

What week nutes should I give my monster crop re-veg? I've been giving her week 1 even since she was sitting in water growing roots again...do I bump her to week 2 or just keep her here until I see more growth or should I already be on 2 or even 3/4? She's been showing new growth for over 2 weeks now...I just know this is a slower process and haven't worked with a plant in this stage in a monster crop re veg setting.

Lmk what you think whenever you get a chance! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Take it easy on nutrients while beginning reveg even after you see the start of new growth starting.

A clone that has rooted and is growing only gets 2ml/gal Core A/B for the first week while a seedling doesn't need to be fed until the second set of true leaves start to be visible. Considering that a reveg is not growing vigorously due to reveg, has some stored energy in the branches and green material, but also a root system that can still take in nutrients it is best to wait until you see new sets of leaves coming out and vigorous growth before giving nutrients. This is assuming they color stays green but generally the plant won't need to be fed until it starts to expand.

Take it easy on nutrients while beginning reveg even after you see the start of new growth starting.

A clone that has rooted and is growing only gets 2ml/gal Core A/B for the first week while a seedling doesn't need to be fed until the second set of true leaves start to be visible. Considering that a reveg is not growing vigorously due to reveg, has some stored energy in the branches and green material, but also a root system that can still take in nutrients it is best to wait until you see new sets of leaves coming out and vigorous growth before giving nutrients. This is assuming they color stays green but generally the plant won't need to be fed until it starts to expand.
Thanks so much for the response, I will shift her over to seedling CORE A and B until I see her really start to come back...here's her last night...happy holiday to you!!

20211124_220130.jpg

20211124_220149.jpg

Happy holidays to you and all your love one .....awww my girl Ammy Jr
Happy Thanksgiving Ceasar!!! Same to you. Enjoy today! Little Ammy is kicking away

Happy Thanksgiving

00C6BA15-A292-4440-8D6A-A83C237A4C9F.jpeg
Happier Thanksgiving to you :green_heart::green_heart:

I think they realized that their wish could be to grow the most beautiful cannabis crops for the rest of their turkey clucking lives....

Back
Top Bottom